[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

so Leslie_lei, we have a new member tracking the BG music played while the HP kiss is airing.. welcome to the club timtam :w00t:

why is monday & thursday only happens once a week.. haha :D

can it be monday and tuesday happens alternate in a 7-day week.. haha :D

HP kiss? or the during the jung-in mary piggyback ride? We're talking about Ep 4? Hahaha. I'm a bit confused. I hope we find the song

***EDIT**** I get it now! HP kiss in ep 1 and the piggyback ride in ep 4... same song! We're looking for the same song. Hahaha. Now, where do we look for it?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kawaiiyuki

waiting for episode 4 engsub... :) heart moo gyul!

I know right-waiting is the hard part. Watching and complimenting is the easy part!

Thanks to the drama i learned that in Korea animals make different sounds. The question is where they come up with it!

As Happy New Year says "Mong Mong"

Written preview for Episode 5 of Mary Stayed Out All Night:

http://ockoala.wordpress.com/2010/11/17/mary-stayed-out-all-night-written-preview-for-episode-5/

Be prepared to squeal your heads off.

Thanks so much for posting this info! I was so disappointed that there was no preview for next Monday, so at least this will hold me over. I'm so loving this drama. I've been reading a few comments that this drama throws every cliche in the book, but it's these kind of cliches that make me love this drama (and made me hooked on Korean dramas in the first place). I'm so glad the love triangle is moving quickly... makes the drama even more exciting.

Guest samshiki

I know right-waiting is the hard part. Watching and complimenting is the easy part!

Thanks to the drama i learned that in Korea animals make different sounds. The question is where they come up with it!

As Happy New Year says "Mong Mong"

Mong Mong ( dog's bark) Happy New Year!

Yeow Yeow ( cat's meow) "Mary" Christmas!

Guest arciliata158

From Ockoala,

This line make me think that Maeri start to have something for Jung In.

Here, she still want Mu gyul to help her??? She really not in constant mind i guess... :wacko:

Love it so much :w00t:

Dear Allygirl, who will have constant mind facing these two gorgeous men alive keep kissing her. LOLS ! :wub:

I guess the written preview give a little doze to cure my MMM craziness and now I am going to pull my hair waiting for Monday ! Goodness! :sweatingbullets:

Guest whiteberry192

Dear Allygirl, who will have constant mind facing these two gorgeous men alive keep kissing her. LOLS ! :wub:

I guess the written preview give a little doze to cure my MMM craziness and now I am going to pull my hair waiting for Monday ! Goodness! :sweatingbullets:

OMG i really hate Monday before... Now I cant wait anymore... Its tiring! Hmmm... My monday won't blue anymore... Please come fast as i really need to see the Mu Gyul kisses Mary hehehe

Guest churvaness

Wow, the story is developing rapidly, i want to see the moment wherein MG becomes deeply in love with MR and then he and JI will battle it out for the girl's heart. Jjang!

Mong Mong ( dog's bark) Happy New Year!

Yeow Yeow ( cat's meow) "Mary" Christmas!

that also gave me a sense of uniqueness in our Pet-Couple.. :)

instead of just using the usual "AW-AW" and "MEOW-MEOW" sounds,

they still used CUTE and amusing sounds

"MONG-MONG" (in a husky voice) and "YEOW-YEOW" :wub:

Another REASON on why my OTP remains to "Mae-Gyul" Couple :wub:

hmm, I think MR having a fast heart beating first time because of JI is just normal,

since It was also the FIRST time JI is doing something from his feelings/emotions/ and his heart... and who would have not have a HYPER-VENTILATING heart seeing that JI pursuing you, right? hahah :D

It is the same as when MR was FIRST kissed by MG (HP Kiss) then MG suddenly disappeared then MR just have said while drunk, "where did he go again? He sends my heart racing and then he just disappears!" ...

to compare, MR's heart melts in what MG did even they're strangers, unlike in JI.. she only had that heart-racing when she knew she and JI were childhood friends and they have "past"

AJA! my OTP!!! mong-yeow couple! :wub:

Written preview for Episode 5 of Mary Stayed Out All Night:

http://ockoala.wordpress.com/2010/11/17/mary-stayed-out-all-night-written-preview-for-episode-5/

Be prepared to squeal your heads off.

OMG im squealing here in front of my laptop ! i really love the last sentence!

In front of Jung In, Mu Gyul leans in to kiss Mae Ri…..

cr @ koala ep5 written preview

i cant wait for monday to come!!!

now the real battle begins :lol:

Guest MR. LEE'S

hye guys, i have a question and a favour. do you guys have any idea where i can read the manhwa with english translation? hehe. since, gosh i fell in love with the drawing when i first saw it. any feedback would be greatly appreciated. thanks. (:

Archived