Shin Ha Kyun 신하균

Guest OreoVampire

@hi everyonei havent lurked in this thread since brain in 2011 longback and i used to think why doesnt this thread cross single digit oh boy what a waste people dont know such a talented man but then i realised there were people like me who didnt have the will power or time committment to join soompi........what is compelling about this man is his acting was so tremendous in brain and i swear its not easy to pull off medical terms for a non medico but he did it with great conviction boy i was flat out.......and i remember how kbs had to break its tradition of awarding high rated series daesang and honor him instead(people expected PARK SHI HOO  to win for princess man)ps(there were people who found his character very dark and arrogant for a doc but perhaps it was his background but then i guess all you need is to meet a neurosurgeon in person they all are like that except a few i personally happen to know one who matches all the qualities haha)
during the  mbc awards each time camera focused on him you can see that honest to god the most sincere smile i have seen in any actor/entertainer and when the award for one act drama was being given he rose from his seat for the senior(byun hee bong) it struck me then ahh i have seen them together in one of my fav SHK movies(the devils game) kind of body swap movie but much much better
i discontinued watching mr back coz seriously i couldnt watch the writer make me dislike the character and hence SHK though he kept trying his best i just lost hope ;)i thought i should atleast comment once coz given my schedule i might not be around a lot thanx to that talented someone ( @kyorean ) who puts in extra effort into our favstars soompi pages making them prettier and informational
:)>-
its funny how i came across all actors JNR , SHK,LEEJOON in the same year 2011 BFB , BRAIN.HELLO BABY  respectively though brain was the only one i completed

Thanks for de-lurking @famedoctor‌ . I am one of the few posting on this thread nowadays , so it's nice to see a familiar name dropping by. I discovered SHK thru Mr Back but has since watched his phenomenal performance in Brain and couple of his movies. He is one talented actor and I admired him for picking movies with contrasting genres to act in.

thanks for the bit of news re the Daesang award, I always thought he was a sure win, didn't know PSH was the favourite.Do lurk and drop by when you have the time. BTS pics of his Brain fever days. krOnKCF.jpgpic cr DC

Guest OreoVampire

@famedoctor Dr.Chingu ah. Thanks for cool post. Thank you. First time here right? I'm not that active here, I just take over the thread and still owe work on the front page. @Ahpheng chingu ah, is working hard here these days. Thanks to her.

Now let's go for first statistic of year 2015. Back then in year 2014 this thread only had 34K views to thread. Thanks to all here especially @Ahpheng chingu, this thread is steadily moving now and surprise ! We have 51.1 K Views ! Daebak !  =D>
150103_Stat_SHK_Actor_Actress_?async&ran

@KyoRean‌, thanks for the statistic....seems like there are more lurkers here than posters. I will keep sharing what i find interesting about him....off to watch another of his movie. I have lost count of how many. ... iRexBuO.jpg Gif cr DC

Guest OreoVampire

Ahpheng said: @KyoRean‌, thanks for the statistic....seems like there are more lurkers here than posters. I will keep sharing what i find interesting about him....off to watch another of his movie. I have lost count of how many. ... gif cr DC

:)]

Hi, people!

I am only lurking because I am still in Korea! There's a whole lot to see and do. LOL!

BRAIN was recently rebroadcasted here last week (lost count how many times they did). They also reshowed some of his old movies but it was usually late at night!

Anyway, our SHK is certainly very popular in Korea for sure.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE HERE!

<:-P <:-P <:-P

lhOwXLQ.jpg
Guns and Talks (2001) ..do they go together, usually don't but in this movie, it does. A quartet of assasins with heart and feelings, the story has charm and wit. Killers that are not too bright, funny and kind hearted, what is there not to like. I think it is a fun watch, the performances by the talented casts ...omg, there are so many well known faces in this film, they were super young though at that time. My favourite scene of of SHK is this where he is seated in the washroom ..haha MHQDiOX.jpgGLJjCAk.jpg

Guest OreoVampire

Looking at all these handsome photos of SHK Oppa :x I keep thinking how he simply switched himself to a age man like Mr.Back. Extraordinary acting performance Oppa! Fighting!

N39fcCK.jpg I I can't believe I actually spent the whole afternoon watching 2 of SHK's movies. A man that went to Mars (2003) is a melodrama. He did this after his unconventional and challenging performances In Sympathy for Mr Vengence and Save the Green Planet. His boyish looks worked really well here, he worked as a mailman in a small remote town that pined for his childhood crush. SHK has this ability to pull the audiences (ME!!) to have empathy for him, be it a killer, a nutcase that wanted to save the earth or just a simple, pure hearted and earnest mailman. This is a beautiful drama with nice sceneries but lack substances, I wanted to see more .....SHK again did the best he could with his role.

Guest rintintintin

WAAHHHHH! I didn't know that he was in the movie "Brother" with Won Bin my loves! I was planning to re watch Brain and Mr Back again since my mom was a big fan of that ahjussi lol!

BTW, aside from his new upcoming movie with Jang hyuk, i think they will aired that this year. I can't wait for that movie and I'm glad that he's getting popular these days.

@rintintintin‌ , SHK acted in two movies with Won Bin, first in 2001 for Guns and Talks, it's a funny movie and WB is super young and cute here. The other is My Brother in 2004, going to watch the latter soon.

happy rewatching SHK's dramas with your mum, it's so nice to have a companion that shares your love for an actor. Lucky you.

@famedoctor‌ , what do you mean by 'count me in for at least couple of days now ' ?. Sorry, I have mentioned so many stuff, dunno which you referring to ? Awesome Brain BTS pics , yup, I have the same weakness for men in labcoats...one condition though, they have to look this sexy strutting their stuff....that Dr Lee's smirk is a bonus. vWkeyZg.jpggif cr Dc

Guest OreoVampire

Wow so many doctor tonight.. I'm scared. Don't screw my BRAIN please HAHA :))
No one sleep? I wanna join the joyride. Sorry no latest info about Oppa.Since I'm not that smart I don't want to talk about brain. So here go one photo from Oppa. Cycling Oppa lol. He did a photo session for Marie Claire Korea April Issue. Steady Oppa, we ride together sometime. Let's go for cycling jamboree. Oppa fighting!

P/S : Let's get out from here before all doctors screw up my head :))

71022244.jpg
cr.Couch Kimchi