Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

count me too... disappointed.... :tears:

I just want for someone to clarify whether or not the reason why or IF Son Ye Jin actually 'declined' the drama with Lee Byung Hun, IRIS....? It seems that rumors are only circulating and people saying that this and that. I really this isn't true and that she's still in this drama. I think she would be great with Lee Byung Hun and the drama summary seems interesting enough. Plus both of their acting are up on par and don't you all think that they both would look great together?

I have not seen any of Kim Tae Hee's work but only a few of her CF's so I have no comment on her acting. It seems pretty bad based on other's opinion. Is it THAT bad?

im so happy with SYJ's decision to drop IRIS. She deserved a better scrip and LBH's dramas are normally very dry IMO.. not to mention.. their pairing is abit off too.. :)

^Agent Zero is different to Iris & is long gone as far as I know.

I just want for someone to clarify whether or not the reason why or IF Son Ye Jin actually 'declined' the drama with Lee Byung Hun, IRIS....?
^Please read !!! >>

Due to scheduling conflicts, SYJ is replaced by Kim Tae Hee in Iris.
^Whether this means there's another offer in the works, or it clashes w/ commercial or personal commitments, who knows. It's a shame in a way but I'm sure there will be something else down the track that SYJ will be happy & able to take opportunity of.

I have not seen any of Kim Tae Hee's work but only a few of her CF's so I have no comment on her acting. It seems pretty bad based on other's opinion. Is it THAT bad?
^As for whether or not Kim Tae Hee's acting is good or bad, I think you should watch something of hers & judge for yourself, I don't think it would be fair for you or her if we tried to brainwash you right here!! All I can say is personally I feel like SYJ is the more mature actress out of the two.

chatteraddict I know! It certainly does seem like Ye Jin is trying to really expand herself as an actress, you kinda get the feeling that she doesn't want to be seen as one-dimensional-- which is great because I think she is v. versatile on-screen & able to convey an array of complex emotions. Still, it wouldn't hurt to give us another dramatic performance to get us reaching for the tissues again since she is pretty darn good at it! XP

Seoul GC man, thanks for more pics!!!

Guest Seoul GC man

No worries jicks. Got a couple more to keep everyone happy here.

quteacho, thanks for the SYJ goodies too.

2008101322_1.jpg

thecitynews.co.kr

200810131235_1028710873_834_0.jpg

200810131240_1028710873_9217_0.jpg

sportsseoul.com

Guest valley girl

i am still disappointed she didn't play in IRIS i don't care about whom she play with!, what kind the sTory i just wanna see her !!!

miss her in Project,, i mean except movie.. drama i can soon download it but movie still have to wait

i mean i have nothing against KTH but man, she needs a lot of work on her acting skills! and if i compare the 2 in terms of acting, SYJ is way way better!

SYJ more more more better in act than KTH. i like KTH but not with her acting skill. recently she was complained anywhere.

i am so disappointed while was not chosen .. SYJ can play many type characters

Guest kdramafanusa
Guest Seoul GC man

is he premiered his movie now?? or press conference??

she looks fat and pregnant by this clothes

http://nimg.empas.com/orgImg/sg/2008/10/14...014001747_0.jpg

SYJ & KJH movie premiere / special screening today @CGV Yongsan, Seoul.

I'm no fashion guru so, I won't comment on the dress. But love to hear jicks comments. :D

Some clips on today's press con.

- tagstory

Clip 1

Clip 2

Clip 3

Clip 4

Clip 5

Guest valley girl

in my opinion she looks fat on the clothes .. who care with her clothes hehehe.. i wanna see the movie.. thanks for pic anyway

SYJ & KJH movie premiere / special screening today @CGV Yongsan, Seoul.

I'm no fashion guru so, I won't comment on the dress. But love to hear jicks comments. :D

^lol I think it's purely narcissistic voyeurism & vanity on my part!! XP

Thanks for being so quick w/ the new posts!

I'm gonna say... I like the dress. It's a naturally voluminous dress & yeah it does have alot detail going on so I guess @ some angles it might appear too busy or "boofy" but in pics like these for instance you can still see her body is slammin XD

syj_151008.jpgsyj_151008_wlk.jpg

I actually like Ye Jin this way when she is a little curvier, she looks really healthy, & certainly by no means is she fat.

I also love how she's gone for the asymmetry, it keeps it a bit more fun. You can see she's deliberately chosen to wear it w/ the one shoulder down, & also the different length in the earrings. And I loooooove the bangles <3

syj_151008_dub.jpg

The only thing I am not 100% sold on is the matching opaque tights w/ the peep toe shoes... in some shots it feels great, but then again I don't know though I want to know what she would've looked like w/o them.

But regardless, she's looking great! I totally agree w/ you quteacho, she's just too pretty to be true^^

Kim Joo Hyuk looks great, too. They look really nice together, really like husband & wife to me!! XD XD