Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

It says in DC: Today Samora (Joo won)

b7j61k.jpg
his really cute in here, made me skip one heartbeat. :)

2sabecj.jpg

2hh3l94.jpg
fr DCinside

anyway, why Samora? Besides I don't think this is taken today... coz I've seen a pic of him with glasses that was posted yesterday or the other day with same dress.
-edit- Now I know why Samora, in English translation it reads Joo Won as Samora. lol.

here's the pic:
dwtc0.jpg
fr DCinside

@coolreborn
You are DAEBAK and AWESOME! I love all his pics especially the one up here from DC: Today Samora. He looks so so so adorable. Handsome and cute at the same time. It's one of the "freshest" photo I have seen of late. 
As for the photo from Hankoki News, this is very good example of the how to style his current hair so that it does not look like a bird nest. Here, the mess is controlled. 
And special mention: I am so crazy over that gif you put up. The one where he got hot and sweaty, hitch a car ride in the 1N2D episode. OMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII........I want HOT & SWEATY Joo Won. HYPERVENTILATING now!!!

@ ctfrsgp   How

was your first day back to work ?  Hope

you survived well.

@ coolreborn   @ stearly 

Thanks for the photo blast.  I

just love them.

@manyearsago hey, thanks for asking.

I was swamped with work. My desk is "buried" under piles of files for cases tat i hav to follow up on. My colleague was relieved tat i go back to work as he had to covered my duties and those of another colleague who left the company last week. He was practically doing 3 persons' workload for almost 2 weeks. so when i went back today, he really cant wait to give me back my load of work. I was busy whole of today. Tatz why i din hav a chance pop in here until now. It will be like this at least for another week until i clear my backlog work. I'm so tired. Will be going to bed soon. Barely can keep my eyes open alrdy (:| (:| (:| I-)

I invariably like his Tae Hee hairstyles!! 

I do not own the following pictures!

@mojobobo @sunshine4ever I too luv all Tae Hee's hairstyles either short trim one or the slightly permed one, except for tat "mop" hair at the end of OB which obstructed our view of his kiss with his newly wedded wifey. I felt like cutting it so tat i get a better view :D I oso like KT's hairdo before he became gaksital :x My next fav is cutie's new hairstyle bef they ruined it with the "hen nest" perm X(

Its been a treat for us fans to see cutie in those "normal day" pics but i'm really concerned abt his privacy being invaded. He is and most likely hav wanted to be left alone or to be with his friends when he goes to school. Instead he has been photographed and his pics posted online. I dun think these ppl actually asked for his permission to take the pics. It is not like he is holding a fan meeting or autograph session. He is jus like any other students attending classes and minding his own biz. U get wat I mean? Ppl shld jus leave him alone during his personal time.

@ ctfrsgp   Pls try to relax.  Work is never ending anyway.  I do have those days.  After tomorrow, we have the weekend, hope it is not too bad for you to recharge yourself and work a full week next week.  
I just found an interesting vid.  Not sure if  it was posted here before.
I actually was a bit sleepy but after watching it, I don't feel that sleepy.  JW is really a "Wonder Boy".  

Have a good sleep, ctfrsgp.  I am going to sleep soon.

@mojobobo @rhaps @mrdimples @manyearsago @crimsonskyx Tis vid has all my fav OTP scenes in OB. Luv all cutie's hairstyles in it except for the one in the bed scene :x :x :-* :-*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC91Y3Jgg8A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

@mojobobo @rhaps @mrdimples @manyearsago @crimsonskyx One last vid bef I go to zzzz-land. Luv the song in it. Oso luv more the way Tae Hee carried Ja Eun from her tent in the rain when she was sick :x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJBDpItDXGc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

@ctfrsgp: Noona ctfrsgp is being protective eh? lol. Well, I guess people can't help it when they see a celebrity. Besides, I think Joo Won won't mind someone taking his pictures, since he already know that being a celebrity have this moments. Few personal moments that I don't want people to take picture with is : in the comfy room/shower room (well, I might be tempted, harharhar), with family and friends (except if they concede), when dating and other real personal matters that you will see his face going into serious Kang to mode.

And dear, you should take a rest. I might sleep early too coz my head is aching a bit. Sweet Joo Won dreams!

@coolreborn actually I also think that people should give him space in school. I thought I may be a bit rude to take secret photos of him like that but as a celebrity I guess he has no choice. @ctfrsgp wa you sleep early! Please take good care of yourself and take more vitamins and water ok!! Jia youuuuuu!!!