Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

i see MBC mentioning Good Doctor, love/dating (i guess so, because of WGM pictures), musical and army topics to Joowon. i'd like to hear his views about going to the army in the next couple of years. he has never talked about it. his plans before and after army would be very interesting indeed. :)
EDIT: I LOVE HIS HAIRSTYLE!!!! i especially love the slightly rumpled/messy style at the top of his head and his fringe waves~ kyaaaa!!! in-love-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774073
EDIT: apparently not. they're only mentioning MBC variety shows WGM, Real Men, etc. the little girl has a crush on him~ so cute!!!

Thanks @manyearsago for the translated interview and thanks @stearly for all the Cutie's pictures & the links of MBC Section TV today.

Today Cutie with thick makeup => so sexy, I'm drooling on my keyboard now =P~ =P~ =P~

Oh my god, my body is getting hotter and hotter ~O)  (1000 degree Celsius)

0zwa.jpg

LMAO! IVY said Joowon's body is not like the other Ghost lead actors, so he started working out on the chair. bwahahahahahahaha! =)) =)) =)) it's great seeing him laughing a lot with the interviewer. she is indeed funny.
i was staring at him closely, thinking what is it about him that looks slightly different. then i realized he's wearing eye-liner. not that i dislike it, but i prefer Joowon with only no or very basic make-up. he doesnt need eyeliner to enhance his eyes, they're perfect the way they are. ;)

farbarri 
Hmm,Isnt it shading make-up?I don't see any eye-liner...He looks so tired actually. :(
I have been re-watching 1n2d last year episodes.I don't want to watch his last episodes in KBS World.I will cry. Joo Won changed a lot actually.He was very child like in earlier episodes and looked so blur. Now,he becomes more manly and dependable :)
Thanks @mrdimples and @manyearsago for translations.
Happy Birthday @coolrebonhttp://eemoticons.net

And everyone,especially cuties in Philippine and Vietnam,stay safe. :)   

@coolreborn Now I know the secret of your moatiness (Scorps are known to be passionate lovers :P) Many Many Happy returns of the day dear and God bless and let the moatiness overflow :D

@goldlotus Technically @mrdimples birthday is in March but otherwise legitimately they are the twins of Cutie anatomy and moatiness (and if any curviness is involved :D )