Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Damn you dramagods! From now on I don't believe in you anymore!!!

@coolreborn @septmoon16

Is there any space left in the cave? Some comfortable spot? Cause I'm going to stay there for awhile.

I'm no longer a moatie. From now on I'm going to live in the cave.

Anybody has a useful advice how to make me accept this more easily? I'm asking in a serious tone.

Hahaha @ctfrsgp and I were already saying the characters won't be same age already. Joo Won himself said in the Cosmopolitan interview that Gil Ro is very meek infront of women. 

So, rather than say that they tweaked the script to fit the actors, it can also be said that they casted the actors to fit the script.

@mojobobo why do my guts tell me tat my visions will be materialised? :D I'm excited... why do i look forward to cutie bunny getting bullied by his serious up-tight lady superior? maybe i'm sick? >:):D:))

Guest alysanne

@coolreborn: I LOVE THE CAMPUS PICS.  Thanks for posting.  Looooove the outfit.  :)
@aisling:  Awwww.  Just wait for the teasers or first stills to come out and maybe give the first episode a chance?  Until then, just chill and watch lots of 1N2D.  ;)  No, really, that's what I'm going to do.  :)

So does his stylist pick clothes for him for this occasion too? I like everything except his shoes =)) =))

It's like "if I can't wear sweatpants, let me wear sneakers at least":D

UEE looks beautiful... She's such diva even when wearing normal clothes.

Guest alysanne

@aisling: Yeah, the shoes are a little off but it does seem like he rebelled a little there.  LOL  I think the stylists pick everything for all the celebs' public functions, so this should count.

Guest septmoon16

aisling said: Damn you dramagods! From now on I don't believe in you anymore!!!

@coolreborn @septmoon16
Is there any space left in the cave? Some comfortable spot? Cause I'm going to stay there for awhile.

Anybody has a useful advice how to make me accept this more easily? I'm asking in a serious tone.

septmoon16 said: aisling said: Damn you dramagods! From now on I don't believe in you anymore!!!

@coolreborn @septmoon16

Guest sunshine4ever

Okay, I can't believe he said that he doesn't pay attention too much of the way he dress? I like the way he dressed himself in the new pics especially his sweater inside in the pictures at the university.

Sorry if these pics were posted before.

2dllzqa.jpg

2l9s8xv.jpg

nod8x2.jpg

Look at how many people were in line!

2aalctz.jpg

credits to kibumbie @ JW Baidu