Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Due to scheduling conflicts, SYJ is replaced by Kim Tae Hee in Iris.

I love both but I really wanted Iris to SYJ upcoming project.

I'm so disappointed.

count me too... disappointed.... :tears:

Due to scheduling conflicts, SYJ is replaced by Kim Tae Hee in Iris.

I love both but I really wanted Iris to SYJ upcoming project.

I'm so disappointed.

what?! Replaced??? how can u just replace someone like that.. scheduling conflicts??? RESCHEDULE IT TO WORK >.<

Guest Seoul GC man

More new Son Ye Jin pics.

200810080854137599365A_1.jpg

200810080854137599365A_2.jpg

200810080854137599365A_3.jpg

200810080854137599365A_4.jpg

asiaeconomy

I'm a great admirer of both, Son Ye Jin and Kim Tae Hee. But, when it comes to acting SYJ is definitely ahead on my list.

Guest chatteraddict

my heart literally fell off the ground when i heard about the news! It might be ok if they replaced the lead actress with the same caliber as SYJ, i mean i have nothing against KTH but man, she needs a lot of work on her acting skills! and if i compare the 2 in terms of acting, SYJ is way way better! was looking forward for Iris but i guess once it airs id keep on imagining SYJ in that drama. what could SYJ be possibly working on to drop out of that drama!! Aish!!

(Very) long time no post here!!

Anyways, thankyou to everyone for all the updates, pics & clips. Ye Jin is still her gorgeous self as always XD Here's a quick pic:

yejin111008.jpg

I am disappointed to hear about the IRIS news... but come to think of it, Ye Jin was never really "confirmed" to star in it per se. Still, I was so looking forward to seeing the Lee Byung Hun & Son Ye Jin pairing!! After all, she does seem to be working her way around the superstar male actors XP ... & it's always fab to see (a) big name(s) come back to the small screen >____>

On the good side, My Wife Got Married looks like alot of fun!! Great actor & actress in the one film, I'm all ready for all the rom-com-ness!! BTW, I love the fact that @ the promo for the movie Ye Jin still remembers to drink out of a Pocari cup!! >>> http://spnimage.edaily.co.kr/images/photo/...08092300032.JPG <<< Now that's how you represent a product, girl! XD

Guest chatteraddict

hey jicks! you are so right, it was never confirmed that she will star in the drama, i guess what really makes me sad is that we wont be seeing her working with a good actor LBH together in the small screen. Im just hoping that somewhere out there, there will be a great producer who will put SYJ and LBH in the silver screen since their "pairing up" seems to get positive feedbacks.

im so excited about "my wife got married" i saw the trailer and man, i actually dont know what to expect :D lots of kissing and bed scenes! kinda makes me think "is that really her? she's dead serious about changing that "queen of melodrama" image on her shoulders! hope it will do good in the box office!