[Drama 2010] Secret Garden 시크릿 가든

Guest salasala

i know im new here.... i hope you will upset if i will give my insight to the amazing couple... i watched SECRET GARDEN 3 times already... 2 times in ENG SUB and THE TAGALOG VERSION HER IN THE PHILIPPINES..... I LIKE HA JI WON and  HYUN BIN.. because of what i can see they are true to them selves... thats what i like most the AMAZING COUPLE... until now i always watch the MV in the youtube.....
=((

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha ji won at  47th Baeksang Arts Awards
presenter

and
hyun bin at  49th Baeksang Arts Awards after return of army
presenter

and now ..!!!
WoW

img0200zt.jpg
backsang1.jpg

Ha ji won at PiFan 2012 winner
Hyun bin at PiFan 2014 winner

and now ..
OMO

pifanwow5.jpg
pifanwow3.jpg

I Want it to much !

• 3 weeks later...

Another great MV I found in the link here, credit to the talented video maker and there's some of the bts footage too in this MV from the gifs that Tsg posted above though I still wished I could find the full video for it, but better than nothing I guess heh.

hjwhb1_zpsrn39xich.gifhjwhb2_zpsqgrfcass.gif
hjwhb3_zpsg0nagl6g.gifhjwhb4_zpsvrxflal2.gif

The gifs above credit to this tumblr

tumblr_ms36dlr0vV1s48o6uo1_500.jpg

^ Source credit

And here's a couple of gifs below I couldn't resist making myself

hbhjw1_zpsgbkg6o8q.gif

hbhjw2_zpscdaltsiv.gif

How I wish they were a real couple, but then again, if they even remain good friends and if Ji Won even regards Hyun Bin as her best male friend among all her male co-workers, then I'll just be contented with that for now.

Hi SeGa shippers,

MIssed much this thread,,,, hope all is fine and never lost hope for our SeGa couple...I've been lurking in another thread and yes, commenting there was I can do. But don't feel bad all I want is to see Ha Ji Won happy..... still I want our SeGa couple for real... as of the moment, I was wondering of how HJWon's lead actor JJMo's (Empress Ki) reaction (he's HB friend).. are they talking and sharing about HJW???? otoke...fighting!..

Binnie_Lover said: Another great MV I found in the link here, credit to the talented video maker and there's some of the bts footage too in this MV from the gifs that Tsg posted above though I still wished I could find the full video for it, but better than nothing I guess heh.

hjwhb1_zpsrn39xich.gifhjwhb2_zpsqgrfcass.gif
hjwhb3_zpsg0nagl6g.gifhjwhb4_zpsvrxflal2.gif

The gifs above credit to this tumblr

tumblr_ms36dlr0vV1s48o6uo1_500.jpg

^ Source credit

And here's a couple of gifs below I couldn't resist making myself

hbhjw1_zpsgbkg6o8q.gif

hbhjw2_zpscdaltsiv.gif

How I wish they were a real couple, but then again, if they even remain good friends and if Ji Won even regards Hyun Bin as her best male friend among all her male co-workers, then I'll just be contented with that for now.

• 1 month later...

Vogue Interview for Jan. 2015 Issue

And if [you’re] going to choose one character’s life in a drama?

Ha Ji Won: “It must be Secret Garden’s Gil Ra Im. She has tasted not only the pleasure of being a woman but also that of being a man, and there’s also a happy family. Whenever I think of Gil Ra Im, I always feel that at this moment she must be somewhere with Joo Won living a happy life.”

Source: 何智媛吧
English translation: cheshirecat1023

link: http://cheshirecat1023.tumblr.com/…/eng-vogue-taiwan-jan-20…

• 4 weeks later...

ferlycious said:

Vogue Interview for Jan. 2015 Issue

And if [you’re] going to choose one character’s life in a drama?

Ha Ji Won: “It must be Secret Garden’s Gil Ra Im. She has tasted not only the pleasure of being a woman but also that of being a man, and there’s also a happy family. Whenever I think of Gil Ra Im, I always feel that at this moment she must be somewhere with Joo Won living a happy life.”

Source: 何智媛吧
English translation: cheshirecat1023

link: http://cheshirecat1023.tumblr.com/…/eng-vogue-taiwan-jan-20…

hjwhb1_zps5khtyrdo.png

credit: (x)

P.S: These fans are so creative really especially knowing Ji Won has expressed desire for having 3 sons and they did this manip perfectly and I don't care anymore I guess since if I'm day-dreaming, than I'm just going to dream like these other SeGa shippers who can't seem to move on like me haha.

Guest kyung-jin

I like this drama so much.. when they change their body for the first time, it was so funny..

gil ra im is really a brave woman.. she is my favorite character in this drama..

• 2 weeks later...

Ten Romantic Comedies To Make Valentine's Day All The Sweeter

BY Julie Jones | Feb 03, 2015 08:04 AM EST

Secret Garden

With Valentine's Day coming up, it may be time for a marathon viewing of your favorite romantic comedy or to even start one you missed.

Here are some of our favorite romantic comedies and why:

ADVERTISEMENT

1.     "Secret Garden:" The part about the cold-hearted chaebol ( Hyun Bin)  falling for the poor working girl is nothing special but Ha Ji Won plays the coolest stuntwoman in all of k-drama. And then they get to switch bodies. Good at capturing the moment when you can't stop thinking about that other person. And then there is the cappuccino foam kiss.

article credit: kdramastars

Guest kyung-jin

Binnie_Lover said:

ADVERTISEMENT

1.     "Secret Garden:" The part about the cold-hearted chaebol ( Hyun Bin)  falling for the poor working girl is nothing special but Ha Ji Won plays the coolest stuntwoman in all of k-drama. And then they get to switch bodies. Good at capturing the moment when you can't stop thinking about that other person. And then there is the cappuccino foam kiss.

article credit: kdramastars

• 1 month later...
Guest kyung-jin

itemprop="name"9 K-drama couples who looked completely in love

by Lauren Jinkerson on Mon, Mar 02, 2015

via dramafever

2. Kim Joo Won/Gil Ra Im — Secret Garden

Screen_Shot_2015-02-27_at_3.07.18_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015-02-27_at_3.07.51_PM.png

I love the way these two found each other in the show. They had a great connection that often made me laugh. In both of these photos, the way that they look at each other and hold each other seems to show just how much they are in love.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"Five Classic K-Dramas To Catch Up On

BY Julie Jones | Apr 03, 2015 08:30 AM EDT

Holiday weekends and spring break can be a great time to study the classics, the k-drama classics that is. If you're new to k-drama you may have missed a few of the popular dramas that are now dubbed classics. They're classics because they are so enjoyable, so you may want to add them to your list.

Here are five lighthearted dramas we recommend:

3.     "Secret Garden": This drama also stars Hyun Bin, only this time as an arrogant entertainment company owner who falls for a poor stuntwomen, played by Ha Ji Won. The usual k-drama problems complicate their relationship, including the disapproval of his deliciously despicable k-drama mom. But then there's also a paranormal complication. The characters played by Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won keep switching bodies and literally get a chance to walk in each other's shoes.

Are there are any classic k-dramas you would recommend to fans who are just discovering dramaland? Have you seen these dramas? Let us know.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/80457/20150403/five-classic-k-dramas-to-catch-up-on.htm

I just finished the final episode yesterday! It was good, but overall, I didn't care for the ending. I think I expected something more from the ending considering how much character development happened throughout the series. Please don't bash me for not liking the end, its just my opinion. Overall, I would recommend this drama!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kyung-jin

10 K-dramas with the sweetest love stories

by CoCo Kdrama on Wed, Apr 15, 2015

It's springtime, flowers are in bloom, and love is in the air, and to celebrate this romantic time of year, DramaFever has teamed up with Spotify to create the Love Story: Korean Drama OST playlist featuring songs from the sweetest K-dramas. Whether you have a crush on someone special, are head over heels in love, or are even hurting from a breakup, you'll love our romantic mix of K-drama music from the heart. Here are 10 K-dramas that have the purest and most beautiful love stories. 

10. Secret Garden

secret_garden_korean_drama_quote_dramafe

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-k-dramas-with-the-sweetest-love-stories/

Archived