Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn wrote: »

@ctfrsgp @mojobobo: I think @mrdimples just throw caution in the wind and touched/examined that lycra thingy. LOL.

@coolreborn @mojobobo I take her silence as a "yes" to tat >:)

Ehhhh I was supposed to reply to that????

@mojobobo not u dear :D i'm referring to mrdimples lah unless tatz wat u were doing jus now, touching or examining that lycra thingy >:):))

@ctfrsgp: No wonder @mojobobo is defending the garden so vehemently... something real fishy is going in her zone. LOL.

@coolreborn the more she denies it the more suspicious it appears to be. Letz jus wait for tatz slip tat is bound to come :D

Guest winry212

aisling said: @winry212Isn't it hilarious that cutie sang Sung Shi Kyung's song 2 years ago? Who could guess Shi Kyung is going to claim that he's going to raise cutie up =)) =))
Here's another video:
I didn't want to believe it's really him at first - he looked so different in that hairstyle and shades! But then I saw those cute cheeks and dimples and didn't doubt his identity anymore :D :D
And that KILLER smile at the end... my heart almost stopped beating!

Guest winry212

@loriloya Hi Loriloya!  Welcome to the land of Joo Won, all encompassed with sea/water, land/garden, and a bridge to connect you to all the lovingness of Joo Won.

Guest winry212

mrdimples said: mojobobo said: @coolreborn, I forgot to tell you, I applied for the role of Joo Won's leading lady immediately when news broke that he was taking the role. So you have to get in line kekekeke. 
I wonder why they are taking so long to pick the lead actress though. Are we going to have some very demanding scenes?? But Jin Se Yeon did well in Gaksital so...unless drama's going hard core on action scenes.

Guest loriloya

winry212 said:@loriloya Hi Loriloya!  Welcome to the land of Joo Won, all encompassed with sea/water, land/garden, and a bridge to connect you to all the lovingness of Joo Won.

Guest butwal

Now that Yoon Eun Hye and Kim Tae Hee are already taken for other dramas and Moon Guen young too!! I wonder who else are available!! PMY is a no no for me please God. The actress thats in my mind is Park Ha Sun. She is not that known but her acting is I would say better than PMY.. She was so hilarious in High Kick. Please God let PHS take the lead role!!