Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest kdramafanusa

Sorry to bombard this thread with Son Ye Jin pics today. Just can't help myself.

Awww. Seoul GC man, please don't appologize. Keep bombarding us with more pics. :)

Thank you so much eveyrone for sharing all the goodies with us.

The only thing I am not 100% sold on is the matching opaque tights w/ the peep toe shoes... in some shots it feels great, but then again I don't know though I want to know what she would've looked like w/o them.

Our fashion critic Jicks is right on again. :)

I also don't like the matching opaque tights (the color especially) & peep toe shoes. Strappy shoes sans opaque tights might work better? Not sure..

in my opinion she looks fat on the clothes .. who care with her clothes hehehe.. i wanna see the movie.. thanks for pic anyway

I read a translation of SYJ's posting in August, she mentioned gaining some weigh; I don't remember the exact details, but she said something about eating late (probably during resting). My guess is that she only added a few pounds, but certain angles of the pics can make her look much rounder. In real life, she's probably perfect as she is now. :) I also don't like her looking too skinny.

It's a shame in a way but I'm sure there will be something else down the track that SYJ will be happy & able to take opportunity of.

Cheer up everyone. Our SYJ shot Spotlight & My Wife Got Married at the same time, she was very....very busy. None of us expected to see her in another project right away.

Only DongA reported on SYJ being in IRIS (no indication of contract though) at first so we are not 100% sure if she was really linked to that project. It's true that it would be soo nice for fans to see her teamed up with the charismatic Lee Byung-Hun (a 20-episode drama is a bonus instead of a 2-hour movie), but the opportunity most likely didn't come at the right time. IRIS is a project that's just not meant to be for SYJ. Let's give her some time to rest & recharge, she'll return to us in another wonderful project. :)

Guest White Star

HI,

I just wanna drop a comment .... I Am Now officially a Son Ye Jin fan. I followed her work closely for a long time. I think she is just a BEAUTIFUL person. I love her The Classics....kinda sorta tired of her in the fragile role in Summer scent. I think within the last couple of years, SYJ has tried ALOT of roles trying to diversify herself as an actress. Some proven to be more sucessful than other. But her talent really convey through in Spotlight, A moment to remeber, Alone in love. and i just could never get over myself of how beautiful she is....in a natural way w/o heavy make-up.

So far..I guess her role in Spotlight is the best. I really think SYJ feel comfortable in her own skin playing the agressive career woman w/o losing her feminine touch.

I'm soo looking forward to her movie now.... it's gonna be great....i could sense it already.

+WS+

Guest valley girl

^lol I think it's purely narcissistic voyeurism & vanity on my part!! XP

Thanks for being so quick w/ the new posts!

I'm gonna say... I like the dress. It's a naturally voluminous dress & yeah it does have alot detail going on so I guess @ some angles it might appear too busy or "boofy" but in pics like these for instance you can still see her body is slammin XD

I actually like Ye Jin this way when she is a little curvier, she looks really healthy, & certainly by no means is she fat.

I also love how she's gone for the asymmetry, it keeps it a bit more fun. You can see she's deliberately chosen to wear it w/ the one shoulder down, & also the different length in the earrings. And I loooooove the bangles <3

The only thing I am not 100% sold on is the matching opaque tights w/ the peep toe shoes... in some shots it feels great, but then again I don't know though I want to know what she would've looked like w/o them.

But regardless, she's looking great! I totally agree w/ you quteacho, she's just too pretty to be true^^

Kim Joo Hyuk looks great, too. They look really nice together, really like husband & wife to me!! XD XD

yeah i know but just hate the clothes , but it's good effect for boobs looks bigger hahahah.

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s18/amt..._151008_wlk.jpg ~ who design her clothes???

when the vip premier began??

What about her agent zero drama... is that IRIS? or has that been killed off as well?

Oh, well I knew that it had something to do with 'scheduling conflict' but it seems like someone just made it up or making excuses... in the otherhand, it doesn't seem that Son Ye Jin have confirmed anything or have spoken about 'IRIS' so was there anything to ever confirm in the first place?

For all we know, it could have been some false rumor that happened using Son Ye Jin's name. Anyway, I'm not a great fan of Lee Byung Hun but I was actually excited to see Son Ye Jin and him on screen together because they would look great togeter!

Thanks for clarifying...

Guest chatteraddict

very pretty actress..

i love her role in A MOMENT TO REMEMBER & ART OF SEDUCTION..

what's her latest series/movie??

SYJ done so much for this year, Open City a crime-thriller with Kim Myung Min (White Tower) opened in theatres last January, drama Spotlight (16 episode) with Ji Jin Hee about the life and hard work of reporters ended just a couple of months ago and now her new film My Wife Got Married with Kim Joo Hyuk will be on scree this Oct. 23.

Soul GC Man, Apple, Helena and Jicks! thanks for the gorgeous pics and insights! You're certainly keeping the thread alive!!

after a couple of days, im now recovered from SYJ not being in the drama Iris, you guys are correct, she never confirmed about being involved in that drama, i guess as a person who really adores her, just reading something like she will appear in a big budget drama with a very good actor will make my heart stop for a while :D

helena you right on again, she was very..very busy, she deserves a big break after all of these, im hoping to see her in a movie again, maybe in a melodrama, with a good script and a good director, where her acting will shine and will be recognize again, something like April Snow or Alone in Love type...

Hoping to read good reviews for the movie My Wife Got Married!!

Guest Seoul GC man

jicks, great to have you here as our very own fashion guru. :D Thanks heaps for those special comments, great observation. You and kdramafanusa sure have eyes for fashion.

Wow some newbies here too, welcome on board. Enjoy your stay here.

8ao77129.jpg

200810160210.jpg

Guest valley girl

hiiiiiii Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

For all we know, it could have been some false rumor that happened using Son Ye Jin's name. Anyway, I'm not a great fan of Lee Byung Hun but I was actually excited to see Son Ye Jin and him on screen together because they would look great togeter!

Thanks for clarifying...

we have same thought ,, i am so Excited with iris since SYJ inside !!!,, yeah maybe IRIS will be my consideration drama to watch. if it already finished i'll ask others about the opinion than buy.

actually i am so glad while i was visiting some korean about blogs and talking about Replaced son ye jin many people so disappointed i am so Glad because not only us who her fan that admitted she can act !!.. maybe the differences many people think that sYJ not Really Pretty ( who care with face ) but She can Acting. Her Job is Actress off course she should have a Good acting Skill.

Guest Seoul GC man

Awww. Seoul GC man, please don't appologize. Keep bombarding us with more pics. :)

Thank you so much eveyrone for sharing all the goodies with us.

kdramafanusa, your wish is my command.

Feel like Xmas already. Ho.ho.ho.ho.... :w00t:

quteacho, thanks heaps too for the SYJ goodies.

More new Son Ye Jin pics

NISI20081016_0000158659_web.jpg

NISI20081016_0000158649_web.jpg

PYH2008101610890099000_P2.jpg

PYH2008101610990099000_P2.jpg

PYH2008101610960099000_P2.jpg

PYH2008101610900099000_P2.jpg

PYH2008101611010099000_P2.jpg

PYH2008101610910099000_P2.jpg

PYH2008101610970099000_P2.jpg

PYH2008101610950099000_P2.jpg

PYH2008101610930099000_P2.jpg

PYH2008101611030099000_P2.jpg

PYH2008101610940099000_P2.jpg

PYH2008101611020099000_P2.jpg

PYH2008101610920099000_P2.jpg

PYH2008101611000099000_P2.jpg

PYH2008101610980099000_P2.jpg

20081017.01100126000002.01L.jpg

credit as shown

Guest Seoul GC man

wow you are so update Seoul GC man.. thanks for the PIC hehehe

No worries valley girl. We are one happy family here.

It's Friday, it's happy hour time. More Son Ye Jin pics to share.

Have an awesome weekend everyone!!!

2008101700208_1.jpg

2008101700208_2.jpg

2008101700208_3.jpg

2008101700208_4.jpg

2008101700208_5.jpg

2008101700208_6.jpg

chosun.com

NISI20081017_0000163410_web.jpg

NISI20081017_0000163411_web.jpg

NISI20081017_0000163412_web.jpg

NISI20081017_0000163413_web.jpg

NISI20081017_0000163415_web.jpg

NISI20081017_0000163414_web.jpg

newsis/naver

Guest chatteraddict

hey guys, i saw a fresh article about SYJ and My Wife Got Married from hanfever, i wanted to post it here but im not sure if its allowed (also im on a plane so have to turn off my laptop asap) so ill just put it the link:

http://www.hanfever.com/2008/10/17/son-ye-jin-others-asked-me-to-drop-my-pure-image/

also, i saw My Wife Got Married "making of the movie" and the Ost in youtubehere are the links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK01L0lMX_Q&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F4vBgdj_C4

also for those who missed Friday's episode of Arirang's Showbiz Extra, you can watch the replay in www.arirangtv.com, the press conference where SYJ wore a wedding dress was on.

if hanfever allows their post to be reposted here, i hope a good soul will post em. if the link doesnt work i apologize, im overly rushing this post since the flight attendants asking all electronics to be shut down :D

happy weekend guys!!

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: Chosun Oct.18,2008 08:05 KST

Son Ye-jin ‘Marries Two Men’

A press preview for “My Wife Got Married” at Yongsan CGV in Seoul on Wednesday created plenty of buzz, not least because of Son Ye-jin, who plays a woman who breaks the established social framework by marrying two men simultaneously to seek genuine love and happiness.

In a press conference afterwards, Son said, “I think she is a rare character given that she pursues free love. If I hadn’t loved and cared for the character, it would seem unforgivable.”

200810180001_01.jpg

Son Ye-jin attends a press preview for her new film ‘My Wife Got Married’ at Yongsan CGV in Seoul on Wednesday. /Yonhap

The film adds a new dynamic to the novel on which it is based. Viewers are drawn deep inside the story, losing their sense of what is right and wrong by conventional standards. The work embraces football as a subject matter like the original novel, where it serves as an important metaphor for love and life.

“In the film it also plays an important role in bringing the main characters together in their first meeting and developing their feelings into love,” Son says. She calls it “a romantic melodrama that will appeal to the taste of young, laid-back people.”

The film is to be released on Oct. 23.

(englishnews@chosun.com )

more clips

http://keywui.chosun.com/contents/102/80/v...?mvSeqnum=66880

http://keywui.chosun.com/contents/104/54/v...?mvSeqnum=69764

http://keywui.chosun.com/contents/104/54/v...?mvSeqnum=69767

http://keywui.chosun.com/contents/104/48/v...?mvSeqnum=69770

http://keywui.chosun.com/contents/101/26/v...?mvSeqnum=69996

Guest valley girl

actually i still not understand with this son ye jin cheating or do polyandry or what??? i still don't understand..

or she forget her self then married another man??