Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Ma OO said: I love Joo Won and will follow him forever unless he changes. That's doesn't mean I will agree 100% with him.So don't read as this post maybe disturbing to some of you. May be it is because of low quality photo,IMO,he doesn't look like student AT ALL.In fact,none of them look like a student. This is,in fact very disturbing for me. Overgrown men acting as teenagers.Put the acting aside,he sure will nail it, it is sooo fake. And irritating.not blaming him.but the director or stylists.Cutting his hair shorter like BM episode 1 might help a bit. As a high school student myself,if anyone come and tell me that he IS a student,I will LMSO.This is totally ludicrous.

Ma OO said: I love Joo Won and will follow him forever unless he changes. That's doesn't mean I will agree 100% with him.So don't read as this post maybe disturbing to some of you. May be it is because of low quality photo,IMO,he doesn't look like student AT ALL.In fact,none of them look like a student. This is,in fact very disturbing for me. Overgrown men acting as teenagers.Put the acting aside,he sure will nail it, it is sooo fake. And irritating.not blaming him.but the director or stylists.Cutting his hair shorter like BM episode 1 might help a bit. As a high school student myself,if anyone come and tell me that he IS a student,I will LMSO.This is totally ludicrous.

Guest bomerang

@mindymoe

Thanks for digging up our Joo Won pix shooting for his new movie.

I like seeing him in that oversized jacket and glasses... it bring smiles on my face :-)

Ahhh.. please baby, keep on mesmerizing us with your acting and different kind of characters.... from Go Ma Jun to Hwang Tae Hee, Lee Kang To, Park Shi On, Sam Wheat and now Woo Ki Myung .. ahh love you Moon Jun Won!

Fighting!

140119 Sweet Smile JOO WON Fan Meeting in Thailand "First Love" Fan Account by Fah Guide / Thai Fan In fact that day I buy a 2,000 Baht ticket, But when I'm arrived at meeting place the staff said that If you buy a Cap and Passport case, Then you can go get an autograph with Joowon..I just have no any hesitation ha haaa And That day I also get an interview with some of TV.Show but I can't remember which channel? anyways First time, I don't wanna got an interview..But..I just did it finally. so shy..Didn't know its air yet?^^ After that I go inside the meeting place...I was kidding with my older sister who come with me that "Today I feels like I'll get lucky and go up to Joowon on stage" Ha haaa And yes....What's an Unbelievable! My phone is shaking.........Joowon call me........I was shocked at that moment..I just said "Hello" and stand up quickly. I just laughing at myself... I was very shocked but why I stand up and walk to the stage so fast. Ha haa When I am on the stage ^^ I can't explain that moment with any words.It's like a dream... I don't know What should I do at the moment. My hands are shaking.I can't even look at Joowon's face. My impressive is when Joowon's put a post note paper(Post-it-note)on me. Who knows that Joowon...I means Real Joowon will walking around me and touched me like this.*scream I wanna scream out lound.. Joowon was very polite, Put a paper on me slowly and neatly. And my most impressive its was when Joowon hold my left arm up and put the paper on my hand gently.*Awwwww My heart is almost melt.^^ More than anything...That I never thinking before... Is I was a winner...My dream came true. Honestly, While I decorate the cake.My head is blank and my hands are shaking as well. I don't even have a strength to squeeze the cream..but the funniest part its was when they asked for the name of cake. At the time I really have no idea, But I just saying out with no point that Its name is "I love you". It's was great that MC. didn't asked much about it. I lost my mind at the moment. I just seeing after that in the photo which taken at the back from Soompi...That Joowon's arm has entwined me while we're taking a photograph. I'm so excited even my body are all shaking. Until someone asked me "How Joowon's smell like?" I catch a cold and can't smell anyways. So I said "I don't know...I just know that Joowon is really handsome and very blink blink". And about Joowon's cake..I'm already have it both Heart and Flower which have a taste of Joowon's hands on it. Joowon even try to taste a bit of the cake. I am guarantee... that is the best taste cake in the whole world.^^ And about the last post note paper... I still keep it as well. Plus a little more...while Joowon puts a post note paper on me.He walk to my back for put a post note paper on my back,once that he laugh out.. Joowon's laughing still stuck in my mind till now. While we're played the game "Shaking a post note paper" and Joowon have to count,How many paper that still stuck on my body after shaking. Joowon's count "Hana" (Hana means One ) Just one paper that stuck on my body. So Joowon searching an other paper by walking around me... goes like "Park Sion" And shout out "Oh! Hana" He is super cute..I'm gonna scream out lound. Ha ha English Translation by Nan Wikanda Suksawat

I found this vid in Naver

http://m.tving.com/clip/S003983768

tvN E News - I think this is about cutie being in the teens group Frees, before his TV debut as an actor :) therez a commerical before the vid starts. Perhaps someone can help to upload this on YT.

Another old E News vid from Naver

http://m.tving.com/clip/S002014272

Dun understand korean but I think itz something funny associating Haha from Running Man to Pororo to uri cutie's Gaksital... :-/ :D Uri Gakie had caused quite a sensation in 2012 when BM was aired in SK... little kiddos making their own Gakistal mask and role played as Gakie :)) :)) :x

Aaahhhhaaa... found the complete vid of the show that cutie sung Nothing Better in front of 100 female fans (can't rem the name of the event, it was held in 2012)

http://ch.interest.me/storyon/VOD/VODView/201107049254/875976/31270

Herez the YT vid of just cutie singing Nothing Better

cr. mikayhero

Saw this from one of the episodes of Ojakgyo Brothers when the police chief was looking at Taehee's profile

1gg5.png

Hmmm.... isn't it weird to use that photo for a police's resume/profile? That's like a photo of a model! I don't know if non-cutie-fans will be surprised to see or recognise that photo haha. Shouldn't they use a more casual-formal photo? =/

The original image:

95kt.jpg
cr: as tagged

Yep.. totally model looking haha.

Edit: Oh! Did they photoshop away the bowtie? :))

Only 8 episodes of Ojakgyo Brothers left for me :(( was supposed to alternate watching this with Baker King but I can't seem to pause Ojakgyo Brothers once I've started :x