Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest jsubmarine

Refresh my memory for me.......I want to get my bearing straight....

aisling is in the Czech rep.Koreantiti is in FranceCoolreborn is in ?Stearly is in ?sunshine4ever?
Mr Dimples, Mojojobo,ctfrsgp, me and who else in Singapore?

@aisling thank you for the lovely gifs. Like @ctfrsgp I absolutely love that scene. Uee was so cute and Joo Won just got that part pat down, he was absolutely hilarious as the clueless Hwang Taehee. In fact, I can kind of imagine Joo Won like this, if we are to believe what he said in the recent fan event. Gosh, if your GF say you can eat the chicken burger yourself, you should know she doesn't mean it, LOL! Perhaps he is really so inept that he wants a GF who is direct. Aigoooo.......Joo Won, girls aren't made this way. 

@aisling  OMG !!! I want to cry right now !! Your gifs are awesome !     so I was right ... his hand.... (NOSEBLEED !!! )  and his smile  :x 

Thank you very much !  love u unni ~~~ ♥ 

( ... mmm .... can I take the gif for my signature ?? pleasssseee ... it's alright if you don't want, I can understand ^^ )

@septmoon16And here are gifs of your favorite scenes, dear :)I almost laughed my head off while making those gifs!!!Replying their hilarious expressions over and over again =)) =))
@mrdimplesMaking all those OB gifs makes me want to rewatch TaeJa moments all over again :D
a_zps77710ab5.gif b_zps8d022da3.gif
c_zps7846f616.gif d_zps198edd34.gif
e_zps47757722.gif f_zpsce1088ff.gif
g_zps4d0e5af3.gif h_zps6bafb66a.gif
@koreantitiOf course, you can use whichever gif you want dear :) But I'll make you more suitable banner.Square gifs aren't suitable for signatures. Wait a minute :)

@aisling thank you for the lovely gifs. Like @ctfrsgp I absolutely love that scene. Uee was so cute and Joo Won just got that part pat down' date=' he was absolutely hilarious as the clueless Hwang Taehee. In fact, I can kind of imagine Joo Won like this, if we are to believe what he said in the recent fan event. Gosh, if your GF say you can eat the chicken burger yourself, you should know she doesn't mean it, LOL! Perhaps he is really so inept that he wants a GF who is direct. Aigoooo.......Joo Won, girls aren't made this way. [/quote']

@mrdimples tatz koreantiti's fav.

I hav many fav moments in OB. Here r some of the more momerable ones:

¤Tae-hee singing tadpole song for Ja-eun at the traffic junction

¤Ja-eun singing for Tae-hee in the park bef they broke up

¤the kiss scene on the street aft they broke up

¤Tae-hee shooting darts with Kim Jae at amusement park

¤Tae-hee competing with Kim Jae to see who can stay longest in the sauna bef they got into a fight

¤Tae-hee introduces Ja-eun as his GF to his granny and mom

¤The hilarious toilet scene where Tae-hee delivers toilet paper to Ja-eun

¤Ja-eun playing with the 2 duckie figurines and was caught in the act by Tae-hee

¤all the backhug scenes

¤Tae-hee's kiss in the car fantasy

the list can go on and on...

:\"> :x

Guest septmoon16

@stearly:

ah you're thinking of cold dark caves -- when here is our vacation home

alone-beautiful-cave-grotto-inspiration-

and its not lonely - we have a special prisoner for company.
this is what @coolreborn meant but yummier .... >:)
but thicker? fatter? .... i have no idea what she's referring to :-\"

vlcsnap-001352.jpg?w=604&h=339

Guest septmoon16

@aisling - awwww i love it! thank you.
may i be even more demanding and ask for the third one down on the right in banner format? *hugs*

Guest septmoon16

@coolreborn - seems like we need to fortified our cave the way garden has. (another plan to steal the canons?)

someone already threatening to free the prisoner!

--
@stearly - he lost that battle kekekekek :P
and beware of shiny new canons >:)