Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Another article. Love photos! :-)

credit: naver.com naver

I getting dizzy aft seeing the conversation between @coolreborn & @mrdimples in our OOMR discussion room. Hav to come out here to sit on the rockies to purify my eyes n mind :)) :D

@stearly R these pics recent ones. Cutie looks Goooooooddddd :x

BTW, I have just purchased Cutie's new song "Nadeshiko" which is released today.  I missed his great "singing" voice!!  I am listening to it now .  Cutie, Good try on singing Japanese!!   WELL DONE !!!  I actually wasn't happy when I listened to its 30s teaser on YT last month.  But now after listening to the whole song, I like it.  Cutie never disappoints me.   Anyway, his "My Love" from BK is still my No 1 favourite song.

Here is the link of the movie trailer which Cutie sang "Nadeshiko"  

@manyearsago Where did u get tat single from? I dun think its out in the record stores here in s'pore?

@stearly: Seeing him looking so damn HOT and SEXY and sooooo GOOD!!! I just lost my marbles. I think I should stay in the rockies for now like ctfrsgp. The moat lake is boiling like a volcano right now. I might just melt if I stayed there any longer.

I can't ask for Joo Won's help... coz he is the cause of my headache right now..

Fresh air!!! Need fresh air!!!!