Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest loriloya

So we've all seen the Nobody dance. Here's a slightly different angle of Nobody and Gee with a little goofy dancing at the beginning as well.  

He swings his hips like a pendulum!   

winry212 said:
mrdimples said: mojobobo said: @coolreborn, I forgot to tell you, I applied for the role of Joo Won's leading lady immediately when news broke that he was taking the role. So you have to get in line kekekeke. 
I wonder why they are taking so long to pick the lead actress though. Are we going to have some very demanding scenes?? But Jin Se Yeon did well in Gaksital so...unless drama's going hard core on action scenes.

So we've all seen the Nobody dance. Here's a slightly different angle of Nobody and Gee with a little goofy dancing at the beginning as well.  

He swings his hips like a pendulum!   also i dont know how to make the video show up like a video instead of a link. oh well. 

Oh boy...... Cant wait to see wat @coolreborn hav to say when she sees tis :D

loriloya said: So we've all seen the Nobody dance. Here's a slightly different angle of Nobody and Gee with a little goofy dancing at the beginning as well.  

He swings his hips like a pendulum!   also i dont know how to make the video show up like a video instead of a link. oh well. 

Guest loriloya

mrdimples said: loriloya said: So we've all seen the Nobody dance. Here's a slightly different angle of Nobody and Gee with a little goofy dancing at the beginning as well.  

Guest winry212

ctfrsgp said:

loriloya

wrote:

»

So we've all seen the Nobody dance. Here's a slightly different angle of Nobody and Gee with a little goofy dancing at the beginning as well.  <br />

/>

<br />

Hi @lorilova

You click the "Share" button at the bottom of the video and the address will be automatically highlighted. Just copy and past it here. Don't use the URL address. 

@mrdimples i think it works the opposite when i do it on my mphone. Now i'm confused :-/

ctfrsgp said:

loriloya wrote: »

Oh boy...... Cant wait to see wat @coolreborn hav to say when she sees tis

@loriloya @ctfrsgp  Whoa!  Joo Won dancing to Rainism in the beginning.  B-)  He has a poker face on while doing these dances, and then for a couple moments here and there would slip up with a huge embarrassing smile.

@winry212 Ya... I hav noticed tat look in his face. Seems like he's trying hard not to laugh at himself... So cute :x

Guest rachelir

@coolreborn thanks for the advice and the info!! So excited I'm already here and let's see if I succeed ^^ if I do I'll be sure to post the photos:) and thx for remembering me!!!

@coolreborn @mrdimples @mojobobo @stearly @hobeverly1212 @aisling @alysanne @manyearsago @crimsonskyx @exile18 See wat i hav jus found on baidu. Joo Won Gangnam Style :D :x :))

http://v.qq.com/boke/page/h/h/l/h04024g15hl.html

ctfrsgp said:

@mrdimples @mojobobo @exile18 @hobeverly1212 Last Sun's 1N2D with chinese sub is out. Herez the link

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/AGV2Px8bCB0/

@ctfrsgp thanks for the link! Btw, did you manage to try the torrent site I gave last week? The old torrents are probably dead but the recent ones should still be downloadable with bitcomet or Utorrent. 

@exile18 Usually I watch it on myphone on my way to work and going home, rather than download. I dun really like to download stuff to my laptop. Thanks for the info anyway. ;;)