[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

I just watched Part 2 last night and I'm confused too... what happened to the rest?This ep feels like the end of Australia Special.
I know they filmed at Vic Market cos my friend saw them around closing time on Tuesday... and Sovereign Hills?!They didn't cut them out totally, did they?! that's silly. :(

dhebbie2t said: hillarydl said: i watched the raw version live  yesterday and my fav part? the part where Kwangsoo ran and shouted noona and hugged when he saw JiHyo.. since its the first time since they got to australia.. hehehe

Great moments from Australia episode part 2:
1) When Kwang Soo and Haha tried to film Gary naked. Hahahaha.

2) When JK split everyone's legs as a goodnight present.

3) When Kwang Soo swallowed the water with Woo Bin. It was so hilarious I couldn't stop laughing!

4) When Kwang Soo and Woo Bin did the music video.  will never see those Graffiti walls the same way again!

Most boring part:

Nametag tearing portion. It was just a little boring and not so well executed. >_> I think it would have been better if JH could participate by finding those cards and tearing off their nametags to get the other elements. And maybe they shouldn't keep the team pairing till the end. The last part should be a free for all. If Rain finds JK's card, Rain can tear off JK's nametag to get his element. He could team up with the other members to do this. This will make it more challenging and provide a game that is full of betrayals, short-term alliances and lots of crazy moments. :)

I guess the commotion along Melbourne streets really spoil the last game in a way. They are supposed to find JH and go to the royal exhibition building. However, JH had to meet them there. I think there must be some interesting portions but they have been left out. Makes me feel like the games don't flow very well. :/

^Agree.
It would be more fun and exciting if they could find Ji Hyo and hunt for clues on Melbourne streets.  Maybe name tag ripping too.
Blame it on the overexcited fans and the fame of Running Man.
Instead, latter half was held at the empty Royal Melbourne Exhibition Hall- boring.

Guest jagerbomb

^ regardless I still believe the status of women is not equal to men in Korea and around the world on a general basis.. Its controversial tbh..

Anyway slightly better episode. Jihyos missions were way too easy though she didn't even have to try because she was so hungry.

Didnt RM dress up in old English clothing and riding convertibles ? Where was that part ... Sad that Gary & haha Couldnt go parasailing, the weather wasnt too good on the day

Hi everyone! Aww, poor RM. i think the bell race never get old and always fun. miss the old episode so much. Btw, King Wrath film will premiere next month. hope the cast will be invited to make appearance in RM. really anxious to see Jo Jung Suk and Hyun Bin in RM. :)

fallentenshi said: I just watched Part 2 last night and I'm confused too... what happened to the rest?This ep feels like the end of Australia Special.
I know they filmed at Vic Market cos my friend saw them around closing time on Tuesday... and Sovereign Hills?!They didn't cut them out totally, did they?! that's silly. :(

Guest nancykimlee

klent said:

aisyahys said:

I really love RM.. I dont understand why the rating isnt high in korea.. i laugh my heart out everytime i watch it.. my mom even asked me if i needed to go to mental hospital. 

I am not sure if it is only me or other fans have the same feelings. I found the recent episodes have been poorly edited. Much of the screen time was given to the guests leaving little screen time to the RM.  Also, I am a bit annoyed when RM go easy on the guests, esp the idol groups.  Lets hope this upcoming episode with the Angel Eyes cast be a real competitive one and RM would put in 100%.    ;)

Hi everyone..!!

About this aussie trip, there will be part 3.

I've read some comments on dramabeans, that RM ep Australia part 3 will air in the middle of April.

Assuming yoomes bond's anniversary vs the cowboys will be the next title.

miszeeta said: Hi everyone..!! About this aussie trip, there will be part 3. I've read some comments on dramabeans, that RM ep Australia part 3 will air in the middle of April. Assuming yoomes bond's anniversary vs the cowboys will be the next title.

as many fans ,, sometimes I do not feel so much excitement watching some episodes but then I am looking seriously for an improvement in the show rather than even talking with myself about the cancellation of the show ! 
Australia special episode was average for me .. I enjoyed more the second one ,, 
Still preferred China and Vietnam special ,, those are among my best RM episodes .