Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@Jacquelyn Allen

It says Happy New Year in Korean! ^^

----

Btw, has this been posted? A Song For You sked! It's tomorrow! Ugh I have work! >_< let's have Cutie trend on twitter too!!! What do you guys think?

From A song For You twitter:

Can't wait to see #AS4U EP. 15 with ‪#‎Joowon‬?

Excited much? Here's our new schedule !

KBS 2TV : January 5, 2014, Sunday AM 0 : 25 (KST, GMT+9)

KBS WORLD : January 3, 2014, Friday PM 6 : 10 (KST, GMT+9)

KBS Youtube : uploads after KBS 2TV's broadcast

you girls are just awesome~ all of us here are firstly attracted to Joowon's acting ability prior to loving his physical beauty. that's what made our love lasts longer and stronger: the fact that we love Joowon for his inner talent and personality. physical beauty does not last long, but inner beauty warms our hearts for a long time. :x
last night we were talking about Joowon's awesome acting skills which leads to how we get to know him, then move on to his great crying scenes which naturally leads to Gaksital. LOL! :)) :)) :))

EDIT: I will be more work productive this year! which means, i have to reduce the amount of spazzing on Joowon......from my laptop! :D :D i can spazz on Joowon from my mobile phone at the office! yipee!! so i'm more work-productive on my laptop!!!

farbarri said: you girls are just awesome~ all of us here are firstly attracted to Joowon's acting ability prior to loving his physical beauty. that's what made our love lasts longer and stronger: the fact that we love Joowon for his inner talent and personality. physical beauty does not last long, but inner beauty warms our hearts for a long time. :x
last night we were talking about Joowon's awesome acting skills which leads to how we get to know him, then move on to his great crying scenes which naturally leads to Gaksital. LOL! :)) :)) :))

EDIT: I will be more work productive this year! which means, i have to reduce the amount of spazzing on Joowon......from my laptop! :D :D i can spazz on Joowon from my mobile phone at the office! yipee!! so i'm more work-productive on my laptop!!!

Guest kinkipeifun

Today is the first working day and I hope year 2014 treats everyone well, especially our uri cutie happy and healthy always :x 
All the good things stay, bad things go away !
And, Thank you for the birthday wishes :)
1d9o.jpg

I like this picture so much!! You are the no.1 winner in my heart <3 Oh Yeah!

kinkipeifun said: Today is the first working day and I hope year 2014 treats everyone well, especially our uri cutie happy and healthy always :x 
All the good things stay, bad things go away !
And, Thank you for the birthday wishes :)
1d9o.jpg

I like this picture so much!! You are the no.1 winner in my heart <3 Oh Yeah!

How i fell in love with joowon

---------------------------

I first saw him in 1n2d s2 ep1, and remembered telling my spouse on how stiff and fake looking this young man is *sorry* compared to LSG.

Then time passed by for a year or so when I came across China TV channel who is showing Bread King on TV. I saw this young man who reminded me of someone, aahh! the maknae from 1n2d. I was surprised on how good his acting was. But not infected yet...

One fine day, I was looking for good drama to watch. And saw L7cs, maybe should give it a try. He got me hooked for the next 20 episodes, although half past the series, I fast forwarded to cutie scene only.

From there, man i was obsessed!! started digging and hunting for all his youtube videos interviews, and I was totally his, when i saw how talented he is. dance, sing, act, u name it.. he got it. additionally, his humility and kindness, his positivity and discipline didnt help me to get rid of this joowon virus.

and finally the big move was for this mother of a son to sign up in forum and start spazzing about him. ultimate madness. something i have never done in my life. I have often told my younger sister to stop spazzing her idols. there is nothing u got from it. and check out where i am today.... lol

So, the end of my confession. May God of drama bless my joowon. and may my hubby and son forgive me as i often neglect them for joowon. :))

Guest kinkipeifun

@coolreborn Thank you my dear! Have a great 2014 year ahead and let's us love cutie deeper and deeper and deeper.........