Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

hello chingus! long time no see...

congrats to all of us.. 2100 pages.. awesome!

i hate to be bad news messenger, but i just dropped by faith n d entertainment fb page and they confirmed that the fan meeting in spore has been delayed to unspecified time.. they will try to hold it on year end...

original plan is on april.. but it is not possible due to joowon tight schedule..

so... sad sad sad...

@stearly yes, i think it is only due to Ghost and Fashion King, and no other matter. i do not know about organizations behind the scenes, but so far, there have been no indication that Joowon's fanmeeting is cancelled/postponed until today. even in recent interviews, Joowon has expressed his interest in coming over for the event. so i dont see any other reason for postponing this even apart from Joowon's busy schedule.
my guess if that they are currently discussing Joowon's further schedules in April/May, and they come to a decision that it is just not possible for him to come. possible also the Fashion King production just want him to start promoting the movie already, or more fansign and other events. Thailand fanmeeting took up about 3 days of Joowon's schedule.
*sigh* it's alright, Cuties~ we will get to see him someday. :) be positive! fighting! :-bd

I may have posted this vid before but I cant rem well... anywayz... wondering what exactly this report is all about?

Joo WON 130904 tvN E news - The report looks incredible star of the past

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNAm0hZ5I3A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

cr. pcarepp

i wonder if Joowon has a DRAMA in line after Fashion King completed filming in March/April, and he has about 2 months off to focus on Ghost before he starts C'est Si Bon. in 2 months, Joowon could do A LOT! this man doesnt know how to rest. he must do at least 2 things at the same time.
If FK completes in March, that gives Joowon 3 months off. while he films FK, he can prepare for a project that starts filming in April-July, then proceed with CSB movie filming. after all, CSB starts after Ghost has ended. i'm getting more and more curious about WHY they postponed Singapore's fanmeeting.
but then again, maybe i'm just over-analyzing things. :D

farbarri said: @stearly yes, i think it is only due to Ghost and Fashion King, and no other matter. i do not know about organizations behind the scenes, but so far, there have been no indication that Joowon's fanmeeting is cancelled/postponed until today. even in recent interviews, Joowon has expressed his interest in coming over for the event. so i dont see any other reason for postponing this even apart from Joowon's busy schedule.
my guess if that they are currently discussing Joowon's further schedules in April/May, and they come to a decision that it is just not possible for him to come. possible also the Fashion King production just want him to start promoting the movie already, or more fansign and other events. Thailand fanmeeting took up about 3 days of Joowon's schedule.
*sigh* it's alright, Cuties~ we will get to see him someday. :) be positive! fighting! :-bd

farbarri said: i wonder if Joowon has a DRAMA in line after Fashion King completed filming in March/April, and he has about 2 months off to focus on Ghost before he starts C'est Si Bon. in 2 months, Joowon could do A LOT! this man doesnt know how to rest. he must do at least 2 things at the same time.
If FK completes in March, that gives Joowon 3 months off. while he films FK, he can prepare for a project that starts filming in April-July, then proceed with CSB movie filming. after all, CSB starts after Ghost has ended. i'm getting more and more curious about WHY they postponed Singapore's fanmeeting.
but then again, maybe i'm just over-analyzing things. :D

Guest mindymoe

Cutie just tweeted twice and to Jin Se Yeon... :) :) :)

jdl7.jpg

Google translate:
"Fashion King is shooting now. Fun woozy^^"

Glad that he enjoys the filming :) :)