Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: Javabeans

O’live’s inaugural Style Icon Awards

October 30th, 2008 // by javabeans

Cable channel O’live TV hosted its first Style Icon Awards on the night of October 30, and a parade of stars turned out on the “orange carpet” for the event. Held at Club Answer in the upscale Seoul neighborhood of Cheongdamdong, the event awarded select members from not only entertainment sphere to honor as icons, but also some from society and the arts.

Actor Jung Jun-ho (The Last Scandal of My Life) acted as host, and awards were handed out to stars like Rain, above (Style Icon of the Year), Jung Ryeo-won, Park Tae-hwan, Sohn Ye-jin, and more.

WINNERS LIST

Actor: Lee Jung-jae

Actress: Sohn Ye-jin

Male Singer(s): Big Bang

Female Singer: Seo In-young

Culture and Arts: Violist Richard Yongjae O’Neill; photographer Kim Yong-ho

Politics: Member of Parliament Na Kyung-won

Sports : Martial artist Chu Seong-hoon

Model: Jang Yoon-joo

TV: actress Kim Hee-ae

There was also a “Special Awards” section, which I take to mean “Where we include really idiotic categories aping something you’d see at an Mnet awards show“:

SPECIAL AWARDS

“Beautiful Sharing”: Sean and Jung Hye-young

“Fun Fearless Female”: Sohn Ye-jin

New Icon: Shinee

Special Award: deceased model Lee Eon

Fashionista: Jung Ryeo-won

World Icon: Olympic gold-medalist swimmer Park Tae-hwan

Style Icon of the Year: Rain, Jang Mi-hee

Singer-actor-”World Star” Rain (I’m A Cyborg But It’s Okay) was named Style Icon of the Year. Bowl cut aside, I actually like how he looks. He comes across comfortable and confident in the first photo, which is how I think he (or anyone) looks best. Rain, please take a hint and stay in Korea so I can listen to your music while you’re in your element and refrain from mocking your attempts at world domination. That hurts me more than it hurts you. Oh wait, no it doesn’t. Still, I’d rather fangirl than fanwank!

images

Fashionista winner Jung Ryeo-won (What Star Are You From) rocks an edgy look that’s becoming typical of her. I just wish she didn’t look so joyless. You know what brings people joy, Ryeo-won? FOOD.

images

I can’t snark on my beloved Lee Jung-jae (Il Mare, Air City)! I mean, yes, he’s got weird permy hair and a bad cut and random facial stubble, and his blue tie meant to match his lapel trim — LAPEL TRIM — is a little off the color mark. And maybe he did win the Style Icon award in the male actor category, so who knows, he could have woken up that day with the attitude of those guys on Survivor or Project Runway who have immunity and just phone it in because hey, they’ve already won that day. But… oh hey, lookit that, ragging on Lee Jung-jae wasn’t so hard after all. Phew.

images

Park Tae-hwan, Olympic gold-medalist swimmer, looks nicely pulled-together and dapper, even if his super-stiff bow-tie does look like a big dead butterfly pinned to his throat. Or one of those pointy pinwheels that whirl around on a stick. Wee~!

images

Model-actor Choi Ji-ho (Antique) poses with Model Style Icon winner and one of Korea’s top fashion models Jang Yoon-joo (I Am a Model). Damn she is thin. And damn his jaw is square. (Which explains why they’re famous models, I suppose?)

images

Martial artist Chu Seong-hoon won as Sports Style Icon, and it’s not hard to see why — the guy oozes pizzazz and somehow makes a lavender pashmina and white suit look manly:

images

Jung Jun-ho (Last Scandal of My Life) hosted the event. He’s a little too safe in navy blue, but classic.

images

Kim Hee-ae (My Man’s Woman, Snowflake) won for TV Syle Icon. Boy, you could grate cheese on her collarbones.

images

This couple is ridiculously sweet and warm-fuzzy sappiness. Singer Sean and wifey Jung Hye-young (The Return of Iljimae) always look so happy to be together, even after four years and two kids. They’re super-happy and they’re not even annoying. How do they do that?

images

Jewelry’s Seo In-young, winner of the Female Singer Style Icon award, is often known for her rather vulgar stage displays (case in point, although not so much recently). But I must admit she looks sweet and cute — two adjectives not usually used with her — in this little black number.

images

Sohn Ye-jin (Alone In Love) wins the style icon award in the actress category. It’s hard to say something negative about her, isn’t it?

images

I like this dress on female Style Icon of the Year Jang Mi-hee (Angry Mom/Mom Grew Horns), but someone put a moratorium on that inexplicably popular (but fakey-fake) hand-on-hip pose, please!

images

Okay. I totally get the Marlene Dietrich-y, sexy dominatrix look that singer Hwang Bo is going for. For the most part, she really works it — she looks pretty hot despite the crazy eyes she’s sporting (third pic in particular) — but then she had to go and ruin it by slinging a bear rug over one shoulder. A BROWN bear rug over a chic, fitted black suit. I don’t get it. Then again, I didn’t win the style icon award. (Oh wait, neither did Hwang Bo.)

images

Oy, Jin Bora! I have tremendous respect for musicians, and Jin Bora is a talented jazz pianist (remember her from the Anyband project with Tablo, Boa, and Xiah Junsu?). But she looks like that traditional ghost-story evil spirit — you know, the pure, innocent girl who was wrongly murdered and comes back to wreak vengeance upon her worldly tormentors, a la The Ring? Except she ran out of funereal white shifts and grabbed a candy-colored hanbok instead, so now she looks like The Ring meets Scary Movie.

images

There’s a little too much black on this orange carpet, but TV announcer Jung Ji-young positively glows. I can almost overlook the dead bird she killed and pinned to her torso.

images

I do not understand velour formalwear. Still, R&B/pop singer Bobby Kim is groovy and laid-back, thanks to his too-cool-for-school attitude more than his clothing:

images

Comedienne Kim Hyun-sook (Rude Miss Young-ae) is way uncomfortable — the shoulders around ear level are a dead giveaway — but I think the dress is fantastic on her. Flattering to her figure and a great eggplant color. Want.

images

Aw. How adorable when grown men look like little boys, as Ryu Deok-hwan (My Son, Our Town) does here in his overlong jacket. On the other hand, I don’t think that’s the effect a 21-year-old rising actor is necessarily going for on the red carpet.

images

I’m not a huge fan of electronica-pop singer Sheean’s hard look, but she’s got a strong image and she works it. Violist Richard Yongjae O’Neill wins the Culture and Arts Style Icon award and opts for a simple, classic suit.

images

Variety show performer Amy (Happy Sunday) looks pretty in white, designer Ha Sang-baek goes glam-caszh, and soccer player Kim Young-kwang strikes a model pose.

images

Via O’live TV

Guest sandrydc

Sohn Ye-jin goes into the White Night

Thread for movie "Baekyahaeng / Into The White Night" :)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=255911

Wow, project by project, she has been working so hard during the past time.

She is always so wise in choosing which movie to star in as most of her movies has attracted more than 1mil audience.

SPECIAL AWARDS

Via O’live TV

She deserves the awards, but how about "Fun Fearless Female" award. I'm a little bit confused with the title...

[CM]孫藝珍,金亞中---O HUI Skin Science Age Recovery Cream

Ohui Adv

She looks so sophisticated in the adv.

Guest lornranger

She deserves the awards, but how about "Fun Fearless Female" award. I'm a little bit confused with the title...

I think it means she is not afraid of trying different roles.

Guest kdramafanusa

viewimage1ee90a4tq1.jpg

viewimage1ef0a17sd0.jpg

viewimage1eb06ecmx0.jpg

viewimage1eb6669rc6.jpg

viewimagemq2.jpg

viewimage1e845dfbr4.jpg

viewimage1e978c1rr5.jpg

viewimageba5.jpg

Source: DC SYJ Gall

Guest valley girl

Sohn Ye-jin (Alone In Love) wins the style icon award in the actress category. It’s hard to say something negative about her, isn’t it?

love when drama beans said this hahahhaha

Guest kdramafanusa

<<Will look into these articles later today. If anyone's able to give us a translation/summary, please do. :)>>

Source: Herald Media 2008.10.31.11:16

<한국영화 5년 트렌드>① 본업형vs사업형vs투잡형배우

20081031005925fa178ye4.jpg

다작(多作)과 과작(寡作) 사이, 한국영화를 이끄는 배우는 과연 누구일까.

한국영화가 불황에 빠졌고 톱스타의 흥행파워는 곤두박질 중이다. 배우, 제작자, 투자자, 배급사 그 어느 누구도 내일을 장담할 수 없는 시계 제로의 터널을 한국영화는 지나고 있다. 스타들은 “하고 싶어도 출연할 작품이 없다”고 하소연하고 제작자들은 “스타들을 잡기가 어렵다”고 푸념이다. 화려한 캐스팅을 보고 돈을 넣었던 투자자들은 믿을 수 없는 참패의 흥행성적표를 안고 “이름값 믿을 게 못된다”고 아우성이다. 일부 영화배우들은 TV로 새로운 발길을 향하거나 유턴하고 있는 것도 최근 추세다. 그래도 연기를 할 배우들은 여전히 촬영장에 있고 카메라는 돌아가기 마련이다.

과연 지금 한국영화를 이끄는 배우들은 누굴까. 이름값이 높은 주요 주연급 톱스타들에게 2003년부터 2008년까지 최근 5년간 영화 출연 빈도라는 잣대를 들이대 보니 세 가지의 유형으로 나뉘어졌다. 연기에 전력투구하는 ‘본업형’, 연기가 곧 비즈니스인 대작 지향의 ‘사업형’, 영화 출연보다 CF촬영의 비중이 더 크거나 비슷한 ‘투잡(Two-Job)형’으로 분류됐다.

▶1년 내내 촬영장에…‘본업형’ 스타들

지난 5년간 가장 많은 출연작으로 왕성한 활동력을 자랑한 배우는 하정우였다. 하정우는 지난 2003년부터 현재까지 무려 9편의 개봉영화에 주연, 또는 주조연급으로 출연했다. 기개봉작을 제외하고 현재 촬영 중이거나 개봉대기 중인 작품도 3편이다. 그 사이 드라마도 2편을 찍었고 특별출연이나 단역, 카메오로 이름을 건 작품도 5편이나 된다. 깜짝출연을 빼고 주?조연으로 출연한 영화, 드라마만 5년간 무려 14편이니 한 해 거의 3편에 가까운 작품을 한 셈이다. 여기에는 김기덕 감독의 ‘숨’ ‘시간’같은 예술영화도 있었고 ‘추격자’ 등의 흥행영화도 있었다. 하정우가 연기력과 스타성을 겸비한 충무로의 블루칩으로 떠오른 것이 결코 우연이 아님을 보여줬다.

‘국민배우’급의 송강호, 안성기도 1년 내내 쉬지 않았다. 현재 한국영화계에서 가장 막강한 흥행파워와 연기력을 갖춘 배우로 공인된 송강호는 출연작 7편이 개봉했고 1편을 촬영 중이다. 그 사이 애니메이션에 목소리 연기를 보여준 작품 1편, 특별출연이 2편이 있었다. 해외로케이션으로 제작기간이 길었던 ‘남극일기’나 ‘좋은 놈 나쁜 놈 이상한 놈’을 비롯해 ‘괴물’ 등 대작 촬영이 많았다는 점을 고려하면 7편이 적지 않은 숫자다.

안성기는 9편의 영화에 출연해 ‘원조 국민배우’의 이름값을 다했고 설경구도 8편으로 최고 수준의 출연빈도를 보였다. 이병헌 조승우 등도 각각 6편의 영화에 출연했고 각각 드라마와 뮤지컬로 영화 촬영 기간 외의 시간을 채웠다. ‘가장 바쁜 배우’ 대열에 새롭게 합류한 배우로는 김윤석과 엄태웅이 있다. 김윤석은 9편의 개봉 영화에 출연했고 현재 2편의 작품이 촬영 중이거나 출연이 확정됐다. 엄태웅은 영화는 5편이었지만 여기에 더해 드라마가 5편이 있어 무서운 상승세를 그대로 보여줬다.

▶여배우 중에서는 하지원, 문소리, 김혜수, 손예진이 으뜸

주요 여배우들의 출연 편수는 남자배우들보다는 다소 적었다. 한국영화가 남성 취향이거나 남성 캐릭터 중심으로 제작되고 있다는 증거이기도 하다. 여배우 중에서는 단연 톱은 하지원이었다. 남성 최다출연배우들과 비슷한 7편의 영화에 주연으로 출연했다. 와중에 드라마도 3편을 찍었고 현재 3편의 영화출연이 예약돼 있다. 김혜수, 손예진, 문소리가 각각 7편의 영화에 출연했고 임수정이 6편을 찍었다. ‘칸의 여왕’ 전도연은 1년에 1편 정도의 리듬을 유지해 5년간 5편을 찍었다. 지난해 결혼과 임신으로 인한 공백기가 있었음에도 결코 적지 않은 출연편수다.

▶대작지향의 ‘사업형’ 배우, CF촬영이 더 활발한 영화계의 ‘투잡족’

연기가 곧 거액의 부가가치를 창출하는 비즈니스인 ‘사업형’ 배우의 거두는 물론 배용준이다. 2003년 이후의 출연작은 영화로는 2편 뿐이고 드라마가 1편 있었다. 영화의 사실상 데뷔작인 ‘스캔들-조선남녀상열지사’는 스크린스타로서의 면모를 과시한 작품이었지만 ‘외출’과 드라마 ‘태왕사신기’는 ‘한류열풍’의 한가운데서 기획된 화제작과 대작이었다. 지나치게 작품 선택에 신중하고 다국적으로 기획되는 대작 지향이 현재의 추세대로라면 2년에 한 편꼴로도 출연작을 보기 어려울 전망이다.

장동건도 그 뒤를 잇고 있다. 배용준과 마찬가지로 자신을 중심으로 하고 대주주이기도 한 연예기획사를 차렸던 장동건은 3편의 개봉 영화에 출연했고, 현재 다국적 합작영화인 ‘런드리 워리어’는 개봉 대기 중이다. 전지현은 자신이 직접 비즈니스를 펼치거나 주식시장에 관여하고 있지는 않지만 자신이 메인으로 소속된 싸이더스의 다국적 프로젝트를 중심으로 움직이고 있다는 점에서는 ‘사업형’에 가까운 배우다. 4편의 영화에 출연했고 1편의 다국적 프로젝트인 ‘블러드 더 라스트 뱀파이어’ 개봉을 앞두고 있다. 배우의 본분에 충실했던 ‘4인용 식탁’과 ‘슈퍼맨이었던 사나이’는 큰 호응을 얻지 못했다.

‘투잡형’의 배우로는 대표적인 스타가 이영애다. 팬들은 거의 매일 TV CF를 통해 이영애를 보지만 스크린이나 드라마에서는 찾기가 어렵다. 2003년 이후 영화 1편, 드라마 1편이 출연작의 전부다. 김아중은 최근 5년간 주조연급 작품의 출연편수가 영화 2편, 드라마 3편 등으로 적지는 않지만 2006년 ‘미녀는 괴로워’ 이후 작품 선택이 매우 까다로워졌다. 많은 시나리오가 김아중에게 첫 순위로 전해졌지만 대부분 거절했고 어렵게 선택한 ‘29년’은 투자문제로 제작이 보류 혹은 지연됐다. 이들의 1년 수입 대부분은 CF에서 나오고 영화, 드라마 출연 개런티는 ‘부업 소득’인 셈이다.

▶다작과 과작 사이

배우, 스타가 자신의 작품 출연 사이클이나 대중적인 노출 빈도를 전략적으로 고려하는 것은 전적으로 자유일 뿐 아니라 반드시 필요한 일이기도 하다. 하지만 최근 일부 톱스타들에게서는 지나친 ‘과작’이 팬들로부터 우려와 비난을 사고 있다. 특히 CF와 비즈니스 전략에 지나치게 집중하는 배우들은 막상 스크린이나 드라마에서는 부정적인 평가를 받는 경우도 적지 않다. 대규모 흥행수입이 가능한 대작, 다국적 합작콘텐츠에만 집착하는 것도 일부 톱스타들의 ‘과작’ 원인이 되고 있다. ‘스타가 움직이는 것은 곧 돈’이라는 일부 연예계의 의식도 국내 톱스타들의 발을 묶는 이유다. 무리한 ‘신비주의 컨셉트’도 한 몫한다.

무엇보다 배우들의 출연빈도는 뜨는 스타와 지는 스타들의 면면을 한 눈에 보여주고 있고, 연기력과 스타성에 대한 평가와 대체적으로 일치하는 결과를 보여줬다. 한국영화를 누가 이끄는지에 대한 답도 그 안에 있다.

이형석 기자/suk@heraldm.com

~

Source: Herald Media 2008.10.31.11:04

<한국영화 5년 트렌드>② 하정우-하지원, 출연편수 ‘톱’

200810310053ir8.jpg

2003년부터 2008년까지 5년간 영화 출연 편수가 가장 많은 남녀배우는 하정우와 하지원으로 나타났다.

하정우는 지난 2003년부터 현재까지 무려 9편의 개봉영화에 주연, 또는 주조연급으로 출연했다. 기개봉작을 제외하고 현재 촬영 중이거나 개봉대기 중인 작품도 3편이다. 그 사이 드라마도 2편을 찍었고 특별출연이나 단역, 카메오로 이름을 건 작품도 5편이나 된다. 깜짝출연을 빼고 주?조연으로 출연한 영화, 드라마만 5년간 무려 14편이니 한 해 거의 3편에 가까운 작품을 한 셈이다. 여기에는 김기덕 감독의 ‘숨’ ‘시간’같은 예술영화도 있었고 ‘추격자’ 등의 흥행영화도 있었다. 하정우가 연기력과 스타성을 겸비한 충무로의 블루칩으로 떠오른 것이 결코 우연이 아님을 보여줬다.

‘국민배우’급의 송강호, 안성기도 1년 내내 쉬지 않았다. 현재 한국영화계에서 가장 막강한 흥행파워와 연기력을 갖춘 배우로 공인된 송강호는 출연작 7편이 개봉했고 1편을 촬영 중이다. 그 사이 애니메이션에 목소리 연기를 보여준 작품 1편, 특별출연이 2편이 있었다. 해외로케이션으로 제작기간이 길었던 ‘남극일기’나 ‘좋은 놈 나쁜 놈 이상한 놈’을 비롯해 ‘괴물’ 등 대작 촬영이 많았다는 점을 고려하면 7편이 적지 않은 숫자다.

안성기는 9편의 영화에 출연해 ‘원조 국민배우’의 이름값을 다했고 설경구도 8편으로 최고 수준의 출연빈도를 보였다. 이병헌 조승우 등도 각각 6편의 영화에 출연했고 각각 드라마와 뮤지컬로 영화 촬영 기간 외의 시간을 채웠다. ‘가장 바쁜 배우’ 대열에 새롭게 합류한 배우로는 김윤석과 엄태웅이 있다. 김윤석은 9편의 개봉 영화에 출연했고 현재 2편의 작품이 촬영 중이거나 출연이 확정됐다. 엄태웅은 영화는 5편이었지만 여기에 더해 드라마가 5편이 있어 무서운 상승세를 그대로 보여줬다. ‘한류스타’인 장동건과 배용준은 각각 3편과 2편의 영화에 출연했다. 장동건은 그 사이 외화 ‘지구’의 내레이션을 맡아 목소리연기를 펼쳤고 촬영이 완료된 ‘런드리 워리어’가 개봉대기 중이다.

주요 여배우들의 주연이나 주조연급 출연 편수는 대체적으로 남자배우들보다는 적었다. 한국영화가 남성 취향이거나 남성 캐릭터 중심으로 제작되고 있다는 증거이기도 하다.

여배우 중에서는 단연 톱은 하지원이었다. 남성 최다출연배우들과 비슷한 7편의 영화에 주연으로 출연했다. 와중에 드라마도 3편을 찍었고 4편의 특별(우정)출연이 있었으며 현재 3편의 영화출연이 예약돼 있다. 김혜수, 손예진, 문소리가 각각 7편의 영화에 출연했고 임수정이 6편을 찍었다. ‘칸의 여왕’ 전도연은 1년에 1편 정도의 리듬을 유지해 5년간 5편을 찍었다. 지난해 결혼과 임신으로 인한 공백기가 있었음에도 결코 적지 않은 출연편수다.

여배우들은 드라마 출연편수가 상대적으로 남자배우들보다 많았다. 하지원을 비롯해 김혜수, 문소리, 손예진 등이 각각 2~3편의 드라마를 찍었고 임수정이 1편에 출연했다. 이영애의 출연작은 2003년 이후 영화 1편, 드라마 1편이 전부다. 김아중은 최근 5년간 주조연급 작품의 출연편수가 영화 2편, 드라마 3편 등으로 적지는 않지만 2006년 ‘미녀는 괴로워’ 이후 출연작이 없다. 이형석기자/suk@heraldm.com

~

Source: Herald Media 2008.10.31.11:15

‘충무로 스타’ 그들은 무엇으로 사는가

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/501/200...82677615wv8.jpg

5년간 영화출연 빈도로 본 배우 3大유형

~

Source: JES/ISPLUS 2008.10.31 09:18

추워질수록 여배우들은 벗는다?

JES|김범석 기자|2008.10.31 09:18 입력

pho20081031091716020100vg8.jpg

수은주가 가파르게 떨어지는 요즘, 스크린에선 여배우들의 때아닌 노출 경쟁이 한창이다. 가히 점입가경 수준이다.

'아내가 결혼했다'의 손예진을 비롯해 11~12월 '미인도' '쌍화점'의 김민선·송지효도 파격적인 수준의 노출 연기를 선보일 예정이다.

먼저 손예진. '아내가 결혼했다'에서 두집 살림하는, 뻔뻔하고 도발적이면서 사랑스러운 캐릭터 주인아를 설득력있게 소화해 낸 손예진은 극 중 '첫번째 남편' 김주혁과 농도짙은 베드신을 촬영했다. 문제의 장면에 대해 손예진은 "내가 부끄러워하면 스태프들이 불편해할까봐 애써 태연한 척했다"고 설명했다.

이중 연기를 한 셈. 손예진은 '봄날은 간다'에서 이영애의 명대사로 회자된 "라면 먹고 갈래요"가 연상되는 "커피 한잔 하실래요"로 뭇 남성들의 마음을 설레게 했고, 데뷔 후 최고 수위의 노출 연기까지 선보였다. 이런 진정성에 힘입어 '아내가 결혼했다'는 개봉 첫주 박스오피스 1위에 오르며 흥행 가도를 달리고 있다.

김민선도 '하류인생'에 이어 또한번 노출 연기에 도전한다. 도화서를 배경으로 한 암투를 다룬 드라마 '바람의 화원'과 달리, '미인도'는 남장 여자 윤복의 사랑에 초점이 맞춰졌다. 윤복 역의 김민선은 극 중 가상 인물인 김남길과의 멜로 연기를 위해 상반신을 노출해 화제가 될 전망이다. 김민선은 "배우로서 전환점을 맞고 싶었고 극 전개상 반드시 필요한 장면이라 고민하지 않았다"고 말했다.

올 연말 최고 기대작으로 거론되는 '쌍화점'은 송지효 뿐 아니라 주진모·조인성의 동성애도 큰 반향을 일으킬 전망이다. 고려말 비운의 왕과 그를 지키는 호위무사 수장의 이뤄질 수 없는 애틋한 사랑, 그리고 여기에 끼어든 왕비를 둘러싼 두 남자의 애증과 질투가 파란만장하게 펼쳐질 예정이다. '색즉시공 시즌2'에 이어 '쌍화점'에 기용된 송지효는 조인성과의 몇 차례 베드신을 위해 복잡한 감정의 소용돌이를 겪었다고 전해진다. 이밖에 두 남자의 딥키스와 조인성의 뒷모습 나신도 공개될 예정.

'쌍화점'의 제작사 오퍼스픽쳐스 이태헌 대표는 "송지효가 슬프면서 파격적인 정사신을 기대 이상으로 소화해냈다. 엄청난 감정 몰입이 필요했는데 무리없이 해내 놀랐다"고 말했다.

내년 초 개봉할 '박쥐'의 김옥빈 역시 과감한 맨살 노출로 촬영 단계에서 이미 화제가 됐다. 극 중 남편의 친구인 신부 송강호와 불륜에 휘말리게 되는 치명적인 배역이다.

정성일 프로듀서는 "겨울은 특히 청소년 관람불가 영화가 많이 개봉하는 시기"라며 "성인을 타깃으로 하다보니 여배우들의 노출 연기가 부쩍 많아보이는 것"이라고 설명했다. 여배우들의 노출 연기가 눈요기가 아닌 작품성을 높이는데 얼마나 기여하는지 지켜볼 일이다.

김범석 기자 [kbs@joongang.co.kr]

Guest valley girl

seems the korean tell about 5 years lately trend by googling translation

first line cellebrity during this 5 year has a lot of projects ~ all of them is good actress

then second line is cellebrity with their "famousness" less project but lot of CF

the third line is tv commercial work most with only a couple projects.

i like first line story all of them is high quality actress ~ all is ever Got awards cellebrity. i mean lots project improved them

wah!! Im so excited for yejin's next project THE WHITE KNIGHT!!

I've watched the japanese drama version of it and it was disgustingly amazing in terms of storyline wise.

Cant believe my all-time favourite drama will be remade by yejin!! :w00t:

Ayase Haruka (the lead actress in japanese version) gave a flawless performance and Im sure yejin can pull it off very well too as this dark character SUITS her.

Glad she ditched AGENT ZERO.. Bwahahah! xD

the original contained a liiiiiillllll bit of nude scenes.. hope the director can cut them off

:ph34r:

Guest valley girl

wah!! Im so excited for yejin's next project THE WHITE KNIGHT!!

I've watched the japanese drama version of it and it was disgustingly amazing in terms of storyline wise.

Cant believe my all-time favourite drama will be remade by yejin!! :w00t:

Ayase Haruka (the lead actress in japanese version) gave a flawless performance and Im sure yejin can pull it off very well too as this dark character SUITS her.

Glad she ditched AGENT ZERO.. Bwahahah! xD

the original contained a liiiiiillllll bit of nude scenes.. hope the director can cut them off

:ph34r:

yeah,, maybe he will do nude scene it's possible but yeah i am glad he ditched that AGENT ZERO :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest kdramafanusa

'Box Office Queen No. 1' Son Ye-Jin, 'Wife Married' 7th To Pass 1 Million

'My Wife Got Married' is expected to break 1 million mark no later than Sunday morning.

Son Ye-Jin starred in 8 movies including "Lover's Concerto 연애소설" (2002), "The Classic 클래식" (2003), "Crazy First Love 첫사랑 사수 궐기대회" (2003), "A Moment To Remember 내 머리 속의 지우개" (2004), "April Snow 외출" (2005), "The Art Of Seduction 작업의 정석" (2005), "Open City 무방비도시" (2007), "My Wife Got Married 아내가 결혼했다".

Except for "April Snow", 6 of them passed 1 million mark; "My Wife Got Married" is about to top 1 million.

"A Moment To Remember", "The Art Of Seduction", and "Crazy First Love" surpassed 2 million, the rest (except for "April Snow") was more than 1.5 million.

Son Ye-Jin's collection of movies attracted about 14 million people. Each of them averages 1.7 million people.

'흥행퀸 No.1' 손예진, '아내결혼' 7번째 100만 돌파

기사입력 2008-11-01 18:13 고경석 kave@asiaeconomy.co.kr

200810070942551643802a8fd6.jpg

사진 박성기 기자 musictok@

[아시아경제신문 고경석 기자] 배우 손예진이 영화 '아내가 결혼했다'의 흥행으로 주연작 8편 중 7편이 100만명을 돌파하는 저력을 과시했다.

배급사 CJ엔터테인먼트 집계 결과 '아내가 결혼했다'는 금요일인 10월 31일 전국 8만 2000여명을 더해 총 누적관객 85만 4000여명을 기록하며 이르면 1일 밤, 늦어도 일요일인 2일 오전 중 전국 100만명을 돌파할 것으로 예상된다.

한국영화가 100만명을 돌파한 것은 9월 추석을 겨냥해 개봉한 두 편의 한국영화 '신기전'(390만), '영화는 영화다'(140만) 이후 처음으로 불황에 빠진 한국 영화계에 희망을 안겨줬다.

손예진이 주연으로 출연한 작품은 2002년 '연애소설'을 시작으로 '클래식'(2003), '첫사랑 사수 궐기대회'(2003), '내 머리 속의 지우개'(2004), '외출'(2005), '작업의 정석'(2005), '무방비도시'(2007) 그리고 '아내가 결혼했다'까지 총 8편이다.

그중 '외출'을 제외한 6편이 100만 돌파에 성공했고, '아내가 결혼했다' 또한 100만 돌파를 눈앞에 두고 있다.

7편 중 세 편인 '내 머리 속의 지우개' '작업의 정석' '첫사랑 사수 궐기대회'는 200만명을 돌파했고, 나머지 세 편은 150만명을 넘어섰다.

손예진이 주연으로 출연한 영화가 모은 관객수 총합계만 1400명에 육박한다. 편당 평균 170만명 이상을 동원한 셈이다.

배급사 측은 '아내가 결혼했다'가 개봉 첫 주에 비해 둘째 주의 감소세가 크지 않아 현재 추세라면 200만명 돌파도 무난할 것으로 예상된다.

'아내가 결혼했다'의 흥행 성공은 "현재 국내 영화계에서 티켓파워가 있는 여배우는 손예진과 전도연밖에 없다"는 영화계 속설에 더욱 힘을 실어주고 있다.

'아내가 결혼했다'를 제작한 주필호 주피터필름 대표는 "20대 여배우 중 미모와 연기력을 겸비한 사람은 손예진밖에 없다고 해도 과언이 아니다"며 "고등학생에서 팜므파탈, 유부녀 역할을 오가며 연기할 수 있는 20대 여배우를 찾기란 쉽지 않다. 손예진은 연기 스펙트럼이 넓은 것뿐만 아니라 현장에서의 집중력과 노출연기도 불사하는 프로페셔널한 태도, 스태프들을 대하는 모습 등 모든 면에서 훌륭한 배우다"라고 손예진을 극찬했다.

고경석 기자 kave@asiaeconomy.co.kr

<ⓒ아시아경제 & 스투닷컴(stoo.com)이 만드는 온오프라인 연예뉴스>

http://www.asiaeconomy.co.kr/uhtml/read.js...section2=S2N602

Guest Seoul GC man

Thanks for the sharing the news article. Very interesting figures.

Well done to our 'Box Office Queen' - Son Ye Jin, for another stellar performance.

A few recent SYJ pics to share.

8bc26011_2.jpg

8bc26011.jpg8bc26011_1.jpg8bc26011_3.jpg

sports.chosun.com

Wah! So many Ye Jin pics! But it's all good because she's such a treat to the eyes XD Thankyou to everybody who has contributed.

I'm so happy that she got a Style Icon Award because the girl (IMHO) is surely the modern Red Carpet Queen. At all the big events these days, she rarely fails to blow us away w/ her Goddess-worthy gowns.

Excited to hear about The White Knight, too! I've never seen the Japanese version (does anybody know where I can get it?) but I will now just so I can know where this Korean version is coming from.

It's nice to know that the bulk of her movies have achieved those figures. April Snow although was a local fizzer, it did brilliantly in some other nations in Asia, namely Japan, so technically that movie shouldn't be considered a failure at all.

Again, I hope Ye Jin continues all her box office success, may she firmly become the most bankable actress in Korea!