[Drama 2010] Secret Garden 시크릿 가든

Guest salasala

Hi,

HB in this drama:wub: , i read the synopsys before he casting in this role, and i like it the plot, now HB is one of the lead actor :lol: .

I hope in this one of the last work before he to enlist, drama doing well and he do a memorable acting.

Now only wait to november 13...

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest YunRa1430270238

This sounds great and I'm aiming for it to be humorous and entertaining, rather than melodramatic. :)

ocha: If you are interested, I can take over the topic since I am interested in Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won. <3

This sounds great and I'm aiming for it to be humorous and entertaining, rather than melodramatic. :)

ocha: If you are interested, I can take over the topic since I am interested in Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won. <3

That'll be great! Just PM the mod about it just tell them the thread starter (me) already said that she won't have time to update.

Thanks for taking over JungYunho_GoAra!

thanks shera_xxx. Looks like Yoon Sang Hyun kept his hair long. If only he can turn around so we can see how he looks...

benzene: thanks for the vid link. HJW's movements are so fluid. She is absolutely perfect playing a stuntwoman/action movie actress.

'Secret Garden' 1st Still of Hyun Bin

2010101200000000000048181.jpg

`Secret Garden` Hyun Bin back to the home theater, 1st still released. .

SBS Special Hyun Bin 'Secret Garden' (script by director Kim Eun Shin Woo-chul), fifty thousand and one in the department store owner Samora starred with charm. Samora to work two days a week for geeks only president ever, but higher than the department's revenues and also the main cause of those who have no one to blame management skills.

12th Oct is the first public Bin still sitting in a sports car staring at something fascinating look into his wide eyes wide. Fall Men's atmosphere Hyun Bin emit a blue sequin studded luxury two closely presented fashion tracksuits.

Department of beach away from the traditional image of the formal fashion tracksuits and chose to evoke the curiosity.

Meanwhile, ironically enough, this romantic Hyun Bin back to the 'Secret Garden' will be screened on November 13, Saturday night at 10 as the first broadcast.

'Secret Garden' is different, but I replaced the soul of the other main source, and lime is drawn into the fantasy romance Ha Ji-won, Hyun Bin, "My Fair Lady" - YoonSangHyun will appear and has attracted attention even before broadcast.

credit : Economic Daily Star/Sports Chosun

Guest cofioca

Hyun Bin’s first stills from Secret Garden

by javabeans

It’s Hyun Bin‘s turn to be featured in stills from upcoming drama Secret Garden, which also co-stars Ha Ji-won (whom we saw in these first stills last week).

He plays the proud and eccentric owner of a department store, who only shows up to work two days of the workweek and yet manages to keep his sales high. Somehow he ends up swapping bodies/souls with a woman who is his complete opposite, a stuntwoman played by Ha. How they manage a romance when they’re in each other’s bodies is beyond me, although I suppose it does allow for some narcissism jokes…

The drama has also cast Yoon Sang-hyun, Philip Lee, and Kim Sa-rang. It premieres on November 13.

Source: Star MT via Dramabeans

Archived