Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest kinkipeifun

Two movie next year 0.o !? Please don't over-worked cutie > < 
at least after GHOST musical, I hope cutie can have a short period of trip for relax before start the movie shooting. 
same to me, actually I prefer drama than movie bcuz can see cutie EVERY WEEK! I miss the 1n2d and drama moment already T T

Cutie Tweeted

id="content-main-heading" class="js-timeline-title"Tweets fe79ce6b9c0ce226d6cc3f26a7fe03e5_normal.주원 @Moonjunwon 2m

스페인 왔습니다~ 마운티아 찍으러 왔어요~ 빵 맛나자나~~~~ pic.twitter.com/1OF7IUxNXU

google translate:

- Kostya Mountaineer've been pickin Spain ~ or ~ ~ ~ ~  Tasty bread

With Pic!!!

Bc9JwBeCUAAyeEd.jpg:large

.... so Cute!!! Can I be the bread?

Good news! I am very happy to hear about his latest pick on a movie. I guess fans at DC might be deciding who his prospective female lead might be :D
If the theme is based on folk songs and "a blast from the past" storyline then it might have that "hippie 70's look"! I love retro stuff :)
Didn't Cutie tell he always wanted to do a Melo? He accomplished that in "Ghost" musical and now on the big screen. Can't wait for it :x

Good news! I am very happy to hear about his latest pick on a movie. I guess fans at DC might be deciding who his prospective female lead might be

:D

If the theme is based on folk songs and "a blast from the past" storyline then it might have that "hippie 70's look"! I love retro stuff :)

Didn't Cutie tell he always wanted to do a Melo? He accomplished that in "Ghost" musical and now on the big screen. Can't wait for it :x

Maybe it will be like Tom Hanks' THAT THING YOU DO... :D \:D/

Another thing - I guess he must be the first actor among his peers to get a PD award (20's age range in both males and females) . 
When I heard he got the award I was so overwhelmed with pride that the amount of faith PD Ki Min Soo had not only given to Joo Won but that must have created a wave of faith in other PD's too and that too from other networks! He did OB in 2012 and back to back with the same PD in 2013! That itself must have been explanatory to the other PD's since it is very rare to work with the same PD and in less than 2 years span of time.
I was watching the awards ceremony again (2 times now) and when JW was announced as the winner for the PD Award, Kim Hye Soo (Daesang winner) immediately turned around to congratulate him but he was that time facing Lee Beom Soo (Prime Minister and I) and giving his respects. Getting that response from her itself is a big thing!
I think that award in itself speaks volumes to all the other people around on how much dedication JW dwells in each project and seeing that who wouldn't want to work with him behind and on the screen again?! :)

joowonised said: How i fell in love with joowon --------------------------- I first saw him in 1n2d s2 ep1, and remembered telling my spouse on how stiff and fake looking this young man is *sorry* compared to LSG. Then time passed by for a year or so when I came across China TV channel who is showing Bread King on TV. I saw this young man who reminded me of someone, aahh! the maknae from 1n2d. I was surprised on how good his acting was. But not infected yet... One fine day, I was looking for good drama to watch. And saw L7cs, maybe should give it a try. He got me hooked for the next 20 episodes, although half past the series, I fast forwarded to cutie scene only. From there, man i was obsessed!! started digging and hunting for all his youtube videos interviews, and I was totally his, when i saw how talented he is. dance, sing, act, u name it.. he got it. additionally, his humility and kindness, his positivity and discipline didnt help me to get rid of this joowon virus. and finally the big move was for this mother of a son to sign up in forum and start spazzing about him. ultimate madness. something i have never done in my life. I have often told my younger sister to stop spazzing her idols. there is nothing u got from it. and check out where i am today.... lol So, the end of my confession. May God of drama bless my joowon. and may my hubby and son forgive me as i often neglect them for joowon. :))

rionae said: Dear Singaporeans here,

Not sure if this has already been shared, but over at Moonjunworld they are pre-ordering a JooWon-customised phone cover. Can read more about it here: http://moonjunworld.blogspot.sg/2013/12/sg-onlycustomised-joo-won-phone-case.html

>_< Changing phone probably next month but I havent decide which model to get ahh!

stearly said: Oh!

class="titleNews"Joo Won to Star in New Movie ‘C′est Si Bon’Joo Won is taking on yet another project, and will be acting in the upcoming movie, C′est Si Bon.

According to a rep from the movie, Joo Won confirmed his appearance in the film, and is currently discussing details.

A movie rep told Newsen on January 2, “Joo Won has been cast as the main character in the movie C′est Si Bon.”

Joo Won’s agency, Sim Entertaiment, also confirmed and told Newsen, “We are in the process of fine-tuning the details.”

C′est Si Bon is based on a true story about an old Korean group called C′est Si Bon, but will add in fictional details to make it more interesting.

The movie will focus on telling the love story of a fictional member of the group, Oh Geun Tae, played by Joo Won, who will also be showing off his singing abilities throughout the movie.

Joo Won was also cast to act in the movie Fashion King along with f(x)’s Sulli and Kim Sung Oh and will start filming in the middle of January.

Backed by CJ Entertainment, the movie will begin filming for C′est Si Bon between May and August.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/54939/exclusive-joowon-to-act-as-the-protagonist-in-movie-cest-si-bon

Guest mydeed

@mrdimples Hormones and pheromones already raging on the 2nd day of 2014? Can't blame you.... I felt the same when I saw his Marie Claire pictures in 2012! Haaaa.... *Shakira's song in the background - Hips don't lie* ( @coolreborn, can we share Cutie today?! )

@simplydramafied1082. Sure dear, as long as I get the lower half. From waist down. You can have the upper one. Yep, I am already hugging it. Meow.

Ehem, I'm the churros that he's eating (Well... hmmm actually I want him to be the churros) Ehhh.

Cutie Came from Movie Stage Greeting... then Musical.... (or vice versa)....  then went flying to Spain? Waah.....

Fan Greet pic

4cd4.jpg

His Tweet
8wq3.png

... and his next Musical Schedule is on January 8th... so it means he will have more time to be in Spain... Oh, hope he can rest too!!! *Am I correct with his musical Schedule?*

Cr: moonjuworld
Hmm, How did I know him?
 1 1/2 years ago,they were showing BM on KBS world. They repeated the show on  the Sunday nights.That particular Sunday, My mom and grandma were searching what to watch and they happened see BM on KBS world. We all watched the drama because of Shin Hyun Joon who was also in "stairway to Heaven". We thought Joo Won is villain and Park Ki Woong is main actor. 
My first impression on him was handsome but cold guy.I hated him for first few episodes of BM and but I acknowledged that he is a good actor.Then I saw him in 1n2d and the rest is history.. Actually my Mom liked Joo Won but she declared that she will never watch Kdramas again thanks to Bridal Mask.

Found an old video of Mountia BTS while stalking surfing around:

Love his running pose and especially the jump shot at 2:26!

As expected of uri cutie Gaksital!

8amt.gif

Edit: Erm... did they change how videos are embedded here? >_< How do you embed videos now?

Edit 2: Ooh i got it! Was missing the http in front :))