[Drama 2010] Flames of Desire 욕망의 불꽃

Guest yeohweping

I'm so anticipating for Seo Woo and YSH to finally appear.

I love how SW manages to be sassy and carry traits that her birth mother has, but at the same time, also carry traits that her adopted mother has.

My guess is that YSH is going to remember SW in the future and thus, it'll be a childhood love sort of thing?

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^it's the same child actress if you notice, there was a news about it before since that child is quite famous from previous dramas.

the girl (Kim Yoo-jung) did a good job. as young Na-young her forcefulness annoyed me so much, but as young Hae-jin I find her quite endearing (although they share many traits). kudos to her.

by the way how awesome was episode 5? my jaw dropped to the floor so many times.

Guest ellee1812

Ahhh I hate that the adult version did not appear in episode 5. I don't have high hopes that they will appear in episode 6. But anyways episode 5 was awesome!!!

Guest sasgrace

Ahhh I hate that the adult version did not appear in episode 5. I don't have high hopes that they will appear in episode 6. But anyways episode 5 was awesome!!!

I think they will appear today

Guest lucky_moon

NY is really a devil, how could she kill MJ real mother. so HJ will ran away?

@sasgrace so finally we are gonna see the adult characters in ep6.

Guest sasgrace

NY is really a devil, how could she kill MJ real mother. so HJ will ran away?

@sasgrace so finally we are gonna see the adult characters in ep6.

Lol finally but imagine if they kiss in the show, this would be a big problem... And I think Seo Woo reminds me the despical Manami character in the Jdrama Life.

Guest starlight5

Seowoo is really scary-looking when she's evil. Really scary-looking. The way she acts with her eyes, almost psychopathic and sadistic. She's so good at it, seriously scares me.

Inki and Minjae's scene together was totally cute, though. Can't wait to see them fall in love. ^_^

Guest pan2cute

because i don't understand what they talking about i just take a peek on episode 6

i really want to know seowoo and seungho act~

well, i must say seowoo rocks her character

she looks like eunkyung, so bad like her mother!

her eyes, her lips and her movement! such an evil girl...

anyway i need the translation to know more what they talking about

but seungho look a little lost behind seo woo, since his character is sweet and innocent guy

I really like this drama!

Imagine if Na young did meet her daughter in episode 5 there would be no story line.

I liked that they use the same child actress for both mother and daughter. I seriously love the lil girl!

The adults are great too! I love na young although when she glares its quite scary and un natural but nonetheless

very good psychotic acting! I love SW she is good! Her eye expressions are very natural, very evil, very twisted.

Can't wait to see nayoung older sister. Its amazing how for the mother and daughter for the first 6 eps have changed drastically yet the older sister is the same throughout!

wow, loving this drama. I am still confused about the brothers, who are the mothers? So the eldest son is the dead first wife's son, the second son is the current wife's son, and the third son, Young Min is also from an affair but was added to the family registry, while the other two, the girl and the boy with no mother, are considered illegitimate, because they were not added to the registry? Why is the wife just allowing him to keep bringing new kids to the family, she seemed so blase about it, and she actually looks like she still loves are husband, i.e. sharing a bed, her concern when he collapsed etc.

Na Young, I can't believe she went that far in Ep 5, the whole time, I kept thinking no she won't, she can't and then Bam, I suspect that it will come back later/alive to bite her.

Guest marinai

This serie is getting greater !

The mask of Na Young felt since the beginning, now the father Young Min is starting to become as greedy as his wife!

I think Min Jae is traumatized or something, he had a dead expression the whole episode except when he met InKi for the first time, she took his hand and ran away with him, even if it was planned from her part I sense that they both liked the little time they spent together, especially Min Jae!

When Na Young talk to Min Jae in the ward I sense that he has some grudge towards her !

I'm curious to know what happened to Hye Jin after this famous night !

Seo Woo acting is gold, she's a broken character who is trying to hide her pain behind a facade! I can't wait for the romance between IKand MJ, it will open their hearts, make them alive !It's the start of a great love I can't wait !

What IK said about actors haters is so true GET A LIFE! I hate some actresses too, but if I don't waste my time on their site or whatever to spread hatred ! it's so immature! some have already started to hate IK character on viikii! Wow !!!! I' m amazed they should reflect on IK words !

Seo Woo's acting is GOOD!it's all that matter !

this drama is really good. I feel sad for the younger sister because she is also pity.Although she is ambitious person and tried her to get her goal any way, I can't hate her. In some scenes, I even cried and the more time I Watched her way, the more favorite and sorrowful her life went on.

Guest misspinky

@marinai, i agree. i totally loved the scene where she pretends to "love" her popularity and then flips off the reporters. i loved what she said about the anti-fans, it really sheds light on how an actress feels about such comments.

IK and MJ are so cute already. seriously i thought seo woo was amazing in cinderella sister but this drama wow and it just started too.

Guest revengeoftheflowers

Wow, Na Young is complete garbage in my eyes after I saw episode 5. That was such an intense and powerful scene, and SEK's acting was riveting. She's really pulling out all the stops with the screaming and facial contortions. How is she possibly going to top herself?!

Seo Woo was very, very impressive. She had the perfect look in her eyes for playing a sociopath. I didn't think there was enough motivation for her character to be so evil though. Like, I didn't really like how the break up between Seo Woo and her adopted mom played out. I thought it was too forced, but it is a makjang drama!

I'm more curious about the power struggles amongst the siblings. I'm loving the passive-aggressive and snide comments from the 2nd daughter in law. She is funny!

Very, very interesting show. It seems to be more carefully planned out than a typical makjang drama.

Of course, for me, the highlight was when Jeong Sook was crying at the beach when she found out her jailed boyfriend died. He was such a good actor! It's too bad they cut him out so soon.

Archived