Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@sunshine4ever since you and I have a similar taste, I probably wait until you posted first and then follow. There are so many KT pictures in suits but the problem is they go with that swept-back hairstyle which I do not like so much because it made my KT look old.  I haven't posted pictures before so it is going to be a challenge haha... and I hope I don't offend someone by using their pictures. Please forgive me if I do since I have collected them mainly for personal use and not in any way to offend or not credit back to the right owner. It is going to be hard to remember who posted or whose the pictures they belong to.

Guest sunshine4ever

Jessi15 said: @sunshine4ever since you and I have a similar taste, I probably wait until you posted first and then follow. There are so many KT pictures in suits but the problem is they go with that swept-back hairstyle which I do not like so much because it made my KT look old.  I haven't posted pictures before so it is going to be a challenge haha... and I hope I don't offend someone by using their pictures. Please forgive me if I do since I have collected them mainly for personal use and not in any way to offend or not credit back to the right owner. It is going to be hard to remember who posted or whose the pictures they belong to.

@jessi15: I just credited the website where I found it dear. As you can see, I placed fr DCinside, Baidu, news websites, Daum, google image, tumblr, etc. Since the pics that I found came from Korean/Chinese sites and I don't understand what they are saying. Other pics have been circulated many times that I don't know who  originally posted it. Those that I don't put fr/credits are the screenshots that I made from Joo Won's shows. Well, if you ask me, I would prefer that every Joo Won fans post his pictures many times, that would make our sweetie more popular. As for the pictures that I made with my username on it, anyone can use it. I want people to see  Joo Won, know Joo Won. Heck, I want him to be real famous, that is why. :D

coolreborn said: @jessi15: I just credited the website where I found it dear. As you can see, I placed fr DCinside, Baidu, news websites, Daum, google image, tumblr, etc. Since the pics that I found came from Korean/Chinese sites and I don't understand what they are saying. Other pics have been circulated many times that I don't know who  originally posted it. Those that I don't put fr/credits are the screenshots that I made from Joo Won's shows. Well, if you ask me, I would prefer that every Joo Won fans post his pictures many times, that would make our sweetie more popular. As for the pictures that I made with my username on it, anyone can use it. I want people to see  Joo Won, know Joo Won. Heck, I want him to be real famous, that is why. :D

are we talking about our personal favorite hairstyle of Joo Won ??? here's mine :D

Joo Won in his best hair moment in Baker King days :x
jwbk2.jpg

jwbk3.jpg

jwbk1.jpg

and this Edwin photoshoot hairstyle
jwedwin.jpg

for me, his BK hairstyle is his glorious hair moment, it simple but still give the sexy vibe esp with all the angst :D and the third pic, its just give the vibe of modern guy like, idk how to explain it but that it is :D

@coolreborn - with all the cutie pics, you're just awesome, thank you  ^:)^

and i dont own the pics above, i copy them from google picture and this JW awesome thread in Soompi  ^:)^

Like: Joo Won Hairstyles
*but is not confined with this three pics, I almost like all of his hairstyles except the new semi-baked-wiry one*

34qmlg0.jpg
this I used in my PB wallpaper, I like his wind-swept hair + the green jacket that is my fave color

ofub0n.jpg
I like this especially when he became sweaty and had to do this....

bez9e.gif
fr Naver

And the next is.... See my signature!!!

-edit-
I also like the one where he is wearing a dark suit and he got bloodied (I don't have my copy here now, I'll post it later)

@stearly :
주원vs이기광 KBS 예능막내들 각선미 대격돌 ‘여자보다 예쁘네’ = JW vs the youngest of Legs daegyeokdol HyunSeung KBS entertainment 'than women, she's beautiful.' (google translate)

That's what it said in newsen.com kr. They are comparing JW legs with who-is-that-guy leg. As per google translate and the one that I can decipher, there was an online community bulletin that has a title like this "Legs of Samora vs HyunSeung, KBS entertainment youngest daegyeokdol!".
And people commented that they have more beautiful legs than women. LOL, yeah right, don't look at my legs and then at Joo Won legs coz you'll be disappointed.

Oh well... Joo Won has the sexiest legs I've seen, no doubt about that. Besides, he have this cute markings that I really like, like a personal map.
:x

coolreborn said: @stearly :
주원vs이기광 KBS 예능막내들 각선미 대격돌 ‘여자보다 예쁘네’ = JW vs the youngest of Legs daegyeokdol HyunSeung KBS entertainment 'than women, she's beautiful.' (google translate)

That's what it said in newsen.com kr. They are comparing JW legs with who-is-that-guy leg. As per google translate and the one that I can decipher, there was an online community bulletin that has a title like this "Legs of Samora vs HyunSeung, KBS entertainment youngest daegyeokdol!".
And people commented that they have more beautiful legs than women. LOL, yeah right, don't look at my legs and then at Joo Won legs coz you'll be disappointed.

Oh well... Joo Won has the sexiest legs I've seen, no doubt about that. Besides, he have this cute markings that I really like, like a personal map.
:x

coolreborn said: @stearly: When I watched the last episode of 1N2D and found out that's they have Tae woong on their team, I know Joo Won will not eat a big meal. Especially when they said its a math game. I was like "OH NO!!!"  and "Tae woong, you unlucky one, why make Joo Won suffer too" but his pretty funny when he get it wrong, and Joo Won got infected too. LOL.