Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest septmoon16

coolreborn said: stearly said: septmoon16 said: @coolreborn - seems like we need to fortified our cave the way garden has. (another plan to steal the canons?)

someone already threatening to free the prisoner!

--
@stearly - he lost that battle kekekekek :P
and beware of shiny new canons >:)

@stearly, I have been wanting to thank you for doing an awesome job together with @coolreborn for faithfully digging pictures from DC. I tried and I know it's not easy. I cover only baidu and it's good to have different people covering different areas. Hwaiting! 

mojobobo said:

@jsubmarine, I thinkhobeverly and one more person is from our country too. Exile18? @ctfrsgp and @mrdimples, do you guys remember?

@coolreborn, thicker? how do you get fatter down in the cave? you packed food?

@mojobobo: exile18 is from your country.  I'm from the Philippines same with alysanne.

:| mojobobo, mojobobo... you are not really reading all of my post... I'm referring to something else... you think I'll become yummier after spending time in a cave? >:)

@jsubmarine yes I'm from spore too! I'm so busy with sch now that I got no time to post. But I still read the posts and everyone is so active!

@mojobobo can I have a place in the cave too? Let me join in...

Btw anyone buying any of the magazines which is featuring Joo Won? We should buy 1 each and share the pictures among us here do all of us can have a copy of all the different magazines.

I am now accepting the casting for JW's new drama. Lets all still root for him cause it is first non KBS drama and he needs its success to prove himself. Though I am still worried abt MBC production planning. Looking how PYC & YEH miss you is totally not ready for broadcast and needs a mini drama to fill the void.