Shin Ha Kyun 신하균

Guest OreoVampire

Recognise this man's back? Yup , none other than our SHK. Love the first pic ... The slight touch from his MB co-star JNR, and take a look at the last pic .....oops, is he touching her boobs ?? Haha, the camera is playing trick on our eyes, naughty naughty SHK or should I say naughty camera ?? LEkYwxr.jpgPics cr DC

@pusan0‌ , thanks for the pic confirmation. Don't be sorry that you are not active here, we all have our own lives to take care of, anyway thanKS for dropping by when you can. The amount of time I spent catching up on his movies made me wonder whether indeed there is something wrong with me !!
5c31Dws.jpgGif cr as watermarked /DC, scene from Running Man movie

G1TGxid.jpg My Brother(2004) centers around two brothers, one a Class A student (SHK) with a cleft palate, stammers, shy and very pure . His brother is the total opposite, acted by Wong Bin, bully, loud and with good looks. Their single mum favoured SHK's charater and that's when the jealously and hatred starts, then a girl came between them, acted by Lee Bo Young. The story is rather predictable but heart tugging, simple and believeable. SHK doesn't have many lines but we see his suppressed gestures, his expressions and understated acting speaks volume. Another great acting by SHK. Ur9sMOc.jpg My favourite scene is when he stands outside a florist .... 0APNIiD.jpg

8ZKKzo8.jpg Director Jang Joon Hwan directed SHK in Save the Green Planet, trully a breakout role for him. They then collaborated again in a short film entitled Hair (2004). It is a short 15 minuted short film, no subtitles and video quality is poor but what you get is 15 minutes of SHK's brilliant acting!!. You don't really need subtitles to understand this film about a man that aspire to have chest hair just like Pierce Brosnan (of James Bond movies ) and the trouble he went thru just to get the desired result. This is so so funny, watch it, it's only 15 minutes long!!

Video cr Uploader, Liz Mannion facebook and SHK Int'l fans FB

@kyorean where r u going u stay here i am the nomad haha@ahpheng i meant help you in spamming the thread with SHK picsi have seen guns and talks too haha i some how remember the intro to his character"he has bad temper he would have murdered people anyway even if he wasnt an assasin. since his legs are strong he was a great marathon runner but gave it up coz he kept getting lost during the run"lol lol hahaha worst resume ever 
  GunsampTalk_zps645a87c2.jpg:))beach time guys...........2012021615593343603_11_zps73cc117c.jpgcr :respective owner

@famedoctor‌ , please do spam this thread with more of his pics. I have weakness for men with surgical masks too esp one that has such piercing eyes!!
Guns and Talks is one hilarious movie, haha.

Fan Art of Dr Lee in Brain y3ejJpa.jpg The incomparable SHK as Dr Lee in Brain WNT2pTT.jpg Brain OST (humming version)

Video cr uploader, pics cr DC

Guest OreoVampire

HAHA Dr.Chingu ah! @famedoctor what are you doing. Change your profession in  year 2015? A spam Doctor? HAHAHA..sorry SHK Oppa I have no photo..I'm here to just to SPAM lol =))

@ahpheng i am with you on this one hahathere are very few actors including him and mad mikkelsen(the hunt fantastic movie) who have such amazing taste of roles and skill that one would happily watch them even if he just a cameo or voice over artist in the moviei really like all his collabs with director park chan wook but sympathy for mr vengeance is my fav-i just love the theme that all the characters in this movie have a shot at being both "victim and the perpertrator for vengeance" i mean so much passion since beginning to endSFMV19_zps130381e2.jpg
@kyorean yeah i was considering a change in profession but since i lack skills other than my current profession i am gonna stick to it lolzthis is the max available time have this week plus i need to get back to my room to get a hold on my laptop so that i can upload stuff here which i am usually not able to do you will probably see me vanish after this week coz i am taking up something which will consume rest of my so called free time so i ll continue spamming as much as i can :)>-

I have been MIA for past 2 days. Why ? Coz my brain was filled with images of SHK all the time, when I was having my breakfast
fD4hksH.jpg When I was having my hair washed
8hA1A6i.jpg
And blown
ltJ30Br.jpg
When I was sweeping my patio...
K7YfAqi.jpg
I realised then, I need to take a break ....haha from him!!

all Gifs cr DC, pic as tagged

Guest OreoVampire

@everyone thank you for all update.
Eventhough there are not many realtime update especially from SHK DC, we just happy to be in this thread. Hope SHK Oppa is doing good at home, sleeping yah. Anyhow, anyone who have update about his latest movie please share with us here. Thanks!

Oppa just going to start his day with hot drink. @everyone Fighting!
30702429_549537fc_image?async&rand=0.646
Pic credit to owner