Shin Ha Kyun 신하균

Guest OreoVampire

You are so fast @ Ahpheng !!
SHK acting is really addictive, isn't it?
If you want to stay in the chubby mood ;), I would suggest next JSA from the amazing Park Chan Wook who directed Sympathy for Mr Vengeance.
Just to give you a foretaste of what you can expect, here is a fantastic fan made tribute to SHK and Song Kang Ho who also stars in JSA. They're great together and seem to be be very respectful and friendly to each other. (Needless to add that I love them both!)

Guest rintintintin

WWAAAAHHHHH! Congrats SHK sunbae for winning the best actor in this award. I've noticed thay every suit thay he wearing *Just like the 2011KBS Awards* hihihi! he looks ver dashing hahaha! I know this is so crazy to asked, was he nominated for Daesang this year? :smiley:

Aigoo,

I was at the Red Carpet Walk earlier before I rushed back to watch the ceremony on TV.

I saw our gorgeous JNR, handsome Jang Hyuk & Lee Joon.

BUT somehow, I missed seeing SHK walking the red carpet. So SAD! I think he sneaked in either earlier or later like others who didn't walk the red carpet. :(( :(( :((

@pusan0‌ , yes, SHK is so so addictive. Thanks so much for your suggestion to watch JSA and sharing the video.

cyXhvA2.jpg I love this movie. Putting aside their uniforms, these soldiers are just a bunch of very ordinary men forging relationships. My son said it was a sad movie, I agree and an entertaining one. If you have not watched it, you should coz it is a great movie. SHK played a memorable role in this , he did not have many screen time nor lines but his character is likeable and certainly left an impression. He must certainly left his mark on the Director Park Chan Wook for him to cast him again for Sympathy of Mr Vengence, a film with totally contrasting genre. SHK is love, thanks goodness he has so many films ready for me to watch. Haha kftabSG.jpg

Guest OreoVampire

Hello everyone *wave* :-h SHK Oppa looked awesome last night. SHK and JNR received the popularity award for male and female [MBC Drama Awards]

@ChaYangSoon Thank you for your post but I think you post the wrong couple here. This is Shin Ha Kyun Thread. I know you were trying to make us focus to *the message* which Nara ssii was trying to tell to SHK, but I think it's still awkward to post it here. The whole video didn't show the clear picture about their conversation. Could be more appropriate if you post the category that SHK received last night. I suggest you could post this to Jang Hyuk Oppa thread or Nara ssii thread. Chingu Thanks ;)

SHK Oppa! Fighting!

SHK ssi is just moving from side to side while watching a music performance, so unlike his MB co star JNR who is clapping and swaying to the music rqAFfu3.jpg Aha,..What is SHK doing? The arms wave ??
JWO7nIM.jpg I suppose after all that sitting, he needs to dance...
1PfXZ3x.jpg Gifs cr owner / DC