Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

simplydramafied1082 said: BREAKING NEWS: For Cutie's latest movie, they are considering Han Hyo Joo!!!!!!
OMGGGGGG ----- SOMEBODYYYYY SHOOOOOTTTTT MEEEEE!!!! THIS IS A DREAM PAIRING I HAVE ALWAYS HOPED FOR!!!!!! PLEASE SAY YESSSSS SWEEEETTTTIEEEEE!!!!!  :x
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201401021716240710

Plus Moon Chae Won will advice her to take it. They are best friends!  :\">Also she is an amazing actress - she won the Best Actress at the Blue Dragon Awards held this year for movie "Cold Eyes"!

Ma OO said:

BREAKING NEWS: For Cutie's latest movie, they are considering Han Hyo Joo!!!!!!

OMGGGGGG ----- SOMEBODYYYYY SHOOOOOTTTTT MEEEEE!!!! THIS IS A DREAM PAIRING I HAVE ALWAYS HOPED FOR!!!!!! PLEASE SAY YESSSSS SWEEEETTTTIEEEEE!!!!!  :x

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201401021716240710

Plus Moon Chae Won will advice her to take it. They are best friends!  

:\">

Also she is an amazing actress - she won the Best Actress at the Blue Dragon Awards held this year for movie "Cold Eyes"!

Guest kinkipeifun

mrdimples said: kinkipeifun said: Ya, I think he directly fly to Spain after the last Catch Me movie greeting / Ghost musical because the same clothes he is wearing. THIS NAMJA REALLY FLY LIKE A SUPERMAN :D a moment ago in Seoul then the next moment say hello in Spain already..........
Look at the tweet picture cutie post, he is really have fun with @farbarri favo dear angel manager hahaha
Have some good rest in Spain and eat more and more and moreeee :x

Jacquelyn Allen said: farbarri said: you girls are just awesome~ all of us here are firstly attracted to Joowon's acting ability prior to loving his physical beauty. that's what made our love lasts longer and stronger: the fact that we love Joowon for his inner talent and personality. physical beauty does not last long, but inner beauty warms our hearts for a long time. :x
last night we were talking about Joowon's awesome acting skills which leads to how we get to know him, then move on to his great crying scenes which naturally leads to Gaksital. LOL! :)) :)) :))

EDIT: I will be more work productive this year! which means, i have to reduce the amount of spazzing on Joowon......from my laptop! :D :D i can spazz on Joowon from my mobile phone at the office! yipee!! so i'm more work-productive on my laptop!!!

STTTTOOOOOOOOP !!!!!

In spain  ? In Madrid ?
1000 km = driving 10 hours....
cutie is in Europe, less than one day of travel of me....

Nobody told me :((

so my options are going in my car and searching for Cutie or go back home because holidays are finished ....

OH Cruel World !!!!