[idol drama] 綠光森林(Green Light Forest/Green Forest, My Home)

Guest Wonderland

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dianaj1985

does anyone knows clubbox link to the eps 1~ latest eps

my cousin want to see but creidesca clubbox does nt hv it anymore

i actually had to download real player 10.5 to watch this ep. but i actually perfer to use media player classic.

most most of the older players can't play this file.. i can't convert this to dvd either.. so i have a slight problem here.

hence, does anyone know of a program which will actually convert ep12 into .vob? without the lines everywhere? i know that winavi doesn't work

Guest HappyGirl

I'm addicted to watching this drama. Can anyone tell me how many episode this drama has?

The girl who plays Sophie is very cute and innocent. She looks like SHK in Autumn's Tale.

Guest summers83

It really makes me feel that this drama is becoming very K-drama style. Like Stairway to Heaven....Just that the sister in Stairway doesn't treat her sister better. At least I think Susan will treat Sophie better after knowing her sickness. I hope Sophie won't die though otherwise it really becomes like a korean drama copycat of Stairway To Heaven. I think Taiwanese dramas tend to prefer happy endings though. Somehow, I feel that Sophie will still manage to survive.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived