Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mydeed

About cutie leading lady for his new drama.  I tend to look at TV station's choice of actor/actress. 

I prefer Park Ha Sun or why not Crystal of FX from MBC's hit show, High Kick.  Park Ha Sun in the best choice, she's a real actress and she can commit to funny too, but don;t know about her action skill.

Crystal.. well, yeah she's an idol but I love her fierce/snobbish attitude and she's atheletic.

Oh please not PMY!!!!! She's pretty, but I want someone more lively with comedian talent too.

Cutie repeats all the time that he needs to open up his heart to his female partner. Drama gods, send him someone more suitable please!!!!

mojobobo said:

@coolreborn said:

mojobobo said:

@mrdimples, you know, I was about to comment where were you already!! And yes i have grown deep roots in the Garden. Am unmovable already kekeke.

@mojobobo: Deep roots?  @mrdimples, no wonder she had a surrounding aura of moatiness... she is soaking in moat water that had penetrated the garden soil. Wahahahaha!!!!! :))

TSK! You were not supposed to have insinuated that!!!!! Hmmm let me see, how I can change the image.....I'm a pure innocent little bunny. Hop hop hop in the Garden only.

@mojobobo: Bunnies are my moat pet's favorite meal. :))

@coolreborn YAH!!!!!!**%&%&!!!!! Your moat mate here is oso a bunny too X(

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

mojobobo said:<br />

<br />

@coolreborn

said:<br />

<br />

@mrdimples

, you know, I was about to comment where were you already!! And yes i have grown deep roots in the Garden. Am unmovable already kekeke.<br />

@mojobobo

: Deep roots? 

@mrdimples

, no wonder she had a surrounding aura of moatiness... she is soaking in moat water that had penetrated the garden soil. Wahahahaha!!!!!

:))

<br />

<br />

<br />

TSK! You were not supposed to have insinuated that!!!!! Hmmm let me see, how I can change the image.....I'm a pure innocent little bunny. Hop hop hop in the Garden only.<br />

<br />

<br />

@mojobobo

: Bunnies are my moat pet's favorite meal.

:))

mrdimples said:

mojobobo said:

@mrdimples oh dear, you are in a very serious condition....

@coolreborn, never mind, i'll just stay far far away from the shore, high up on the hill

I didn't say that I went to the department store just for that! I happened to be there and it caught my eye so I was trying to figure out my Eternal Question: "Does He ---or Does He Not---?"  

We should set up an experiment in science lab and test the performance,  the elasticity and ability of various fabrics when under stress. Yo! We are talking about science here, nothing else. Aren't we taught to be curious? Seriously, am I the only one asking this question? I think it's just me again???I always ask the most inane question. 

@mrdimples: I already told you dear. He does... should I put a sample pic here. OOMR!!!! I already saw something like that.... *I'm dead, don't ask me. *

@coolreborn OOMR materials only meant for viewing in our "private" room. Go post pic there >:)

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

mrdimples said:<br />

<br />

@mrdimples

oh dear, you are in a very serious condition....<br />

@coolreborn

, never mind, i'll just stay far far away from the shore, high up on the hill<br />

<br />

<br />

I didn't say that I went to the department store just for that! I happened to be there and it caught my eye so I was trying to figure out my Eternal Question: "Does He ---or Does He Not---?"  <br />

We should set up an experiment in science lab and test the performance,  the elasticity and ability of various fabrics when under stress. Yo! We are talking about science here, nothing else. Aren't we taught to be curious? Seriously, am I the only one asking this question? I think it's just me again???I always ask the most inane question. <br />

<br />

<br />

@mrdimples

: I already told you dear. He does... should I put a sample pic here. OOMR!!!! I already saw something like that.... *I'm dead, don't ask me. *

ctfrsgp said:

@mrdimples @mojobobo @exile18 @hobeverly1212 Last Sun's 1N2D with chinese sub is out. Herez the link

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/AGV2Px8bCB0/

@ctfrsgp Thanks for the link to watch Last Sun's 1N2D. I just watched it. It was SO SO SO funny!! I nearly spat out the red wine from my mouth. Have a nice evening !

@manyearsago You read chinese sub? One lesson i learnt is never come in here when eating or drinking. The food/drink in my mouth may end up on the face of whoever is sitting near me. :)) now tat will include watching 1n2d. The guys r so funny. I watched it live las sun. Although i dun understand a word tat they said, i laughed so hard jus by seeing their actions.