Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mojobobo said: @coolreborn actually I also think that people should give him space in school. I thought I may be a bit rude to take secret photos of him like that but as a celebrity I guess he has no choice. @ctfrsgp wa you sleep early! Please take good care of yourself and take more vitamins and water ok!! Jia youuuuuu!!!

@coolreborn actually I also think that people should give him space in school. I thought I may be a bit rude to take secret photos of him like that but as a celebrity I guess he has no choice.

@ctfrsgp wa you sleep early! Please take good care of yourself and take more vitamins and water ok!! Jia youuuuuu!!!

@mojobobo @coolreborn I'm still awake but am lying on my bed trying to psycho myself to be sleepy :D Early tis morning i googled cutie's uni to find out more abt it. Soong Jong Ki was a graduate fr the same uni and i found the pics tat his fans took of him. One pic was tat of SJK sleeping in class/lecture. He probably was tired having to juggle work and studies. I found it quite disturbing coz it must hav been taken by one of his coursemates. If such has happened to normal ppl like u & me, it is quite embarassing. How much worse wld it be for a public figure like SJK or any other artistes? I really hope I will never see/find similar pics of our cutie in future. How upset he will be? See how much the dispute incident among his korean fans has affected him. I dun wan to see him upset. Jus want him to be happy and playful like a puppy :\">

@coolreborn I think he graduates next year. The Korean education system is a bit different I think. The new academic year stars sometime in march or something like that. So it's correct that Won is in his final year. @ctfrsgp Sungkyunkwan is a pretty established university. And I already have many photos of me sleeping in class lollllll. But those were taken by my friends so I'm ok with it. I guess if you are a celebrity you will have to put up with people taking photos of you no matter where you are. It's the price they have to pay but of course I do wish that people will let him do his own things and give him some space. You should sleep!!! Or Gaksital will not forgive you!

To speak honestly I feel uncomfortable when I see that pics from class. Because he looks such quiet and shy and he does not want to attract attention. But also he looks so charming and cute and I can understand that it is hard for people to just stay away. Celebrities do not have normal life…
And I know it’s not fairly good but I was glad to see that pics too.

@ctfrsgp: I think it can't be help dear. Now I'm thinking if I'm bad coz I posted his pics in here. I am a bit open when it comes to those stuffs coz I know the celebrities understand what type of job they have. Besides, at least the pics are not degrading in a way, it also shows us that he is ok and maybe a glimpse of his other life.

@stearly I think people are swarming him in school probably because its his first time back in school after a while. If they continue to see him on a regular basis, the novelty will wear out and they won't be takin as many pictures I think. Just like the coffins place that Won goes to, he said he goes there so often that the staff are no longer surprised or particularly excited to see him lol

@mojobobo: Omi! Study that long... I graduated college when I'm 22 and I even stopped for two years to work before continuing my bachelor degree...I think I'm not gonna like studying until I'm 25 years old. LOL. When I'm in college, I want to work, now that I'm working, all I want is vacation, vacation, vacation, LOL.

coolreborn said: @ctfrsgp: I think it can't be help dear. Now I'm thinking if I'm bad coz I posted his pics in here. I am a bit open when it comes to those stuffs coz I know the celebrities understand what type of job they have. Besides, at least the pics are not degrading in a way, it also shows us that he is ok and maybe a glimpse of his other life.

mojobobo said: @stearly I think people are swarming him in school probably because its his first time back in school after a while. If they continue to see him on a regular basis, the novelty will wear out and they won't be takin as many pictures I think. Just like the coffins place that Won goes to, he said he goes there so often that the staff are no longer surprised or particularly excited to see him lol

mojobobo said: @stearly I think people are swarming him in school probably because its his first time back in school after a while. If they continue to see him on a regular basis, the novelty will wear out and they won't be takin as many pictures I think. Just like the coffins place that Won goes to, he said he goes there so often that the staff are no longer surprised or particularly excited to see him lol

How Is the Actual Relationship between Bridal Mask “Enemies” 

Joo Won and Park Ki Woong?

75f4fad3572c11df1a55dda4632762d0f603c25a

Lead actors of Bridal Mask, Joo Won and Park Ki Woong developed a close friendship

We interviewed the 2 main actors Joo Won and Park Ki Woong of the recent popular KBS2 Wed & Thurs special drama Bridal Mask. Let us understand the honest opinion they have of each other.

In the drama, Joo Won and Park Ki Woong played respectively Bridal Mask and the Imperial Japanese police Kimura Shunji who wanted to catch Bridal Mask. Between them, the two inevitably had many intense fights. However in real life, they are friends who are even closer than brothers. Even during the filming, they revealed interesting news and anecdotes on the film set through their tweets.

Of course, in the beginning they were not familiar with each other. On one hand, Joo Won was just like in KBS2TV 1N2D, loves skinship and aegyo, and Park Ki Woong did not like contact with men too much. So, Joo Won said that “Personally, I love touch, together with hyungs I will feel more relaxed. Filming non-stop from March, whenever I feel tired, I will love to hug or hang around Hyung. I think at that time, Hyung was shocked. So he always told me not to torment him. But later, Hyung got infected by my aegyo. Unlike our relationship in the drama, in reality we are very close.

Park Ki Woong laughs and said “ Although we didn’t really talk too much, but whenever we meet on the set, we were especially happy. We did not know why but we always had this feeling that we were on the same boat. We would always ask “How many days have we endured?” Originally I do not like to stick too close to others but later I became infected with by Joo Won’s kindness and cute aegyoness(laughs).”

In this manner, they went through difficult and happy times during these 6 months, just like the loving brothers that they were in the beginning of the drama. Now, they are very good sunbae and hoobae. Also because of this, although their acting style differed, they could work together seamlessly. Park Ki Woong said “ Joo Won is naturally a very strong actor, also he is the type of actor who has tremendous focus once he immerses himself in the role. On the other hand, I was half into the role and half awake. Because of Joo Won’s coordination, then we could have such good results. With Joo Won, my acting skills kept improving, my ability to immerse myself into emotional scenes grew stronger. The two men whose emotional acting skills grew stronger, often had many NGs because they were unable to stop their tears.

Throughout the interview, both men kept praising each other. Park Ki Woong said “Filming the fist fight in ep 27 and the suicide scene in ep 28, I suddenly thought I want to continue acting with Joo Won. I had this thinking that if we continue acting, it will be interesting. He is really a partner who is hard to come by." While saying this, he showed boundless tender affection and trust in Joo Won.

Joo Won also assessed Park Ki Woong, he revealed saying “Although our acting styles were different, we matched each other perfectly, Ki Woong Hyung is the type who loves to think and seek perfection, he knows how to act opposite his partner. On the set, Hyung did not deliberately flaunt himself, he only showed up in appropriate times like when he was needed or when he was required to help an actor in acting their lines. In order to act each scene perfectly, he will always discuss at length beforehand.

Without Joo Won and Park Ki Woong, we will not have this beautiful partnership, and we will not have the success of Bridal Mask

Chinese translations: 由米35

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

Source: Newsen

I thought he has already graduated from the university. Its nice to see him attending class. I wonder if UEE attends the class too. So many celebrities attend this university.. I want to see Joo Won and Moon geun young in drama in the future..same age, same surname and attends same university hehe