Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest jsubmarine

If Cutie has 34 dramas/movies.......he's gonna have some 30 odd screen lovers......with 30 odd kinds of personalities....
Thus ..........the tot of him having over 30 wives kinda boggles me...*laugh*

Read of his emotional investment into his characters........then after each project.....the need to shed those characters.....
(It kills me to learn the things he needed to do to shed Lee Kangto.....)
After he gets pass that stage........he goes into another new character...
*sigh* Gotta respect him for that.
Tho Gaksital is the first time I saw Joo Won in character.....(I watched 2d1n S2   too, but I never noticed him, *geez*)
Its hard to arrest my attention and somehow I do not get interested in any artiste without a portfolio of at least 10 years. Takes time to hone one's craft...... 
Joo Won is the youngest ever...  
Felt he is such an old soul.........that I never realised he was so young.

Guest jsubmarine

Yup!........that is what I mean...the "Singles" shoot....
New meaning to the word "Undercover"...
and Joo Won's new drama......
I can hardly wait....
Which brings to mind.......... "TRUE LIES".....one of my favourite movies..
the story of an experienced spy.........and a novice (accidental) spy.
After the initial surprise of discovering their true identities......they had to work thru their new relationship as co-workers ........while on a mission.
and adding to the dangers, pitfalls ........the squabbling between a husband and wife.........
Oh yes.....in this case.....Joo Won is (the "female character" as) the novice spy. 
Then there is the TANGO scene........
Will Joo Won give us a TANGO scene......??His long legs........wrapped around.....

Dear friends' date=' reconsider. He is such sunshine and you are in the cave. You will not able to see him! What to do? Ottoke?..[/quote']

@stearly Too bad therez no pic tatz more smexy than those green sweatpants... Or else all of the cave women will fight their way out of the tunnels to see it >:)

Yup!........that is what I mean...the "Singles" shoot....

New meaning to the word "Undercover"...

and Joo Won's new drama......

I can hardly wait....

Which brings to mind.......... "TRUE LIES".....one of my favourite movies..

the story of an experienced spy.........and a novice (accidental) spy.

After the initial surprise of discovering their true identities......they had to work thru their new relationship as co-workers ........while on a mission.

and adding to the dangers, pitfalls ........the squabbling between a husband and wife.........

Oh yes.....in this case.....Joo Won is (the "female character" as) the novice spy. 

Then there is the TANGO scene........

Will Joo Won give us a TANGO scene......??His long legs........wrapped around.....

@jsubmarine Dun tell me we r fr the same era. I watched TRUE LIES during my poly days. Tatz very very long ago... so I cant rem the plot anymore. the most latest spy comedy movie tat i hav seen is probably Killers starring katherine hiegl and ashton kutcher.

ctfrsgp said:

stearly wrote: »

Dear friends, reconsider. He is such sunshine and you are in the cave. You will not able to see him! What to do? Ottoke?..

@stearly Too bad therez no pic tatz more smexy than those green sweatpants... Or else all of the cave women will fight their way out of the tunnels to see it

@ctfrsgp: Dearest unni, you should know that we have stash of Joo Won goods down the caves. >:)

@coolreborn So now, u ladies r going to stay in the caves and not come out anymore? Ehhhmmmm with the Moat Abyss vacant now with no one to play with... i shall move to the Gardens to keep my bunny friend @mojobobo accompanied. Maybe I can help her in gardening and farming while I'm there, although i do not hav "green fingers"... I can plant carrots i like carrots... ;;) or I can clean the cannons for her too.

aizzzhhhj...U gals got me distracted. meant to paste here the link to last Sun's ep of 1N2D with chinese subs tat i grabbed from baidu

yooohoooo....... @mojobobo @mrdimples @exile18 @hobeverly1212.... come and get it :\"> Oopps... i forgot hobeverly has applied for leave of absence fr the Moat

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/41MXYczevWs/

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:<br />

stearly wrote: »<br />

Dear friends, reconsider. He is such sunshine and you are in the cave. You will not able to see him! What to do? Ottoke?..<br />

@stearly

Too bad therez no pic tatz more smexy than those green sweatpants... Or else all of the cave women will fight their way out of the tunnels to see it <br />

<br />

<br />

@ctfrsgp

: Dearest unni, you should know that we have stash of Joo Won goods down the caves.

&gt;:)