[idol drama] 綠光森林(Green Light Forest/Green Forest, My Home)

Guest Wonderland

Guest Sarang^DBSG

xiao tian looks really nice here. oh wow! yan yan and xiao tian have to act old for their age. this is a must watch for me i guess after finish watching express boy! all i remember abt him was bullied by xiao mei!!!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest camgackt

Just started watching the series after my friend burned the episodes for me. I never did like Settv dramas due to them being so cliched. But Green Forest is niceee~~

And I must agree with people here. I'm also a 1988 baby. And Yanyan is so younggg~~ My gosh. And she debut like last year???

And I'm glad that she's together with Xiao Tian of screen. Xiao Tian is cute. ^^ The words on the picture is too small to be seen. But it seems like a gossip column.

[edit]

Does anybody know who sang Forever in the OST?

Thanks!

Guest summers83

Just started watching the series after my friend burned the episodes for me. I never did like Settv dramas due to them being so cliched. But Green Forest is niceee~~

And I must agree with people here. I'm also a 1988 baby. And Yanyan is so younggg~~ My gosh. And she debut like last year???

And I'm glad that she's together with Xiao Tian of screen. Xiao Tian is cute. ^^ The words on the picture is too small to be seen. But it seems like a gossip column.

[edit]

Does anybody know who sang Forever in the OST?

Thanks!

Leon Williams sang that song....

I just happened to saw the opening song of Energy's debut drama, Mi Jia Le Zi Wu and I saw Ruan Jing Tian's name in it. His hair is super short and looks quite awful. Din know he acted in that show. So that show was his debut drama too?

u know for the themesong of this drama...does anyone know the title of the japanese version by Kinki Kids right? or even better if anyone ahve hte Jpanese version of it...i watch a shows that kat-tun was singing it, just want to listen to the japanese verison

thanks in advance!

Guest summers83

u know for the themesong of this drama...does anyone know the title of the japanese version by Kinki Kids right? or even better if anyone ahve hte Jpanese version of it...i watch a shows that kat-tun was singing it, just want to listen to the japanese verison

thanks in advance!

I already have the song on CD, I havetheir MV and live performances of that song though. Including with Kat-Tun in it one....

I already have the song on CD, I havetheir MV and live performances of that song though. Including with Kat-Tun in it one....

oh...can u at least upload the mv for me or a perf please...thanks i just started to like koichi also after watching his drama <33

Guest summers83

oh...can u at least upload the mv for me or a perf please...thanks i just started to like koichi also after watching his drama <33

I can upload on maybe YSI for you but I dunno how to. Must create account issit?

Guest summers83

no u don't need an account to upload jsut to yousendit.com....and click on browse and choose the file u want to upload and click send...

But the file will be sent to the email I'm supposed to type in Step 1 right? How to post the url link here then?

Guest insideMYheart

But the file will be sent to the email I'm supposed to type in Step 1 right? How to post the url link here then?

When the uploading is finished, they will tell you the file link & a copy will be sent to the email address.

Archived