[Drama 2010] Secret Garden 시크릿 가든

Guest salasala

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shera_xxx

Hyeon Bin from 'Secret Garden' will act as an arrogant successor of a conglomerate

Next generation Hanru star Hyeon Bin will be transformed into the successor of a chaebol (conglomerate).

In the upcoming SBS weekend drama "Secret Garden", Hyeon Bin will act as Joo-won, an owner of a department store with perfect body and statue-like appearance.

In the scenes, he will be playing as a 'lazy genius' who seems like he don't work at all but puts his company on to top of Korea. His character will be 'a haggard and arrogant boy' which many Korean girls dig nowadays by having a perfect appearance but is not interested in girls that much.

Hyeon Bin will also be a fashionista with this drama. By taking advantage of his small head and long body, any type of clothes, from classic to casual, will fit since his style represents his wealth.

On the other hand, "Secret Garden" will be the collaboration of 'hit maker' writer Kim Eun-sook, Sin Woo-cheol PD, Hyeon Bin, Ha Ji-won, Kim Sa-rang, Lee Philip and more.

CR:Hancinema

Guest shera_xxx

Asia ‘focuses’ on fantastic lineup of Hyun Bin – Ha Ji Won – Yoon Sang Hyun – Lee Philip

Seoul, Korea – The drama Secret Garden is gaining attention from all over Asia for its casting of Hallryu stars.

SBS’s new weekend drama Secret Garden (Writer Kim Eun Sook, Director Shin Woo Chul), set to air on November 13th, has cast hallryu stars Hyun Bin, Ha Ji Won, Yun Sang Hyun and Lee Philip and other popular actors.

Among them, Hyun Bin has been named the hallryu king of the four heavens after starring in My Name is Kim Sam Soon, and Ha Ji Won has captured the attention of Asians with her portrayal of unique female characters in Damo and Hwang Jin Eui.

Also, Yun Sang Hyun has been receiving casting calls after starring in Fireworks for his similarity to Japanese actor Kimura Takuya and Lee Philip has been gaining many hallryu fans for his roles on The Legend and The Slingshot.

The reason why this project is gaining attention is that, along with these next generation hallryu stars, involves ‘Hallryu contents makers’ writer Kim Eun Sook and PD Shin Woo Chul, who together have made Lady of Paris, Lady of Prague, City Hall, and On Air, prompting fans not only in Korea, but in Japan, China and the rest of Asia to take notice as well.

The story of Secret Garden is foretold to be one of two people who do not know about how each other feels about one another when they suddenly exchange souls. The souls of the cocky department store owner Ju Won (Hyun Bin) and stunt director aspiring stuntwoman Lime (Ha Ji Won) are exchanged, making for a spectacular story.

A representative of the production company Hwa and Dam Pictures remarked “Secret Garden will be a high quality show with the combination of next generation hallryu stars Hyun Bin, Ha Ji Won, And Yun Sang Hyun and writer Kim Eun Sook and director Shin Woo Chul”, adding “We have already had inquiries about Secret Garden from Japan, China and other Asian regions. Expect great things from Secret Garden, which will open up a whole new genre of drama”.

By Song Ji Woo (idsoft3@reviewstar.net)

Source: ReviewStar (Original article in Korean)

Photo from ReviewStar DB

Translated by Timothy Nam / Korea.com

http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/tv/asia-%E2%80%98focuses%E2%80%99-on-fantastic-lineup-of-hyun-bin-%E2%80%93-ha-ji-won-%E2%80%93-yun-sang-hyun-%E2%80%93-lee-philip/

thanks for the trailers. i'm more excited now after watching them. looks interesting and funny. i just lol at hyunbin's 'i'll tell my mom' at the end of preview 2 :lol: . btw, viikii have them subbed already, and i just read the characters description. i'm wondering when HB character starts to like HJW character, are they in each other's body..? that will be weird since the description says he keeps thinking about her...anyway, now i seriously cant wait for this drama! hope it'll turn out great!

Ahh! can't wait for this drama to air!

im not so sure how the body switching thing is gonna work.

it'll be kinda weird if that lasted through out the whole drama.

oh wells, both of the lead actors are beautiful, so im sure im gonna watch this one!

hi! everyone!

while I'm still in MGIG withdrawal, I think SG will be helpful a little bit.

when I first heard the cast, I was really excited and still I'm.

as a forthright and a bit childish person, I've imagined the possibilty of a new couple in real. I've never liked HB's being with his current girlfriend and it may be a chance for him.

I really like HJW's acting desire and skill also she has a different and wonderful aura (charm)

even if my dream doesn't come true, it'll be very enjoyable to watch HB and HJW together on screen.^^

Guest sukadrama

Yay, after playful kiss, I guess secret garden would be my plate on the table, for now...

I can't wait...

It gives me a Houkago-ish vibe, but in a mature and adult surroundings. And I just love seeing binnie again, with a twist and some hmmm, discovering moments of the opposite gender... keke looking forward for this show...

Hehehe... blush.gif

p/s : FYI, Houkago is an old j-drama flick about a girl switches body with a boy, only that they're still in high-school.. just imagine, the curiosity runs wildly high at that age :w00t:

Archived