[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

this week's episode... the part that in the car with Haha, JaeSuk, Gary and Kwangsoo...JS was saying something about Haha should not let his son to watch this epi.. i dont understand... can anyone explain?? i replayed that a few times... probably something lost in translation.. 

Guest crystal_t33rs

hillarydl said: this week's episode... the part that in the car with Haha, JaeSuk, Gary and Kwangsoo...JS was saying something about Haha should not let his son to watch this epi.. i dont understand... can anyone explain?? i replayed that a few times... probably something lost in translation.. 

Guest jagerbomb

wow way bigger turnout in melbourne than brisbane !!
Some of my friends decided to tag-a-long and didn't now who running man were (or KWB/Rain) & KWB literally ran past her. She said his skin was so flawless/pale and handsome LOL - now she's a fan 

Guest sirrenitee

I feel like with the Australia experience, the RM production team will no longer accept foreign invites or accept one publicly that would cause these mass gathering.
I noticed that in the various clips that the crowd is mostly under 25. I get that you are seeing someone famous but delays cause massive amount of headache for all the cast and crew. Especially for JiHyo when she have very limited time/sleep for filming Emergency Man and Woman and travel to Australia to film Running and flying back to continue filming EMW. At least be civilized and respectful.

Guest jagerbomb

sirrenitee said: I feel like with the Australia experience, the RM production team will no longer accept foreign invites or accept one publicly that would cause these mass gathering.
I noticed that in the various clips that the crowd is mostly under 25. I get that you are seeing someone famous but delays cause massive amount of headache for all the cast and crew. Especially for JiHyo when she have very limited time/sleep for filming Emergency Man and Woman and travel to Australia to film Running and flying back to continue filming EMW. At least be civilized and respectful.

jagerbomb said: sirrenitee said: I feel like with the Australia experience, the RM production team will no longer accept foreign invites or accept one publicly that would cause these mass gathering.

Guest browsing

sirrenitee said: I feel like with the Australia experience, the RM production team will no longer accept foreign invites or accept one publicly that would cause these mass gathering.

If I'm not wrong, in one of episode, there was once when they arrived in China, they were expecting crowd mass at the airport but there was none..As I remember they were a little upset and disappoint at that moment...

SO I think, the publicity about their filming in Australia is maybe something that they intentionally done to attract the crowds as this is their first time to film outside Asia.

Guest yan624

^if they did intentionally publicize the schedules...imo..,its a bad decision. they went there to film not for a fanmeet. they even disclosed the places where they're supposed to shoot. that's chaos waiting to happen! there will always be a crowd during the filming but at least it will be manageable and it will be less stressful both to the crew and the cast. im afraid the Oz episode will be just like the Vietnam wherein there's a lot of yellin and shoutin that u get confused if you're watchin a fanmeet or Rm itself.

@yan624

well, that happens in showbiz or entertainment world..The crowd indicates how famous the show/stars/casts..The famous one gets more sponsor which will bring you more money and will make this show last longer..So, maybe it is not a bad decision after all.

if they really did it intentionally, perhaps because they need to show that this variety show is still the most famous variety show out side the country because as far as I know, their currently rating show is not as good as before.

And as I watch the show diligently, the overseas episodes (with the crowds such as Vietnam or China) didn't annoy me..And as I see, the casts also didn't get annoy by that. They were thrill actually...

They are all already in this business for years (more than a decade), so I guess they really have gotten used to it. It is their prime time, so if I were them, I'll enjoy it as much and as long as I can..Because, there will be another hits show come in which I need to step down

Beside, as a fan who wishes they'll be filming in my neighborhood, I can understand the exiting feeling of the fans..It is understandable...Well, this is a once in a lifetime chance to meet my idols in person...

yan624 said: ^if they did intentionally publicize the schedules...imo..,its a bad decision. they went there to film not for a fanmeet. they even disclosed the places where they're supposed to shoot. that's chaos waiting to happen! there will always be a crowd during the filming but at least it will be manageable and it will be less stressful both to the crew and the cast. im afraid the Oz episode will be just like the Vietnam wherein there's a lot of yellin and shoutin that u get confused if you're watchin a fanmeet or Rm itself.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1e551h_140302-running-man-ep-188-preview-in-australia_shortfilms?search_algo=1 this is the australian preview of running man

I AM SO EXCITED HAHA CONSIDERING I AM FROM AUSTRALIA! LOL