• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shera_xxx

2iuq2ig.jpg

199smf.jpg

2lkfouw.jpg

123b0ib.jpg

http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/stview.htm?idxno=2010110307565976169

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201011030100024790001344&ServiceDate=20101103

Guest kuroneko001

omg!! Hyun Bin!!

I'm literally dying waiting for this drama to air!

By the BTS pictures, I think it's going to be gooooooood

Guest tonaoVIP_769

Will Yoon Sang-hyeon from 'Secret Garden' turn into a real singer?...

He is holding a huge concert in Korea

photo140923.jpg

Actor Yoon Sang-hyeon will be holding a concert for the first time in Korea.

Yoon Sang-hyeon, who recently revealed his appearance change and muscular body, will also show off his vocal talent through this concert.

The concert is actually a part of his new drama, "Secret Garden". He will be playing as Hallyu star singer Oscar in the drama.

Yoon Sang-hyeon was already known for his wonderful vocal skill but he worked on his vocal skill even harder to be Oscar perfectly.

He is a well known singer in Japan and held a few concerts before. By this experience, he is expected to perform like a real singer as Oscar.

This concert is one of the very important scenes where all the main characters of the drama meet together for the first time.

Hyeon Bin, Kim Sa-rang, Lee Philip will be also appear in this drama.

Yoon Sang-hyeon's concert will be held in AX-Korea on the 6th, and normal fans can enter, too.

"Secret Garden" is the follow-up drama of "Life is Beautiful" and is a fantasy romance which starts when Joo-won (Hyeon Bin) and Lime's (Ha Ji-won) soul changes.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Guest kayana20

yay that is next saturday I am so excited. Then the episode itch starts. Been waiting for a new drama from her. I might not like the haircuts but at least I know the drama will be good.

Guest luv_KimRaeWon

omona!!! pics are disabled here at work but i could see the ones lilcrash/shera have posted.. now i cant wait to watch the drama.. Binnie seems to have done a gr8 job.. the pics(where he supposedly switched bodies/souls with HJW and hez acting all shy) are cracking me up..thnx girls..

i love it when the girls are potrayed as tomboyish or daring.. HJW looks awesome too

Im so excited... I love Yoon Sang Hyun's voice and acting skills. His eyes are so expressive.

one more week to go... Secret garden.. fighting!!

Archived