[Drama 2010] Flames of Desire 욕망의 불꽃

Guest yeohweping

Guest sasgrace

I'm with you ! thanks ..

Yes

I can see

1/Her 1st man is a terrible guy ,stole her virgin abandoned and hired gangsters hit her

She came back her home with her courage to live with a fetus

2/Her 2nd man ( Min Jung )... more terrible , got married ....brought her to USA but giving her a miserable life ....20yrs

What we can do ?? If we were her ??

For sure one day she will lose Min Jae for his real mom, look the way MJ's real mom treat him but later NY'll gain her husband's love

3/ I'm sorry to say something ....SW should not smiling or crying , because all tendons on her face they seem not going together so look her face really weird ..

4/I can't see any real romantic or chemistry between SW & Min Jae ... seems both of them are ....crazy children , acting like .... fake story .....may be they did not get along together yet ..only following the directors to action

It's different from SungKyunKwan Scandal .... all actors and actress especially Micky Yoochun & Park min young .....I can re-watched 3 times ...still like it ....when we're watching we really forget it's drama ...

5/I do love NY's sister so much

Thank for your views but please PMY-annoying crybaby- and MYC-one face- have absolutely NOTHING on Yoo-Yoo couple-at least this couple is not pointless or useless or they are not outshined by some second lead characters. I mean they put tons of lovey-dovey scenes of this SKKS main couple but still people mostly talk about JS and how they feel bad for him. Even here JS outplays them-unlike Yoo-Yoo couple who draw attention hate it or love it. For me PMY and MYC are the flattest couple of the year with a Micky Yoochun eaten alive by YAI/MJS and SJK/YHA acting skills and charisma. Only die hard Micky fans can't see that.

At last but not the least you are not indifferent to SW. That prooves girl is doing a good job.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest marinai

Watched episode 10 !!!!

OMG I want to know so bad what InKi was talking about with the guy who beat the unni and manager up :( !!!

This show is just good, but I felt awkward watching the scenes between Na Young and Min jae, she's not letting him live his life, he knows she loves him and he loves her too, but he is suffering from this LOVE! NaYoung is taking on him more for the loss of her "daughter" !

I felt akward watching the preview too, episode 1is not far away ...At Least I guess InKi will live!

Inki ah WHY ARE YOU PLAYING SO HARD TO GET?

LMAO at the scene where she did not have money to pay !

LOL Kim Min Jae is just too cute!

Too much going on in the adult department... I enjoy the love story between MJ and IK more... I'm sure the love story is bound for some real trouble later on. We know this from the first episode, but it doesn't stop me from enjoying these two love birds though...

Guest sasgrace

Too much going on in the adult department... I enjoy the love story between MJ and IK more... I'm sure the love story is bound for some real trouble later on. We know this from the first episode, but it doesn't stop me from enjoying these two love birds though...

I agree I love the drama too but I love MinJae and InKi scenes the best. I love when he chases her like at episode 10. What I like the most is I thought InKi would be the most active one in this relastionship but I am suprised this MinJae who doesn't give up on the girl. The way she wants to end their meetings and he still wants to "date" her and he teases her- YSH I love his smile, his eyes, his expressions. YSH does a good job. I too liked he scene when she had no money to pay and their expressions during this scene.

in ki is soooooo normal when she is with min jae. in ki definitely needs someone like min jae who can stop her for falling totally into the dark side and pull her back to the bright side. i really hope for a happy ending for this couple. eventhough there would be tragedies and sadness along the way T_T

anybody knows who is that ahjussi who beats up in ki's unni and manager? the boss of her agency?

Guest donnapie

So i'm loving the developments for this weeks installment...rolleyes.gif

I'm beginning to grow a soft spot for the Yoon Yoon couple and i wish they had more screen time... 

The underhanded machinations of Ae Ri is starting to get on my nerves... Between her and Na Young, i am with Na Young all the way!

My full episode review is up on my blog donnapie.wordpress.com so just check it out if you have time... 

posting to give a voice to those of us, that like the adult storyline more than the In Ki and Min Jae storyline. I just ff through their scenes., which is funny because usually in dramas, I hate the adult side stories, but in this case, I am just so intrigued by what Na Young will do next. She really is a nice actress, and this is coming from someone who hated her role in White Lies.

Even though we are supposed to see the sister as this kind super angel, I just find her annoying, she had no right to give her sister's baby to the orphanage in the first place, and then telling the child her father was a murderer. She is just so passive, that it drives me nuts, get control of your life, your situation, woman.

Don't like See Woo's acting, sorry to her fans, but she doesn't do it for me, the weird over acting, and sometimes under acting just makes it hard to watch her, in a cast of veteran actors, her deficiencies, is glaring. Same goes for the actor playing Min Jae, he better start doing more than looking cute and smiling.

So is Min Jae, not even the father's son? It seems he is the son of the mother and recently released from prison father? How could the man have known it was NY that ran over the mother, if he was in jail and didn't even know she was in an accident, till he got released.

Guest Greenrose934

So is Min Jae, not even the father's son? It seems he is the son of the mother and recently released from prison father? How could the man have known it was NY that ran over the mother, if he was in jail and didn't even know she was in an accident, till he got released.

Yes I agree with you ,Also think may be Min Jae were not Min Jung ' s son , because Min Jae 's real mom is a Prostitute , she lived with that guy too ...they are gold digger

So Min Jae doesn't resemble Min Jung ...He's a liar , can do whatever but Min Jung is not

I also agree with you about NY 's sister , she is really stupid ,what she did .... she thought It would help NY ....

I 'm really like the actress who's playing NY ... waiting for her actions in the next episodes ,dealing with all of those special persons Her FIL,MIL, 2 Brother-IL +2SistersIL+ Her husband + her Ex-man & her fake son+ his mother even may be her ... new fetus ..+ IK

Who in this drama doesn't have ambition ??

Guest sasgrace

@Donnapie you might be the first GHS-LMH's fan I agre with especially when you say that "I definitely felt the sparks in episode 10 when In Ki was telling him about how she used him for clearing up her scandal and i really am tickled pink at how she talks down to him like a noona while Min Jae struggles to be on a level playing field…". I hope they won't screw this couple and there will be more romantic gestures between them. I can't wait for saturday.

Guest omascia

The makjang drama is getting exciting, and exciting, and exciting......... I do love MJ and IK scenes. I love the couple so much. I love Na Young's acting. I like her evil ways. She reminds me of Lady Mishil(but no one could surpass the great GHJ) !

I think MJ is the son of Young Min and In Sook. and IK is the daughter of Na Young and Deok Song. tsk tsk tsk...what's the truth about their birth secrets ? i wanted to know..nyahahhaha...

I always pity NY's sister. she's an angel. ! whew !

I love the drama. i love makjang ! waaaaaaaaaaaa

Archived