[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest josephjung93

class="tit_detail" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 17px 0px 13px; border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-color: rgb(73, 79, 95); outline: 0px; font-family: Arial, verdana, dotum, AppleGothic, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, gulim, Arial, helvetica; vertical-align: top; line-height: 36px; width: 1100px; font-size: 28px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-weight: normal; margin-bottom: 0px !important;"Childhood photos of Song Ji Hyo!

Click on this link to see more photos~ - http://www.kofan.com/?p=43948

Looks like they're filming the annual Idols vs Running Man next week. So far I read that Baro and Seo In Guk will be participating. I hope Jung Yong Hwa will participate as well since he has been part of it during the last two battle.

Really?!! I've been anticipating for the Idols vs RM episode and I would love love love to see CNBlue YongHwa again! ;-)

It seems like they edited out the first game with those ropes and also SJH, LKS and Haha surrounding Gary and Yeo Jin Goo during the name tag portion. I'm not sure if they edited out the outcome of the game or if somehow Gary and YJG was able to escape.

Guest nancykimlee

iligsa said:

Looks like they're filming the annual Idols vs Running Man next week. So far I read that Baro and Seo In Guk will be participating. I hope Jung Yong Hwa will participate as well since he has been part of it during the last two battle.

The fans' idea was really good though. I enjoyed watching her ideas translated on screen. Actually way better than most of the episodes lately. It's too bad we didn't see much of Haha/Do Hee and Gary/SJH in the second game. Did Gary just not jump? It would be weird if he didn't jump because he's done it before. The guests were also good especially YJG who really got into the game especially at the end. Haha and Do Hee were perfect together during the water games. Both were afraid to jump.

[Ratings] 140126 

Running Man Ep 182 15.5% ( +3.2%) MBC Dad Where Are You Going 11.9% 

Real Men 14.9% KBS Superman Returns 9.8% 

1N2D 13.8%

[Ratings] 140126 Running Man Ep 182 15.5% ( +3.2%) MBC Dad Where Are You Going 11.9% Real Men 14.9% KBS Superman Returns 9.8% 1N2D 13.8%

— FallForYoo 유재석 ♡ (@FallForYoo) January 26, 2014 " style="color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-decoration: none; display: inline-block; margin-right: 2px; white-space: nowrap; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">

cikbella said:

[Ratings] 140126 

Running Man Ep 182 15.5% ( +3.2%) MBC Dad Where Are You Going 11.9% 

Real Men 14.9% KBS Superman Returns 9.8% 

1N2D 13.8%

[Ratings] 140126 Running Man Ep 182 15.5% ( +3.2%) MBC Dad Where Are You Going 11.9% Real Men 14.9% KBS Superman Returns 9.8% 1N2D 13.8%

— FallForYoo 유재석 ♡ (@FallForYoo) January 26, 2014 " style="color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-decoration: none; display: inline-block; margin-right: 2px; white-space: nowrap; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">

Guest shortazngirl11

After watching this episode, this really makes me want to create a project with fans from the US and send it to the Running Man PDs so they could know how popular Running Man is also in the US.Even though, before this episode ratings weren't doing so good in South Korea, i don't think they are planning to stop the show anytime soon especially after doing two fans episodes. 

Gary was smart to tell Dohee and Yeo Jin Goo KJK's tactic. I am glad they won.

so running man is leading

again!!thats good news!!

Wow that's a big jump! Can't wait to watch it subbed!

And don't really care who have the higher ratings cuz I want all those shows to be successful and have them run long cuz I basically watch 4 of the 5 listed :)