[Drama 2010] Flames of Desire 욕망의 불꽃

Guest yeohweping

Guest crazywild

At first it seems that In ki is dead after having committed what appears to be suicide but I don't think she s'gonna die(at least not now or ever as far as we know)in that scene; that's because we are aware that she and MinJae end up married and since they're not a married couple yet she can't die...now...XD. In fact NY tells MJ that if he does what she says then she'll not care whom he'll marry..so that makes me think MJ wanna marry IK but NY doesn't want him to (something you already know if read several drama info)...and so MJ and IK are not married.

A suicide and IK's effective and doubtless death would be so unclimatic and a cold shower for my interest.

I want an happy ending for this couple.

I love angst but at the end all has to go well.

Oh, good point. I was actually worried about Min Jae as well that maybe he had a car crash from driving crazy and died. I'm watching this for the young couple as well but once I saw ep. 1 with subs - the story is interesting and went fast for me.

This probably has no bearing on the over all story but I'm still a little confused about who's the daddy of Na Youngs baby. She was definately raped but she started throwing up right after she talked to the boyfriend and she was already 3 months along. Even though she tells her sister she doesn't know who the father is - I kind of think she's lieing.

It's hard to decide what to think about Na Young. Yes, she's had a hard life but a lot of people with hard lives turn out ok. I'm also wondering since she's so money hungry, did she take any of the money that they tried to give her (rape scene, boyfriend, boyfriends dad). If she did why couldn't she just take that money and make a life for herself instead of keeping on her path of greed. And if she didn't take it, why not? I thought she was super greedy.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crazypilovee

omg i really hate NY... she is just such a bad person! ever since she was young she already seemed so selfish and ruthless... ughh why is she the main character? im glad YSH character isnt blood related to her

Guest revengeoftheflowers

The core theme of this drama wasn't suppose to be MAKJANG, but wasn't about a family trying to rebuild itself after losing its entire empire?

Perhaps, the direction of the drama will change once we hit that scene that was shown in the first episode? It might start to become about family and less on the struggle for money.

Na Young [i[should be an interesting character, but she isn't for some reason! I think Jeong Suk, the older sister, is a far more fascinating character at the moment.

thank you so much for posting the links! wld u be doing this on a regular basis?

if not, wld u mind sharing with us where u get the links frm and we cld have it pinned up at first pg! :)

yes, i'm uploading chinese subs for other korean dramas that are currently airing too.

I usually upload them to bbs.powerapple.com and eyny.

my username for the uploads usually go by c_gunawan541 or 吊兒郎當的我.

I'm going to update until it finishes airing. Unless there's someone else who uploads, then i won't post my links here anymore.

Chinese Subbed Links that i will be posting in this thread are all my uploads^^

Guest chloe.c

^ That'd be really great! :D Don't have to QVOD anymore XD

TY in advance!

So I have a question. Is it just me, or I swear in the first episode, in the beginning, NY's husband said something like Min Jae, who doesn't have any blood relation with you at all! So he probably isn't really her son? (Then nothing like DNA will prevent Min Jae and InKi to be together? LOLL)

Guest yeohweping

ch_1286412481_1057327535_0.jpg

ch_1286412482_1057577734_1.jpg

0792442.jpg

201010071319331001_1.jpg

Bigger pics

http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/data/info/201010071453311_P.JPG

http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/data/info/201010071453312_P.JPG

http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/data/info/201010071453313_P.JPG

20101008000876_0.jpg

PP10100800030.JPG

201010080843561001_1.jpg

SSI_20101007185223_V.jpg

st_1286584681_1457766517_0.jpg

The core theme of this drama wasn't suppose to be MAKJANG, but wasn't about a family trying to rebuild itself after losing its entire empire?

so... i guess so far it's like a makjang drama...

Guest mandalaywith

Flames of Desire E3 Preview Vod Link

upload by mandalaywith

Tudou link

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/_nZWnsssvB0/

So I have a question. Is it just me, or I swear in the first episode, in the beginning, NY's husband said something like Min Jae, who doesn't have any blood relation with you at all! So he probably isn't really her son? (Then nothing like DNA will prevent Min Jae and InKi to be together? LOLL)

If you read the character studies on the first page of this thread they list Min Jae's real mother and show that the two are merely step siblings.

Guest mandalaywith

Flames of Desire E3 HQ Online Vod Link

upload by mandalaywith

Tudou link

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/XzkSFAqm40k/

Guest mandalaywith

Flames of Desire E3 Ratings

TNS Nationwide [13.1%]6Ranking - Seoul [13.7%]6Ranking

AGB Nationwide [12.9%]7Ranking - Seoul [12.8%]7Ranking

Rating is up~!wow~! :wub:

Source-TNS,AGB wensite

another makjang newbie here! usually i would avoid something like this - but with such a great cast and trusty bloggers heaping up praises for the scriptwriter, i can't resist the temptation. two episodes on, have to say it exceeds my expectations.

i thought seo woo and shin eun kyung'a relationship would be that typical evil mother-daughter-in-law one but it turns out to be much more complicated than that. i think shin eun-kyung is great! was in turn fascinated and repulsed by her horrible character. i didn't think she overacted because the whole thing is so... over the top. i completely agree that it was like watching a train wreck, but a delicious one. never found myself smirking so much watching a kdrama.

i think jung sook (na young's sister)'s really interesting too, i hope they give her lots of screen time as we move on to the next generation.

Guest mandalaywith

hi

Flames of Desire E4 Preview Vod Link

upload by mandalaywith

Tudou link

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/PVJbzGEPQS8/

Guest Greenrose934

I'm so addicted this drama

love all actors and actress ...this story is very logic .... nothing imagine ....

Love the baby who used to play baby Dong Yi ... waooooooooooo it made me laughing all the time while watching .. she's so intelligent ..

The actress who's playing Na Young was in White lies ,and her sisters was in Three brothers

I can see her M-I-L too ...

It's very interesting drama

Archived