[idol drama] 綠光森林(Green Light Forest/Green Forest, My Home)

Guest Wonderland

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aznchocol8luver

can someone upload it on YSI or megaupload for me PLEASE!!!!!!!

or u can PM me the link!!!

id b grateful for tat!

Guest summers83

Oh no, it's last episode next week. Only 15 episodes, that's rather short...It's ending same time as It Started With A Kiss. What's the new drama gonna be? I heard that the Ming Dao and Qiao Qiao (Sweety) show will be aired is it true? About the hairstylist drama...

I watched episode 14. Downloaded from Xiaomao's CB, it's very fast surprisingly within half an hour finished downloading that episode. I almost cried out at the part when the two sisters, Susan and Sophie were talking in the house and when Susan confided in Bryan Shan about her fear in losing Sophie. When I saw the previews I also almost cried. Seeing how pitiful and heartwrenching cries of Sophie begging Owen and William not to bring her to hospital to isolate her, was really sad. I scared that Sophie will die in the show and the whole drama will turn out to be a sad ending....Sigh..

Guest chibilite

Clubbox always act up when I tried to download this serie. Y? Y? I can only download episode 8 out of all of them. How frustrating

Guest summers83

This forum is one of the quietest forum that I've ever visited and replied in.

I wanna watch the last episode. Anyone knows of any CB who has the episode uploaded to it already? Or anyone has it can upload it to FileFront, YSI or Megaupload pls? I'm dying to watch the last episode....

Guest summers83

Oh u mean they did not show the last episode during CNY? But they showed a special episode for ISWAK...No wonder, it hasn't been uploaded yet....

Guest insideMYheart

don't think so... there is no wedding scene yet...

There's going to be a wedding??

Wow, I'm so behind on this drama, hopefully someone will still have it in their Clubbox when I have Spring break in March.

Guest summers83

Ok, I just finished watching the last episode....

SPOILER

SOPHIE LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So u've watched it? Can u upload on YSI/Megaupload/FileFront for us to see? There's no one who uploaded on their clubbox yet and I can't wait to watch. I was tearing when I watched the preview for epi 15 last 2 weeks. Dun think there is a wedding scene though.

But I have to comment on Leon Williams' acting. HIS ACTING HAS IMPROVED IN THIS DRAMA!!!

Guest tnangel559

i'm dying to watch this series but i'm only on eps 4.......and i can't download from clubbox...so could someone please upload eps 5 and beyond..............u would really make my life worth living for..........hehehehe

Can someone please re-load these ?

the links have expired. would love to watch them.

thanks a zillion !

here are torrents...i believe both shows have the four main casts..i was able to download the 10-29 one , i know for sure that one has owen, the cast members were having a lot of fun :)

10-21-05 綠光森林麻辣豬頭王

10-29-05 綠光森林 PARTY

bscap0057aj.jpg

Guest summers83

for those who are still looking for clubbox links.....

http://clubbox.co.kr/silvergal1004 ....... folders can't be loaded so jus search under ' Green Forest, My Home '

last episode

[iF] Green Forest, My Home 绿光森林 - Ep 15_Finale

I downloaded from this CB too for epi 15 and think it's the icefish version. Heard that icefish tend to cut some scenes off right? For this scene. It cut off the part where Susan acknowledged the mum. They obviously cut off that part. Cause Brian was holding her hands and bringing her over to the home where her mum lives, and she was saying, "This dun seemed to be the way to XXX Rd" then it jumped to advert and after that it went to the scene where Owen and William are trying to trick Sophie into going to hospital for quarantine. It showed in the preview in epi 14 but it was cut off by icefish. Does anyone have the full epi 15, can upload here or let me download from some CB u got from?

I recall that there was this epi I was not able to find back the part where the guy teacher at Green Forest was made to attend some matchmaking session and told the female teacher who liked him about it and she was angry and wanted to tell him how she felt or something. That epi that I downloaded was cut off that part too. So disappointed. Does anyone know what that episode was? Do u have the full version of that too? I wanna redownload that episode and epi 15 again.

I feel that epi 15 ended quite abrupt. They did not show their wedding and all. And at first the way that William and Owen talked and how William opened the presents Sophie had given to him for 60 years seemed like she really died in the end. The script in that part wasn't very good IMO...

Archived