[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
Guest nicha1980

[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest fionie

Does anyone know where exactly on Palm Beach the accommodation is? It looks amazing *_*

The 'Angel Eyes' cast to appear on 'Running Man' 

Big Bang's Seungri spotted with Yoo Jae Suk

Big-Bang-Seungri-Yoo-Jae-Suk_1394679811_
Big Bang's Seungri got a picture with the nation's MC Yoo Jae Suk on the set of 'Running Man'!

Seungri let VIP know that they should be looking forward to him on the popular variety show by posting on his Instagram, "Filming SBS' 'Running Man' with the nation's MC #YooJaeSuk hyung ^^."

A 'Running Man' rep also told MyDaily on March 11 that the cast of Seungri's upcoming SBSweekend drama 'Angel Eyes' will be joining him on the show. "Goo Hye Sun, Lee Sang Yoon, Gong Hyung Jin, Kim Ji Suk, and Seungri filmed 'Running Man' in Seoul on the 10th."

This exciting episode is set to air towards the end of March !

source : http://www.allkpop.com/

Emergency Couple has been getting good ratings and the couple is developing a fanbase... would be interesting to see the result of this.. 
class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"[battle] Monday Couple vs. Emergency Couple
18955307.jpg
16372117.jpg

As an extra.. 
leessangclown2.png

Click Here for the Text

Guest foodhp

Don't know if it's just me, but I love it when Gwangsoo oppa says "Aaaaaaayeeeee."

Guest aisyahys

I really love RM.. I dont understand why the rating isnt high in korea.. i laugh my heart out everytime i watch it.. my mom even asked me if i needed to go to mental hospital.

Anyway, my favorite members are jihyo and kwang soo. I like jihyo bcause she's smart and kwang soo is just so stupid. (No offense, kwangsoo's fans)

Oh right. My favorite guest on the show is jung yonghwa. He's pretty good.

Guest Narda

Umm so yeah when can EMERGENCY COUPLE CAST (or just CJH) guest on RM?Next... next.... next. ... MONDAY yeah? (wishful thinking)  ;))
I felt really bad for Gary because BNB (big nose brother) was no help at all (like usual) and I felt so exhausted for him!!and couldn't the PD have just said that it wasn't necessary to get back the msg in a bottle since they did finish their mission and just needed to get back on the helicopter? -,-
Diving mission was too exaggerated. 
I'm seriously falling in love with KWB. :\"> Rain was just too competitive for me. Would've rather watch him dance or sumthin.

@klent I wouldn't be worried! ;) Running Man has a MASSIVE fan base outside Korea. They know that, we know that, everybody knows that! 

yeah wonder how its going to be this time around if CJH guest on RM cuz when the last time he was in it, they didn't do the drama yet.... All the teasing is going to be fun to watch!!

Guest famiamia

Instead of CJH I think they should invite Chief Gook and Prof Shim instead :pThat would be cooler to see their personality in real life.
I hope RM will come to New Zealand next time so that they can do a lot of extreme games there That would be so awesome! It feels like wherever they go that place will be famous and visited by a lot of people. They are the mobile-tourism-center :D

amarawrrr said: @klent I wouldn't be worried! ;) Running Man has a MASSIVE fan base outside Korea. They know that, we know that, everybody knows that! 

Guest dhebbie2t

I just recently oined soompi forum becsause of the drama that I'm currently watching, but I'm a Running Man fan already. I'm happy to visit this thread hoping that I can share funny moments and thoughts about the show

Looking forward to talk to you guys

RUNNING MAN HWAITING

Guest dhebbie2t

Im currently backtracking the old episodes of Running Man

old, meaning, I started from episode 1, and I'm currently in episode 27, having said that, I'm happy because I have an  instant OTP and sad because I'm too late to ship them. huhuhu.. #SongSongCouple (sorry MondayCouple shipper, please don't hate me). The reason maybe why I like #SongSongCouple instantly because  I love a noona-dongsaeng OTP for some reason....kekeke

Guest dhebbie2t

It's Monday, hope that they will upload the episode 189 today...excited to watch the part of RunningMan Australia

Running Man may not have the highest ratings in Korea (korean viewers lost) but it's obvious they're way famous than other Sunday variety shows internationally and I think that's a bigger achievement, getting recognition world wide . It's just a bonus if they have good ratings in Korea in my opinion .

Guest dhebbie2t

I guess I have a new

Excited to watch the part 2 of Running Man Australia...JiHyo is already there she managed to make it inspite of her drama.

i watched the raw version live  yesterday and my fav part? the part where Kwangsoo ran and shouted noona and hugged when he saw JiHyo.. since its the first time since they got to australia.. hehehe