Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mindymoe

I don't know but I keep wondering that Cutie is normally has this kind of expression every movie premiere? Yeah, we know that he does have that bright side and he's the happy virus, but somehow he has this expression every time he faces a lot of cameras? But maybe the answer is that he's too tired and it's obviously showed on his face.
And I always think that Cutie is a real brother of Uhm Jung Hwa :)) :)) :)) I love how wonderful the relationship between him and UJH&UTW, it seems like UJH and UTW have new little brother and they treasure him so much :) :)

JOO WON CUTIE INTERNATIONAL FANS SUBBING TEAM PRESENTS :
JOO WON INTERVIEW WITH SINA (ENGLISH SUBTITLES)
JWSinainterview1_zps500af90c.jpg

JWSinainterview_zps034cbc3f.jpg

Please visit the below link for more:
http://joowoncutie.wordpress.com/2014/02/04/joo-won-interview-with-sina-2014-english-subbed/

Original source: 新浪娱乐Original Video uploader: http://video.sina.com.cn/p/ent/s/j/2013-12-31/170063323625.htmlEnglish Translation & Video uploader on blog: @mrdimplesEncoder & Video uploader on YT: @goldlotus

Guest mindymoe

coolreborn said:

.... awwww, Cutie, do not go looking like me, tired.. tired, but still behind that tiredness,. you still look sooo handsome... and lips still luscious... :x :-*

Uwaaa just finished watching Baker King this time :((

The last episode kinda felt squeezed out =/ I just thought they could show more 'positive' bonding between Tak Gu and Ma Jun before Ma Jun is able to smile freely with him (pics below~). It's like he changed too much suddenly =/ And although I'm most interested in seeing scenes with Joowon, I felt that the development between Tak Gu and his love (Misun) were quite little =/ And I think Joowon mentioned on a variety show (Happy Together?) that there was actually a scene of Tak Gu with his son but it got cut off....

Oh, and I thought they would insert the My Love OST somewhere into the show... guess not *sigh* -listen on my mp3 instead-

9t9.gif

fq82.gif

Noona hug~
wf1.gif

6ny.gif

6jb.gif

8kj.gif

Did i cut too many from the same scene... haha

:(( And with this, i finally finished watching all of Joowon's dramas :(( Joowonie~ palli palli return to the small screen! :((

Couple shots for the finale...

wwpj.jpg
80no.jpg