[idol drama] 綠光森林(Green Light Forest/Green Forest, My Home)

Guest Wonderland

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the cable tv in malaysia just started showing this series, at first i thought it was going to be dumb (coz i dislike leon with his horrible mandarin) but i got hooked!! mainly coz the main actress and the other guy (xiao tian) is cute and acting-wise the story's ok. he looks a bit like ming dao, ya? but i think he's waaaaaay cuter than ming dao =)

just found out about the ending and i don't like it at all!! argh!!

• 5 weeks later...

hey wonder land

do upload this:

More previews.

DOWNLOAD HERE

XIAO TIAN is sooooooooo freaking gorgeous.

Oh yeah, here are the words to 3 songs on the OST. The song you here on the previews is a duet w/ Xiao Tian & Liu Pin Yan called Three Words. =]

is it the songs in the series? =/

Guest miawza

Someone said it's like Stairway to Heaven, but in my opinion STH is much better and more realistic.

Especially Sophie,I think she is the most idiot and unrealistic character in this drama.

I can't understand why she is too kind to Susan,though Susan is not her real sister and do nothing good to her. :fury:

Guest christiane

I just started to watch this movie because i heard the ost and i love it...the ost...

for my part the movie is not bad to watch but it is the best so far i have watch from taiwan...the actor playing owen is really good...his face is so expressive...anyway i really cried when i saw him crying...i hope to see him in another lead drama charater

his charater owen is the only one i like and I cannot understand why she choose the other guy! poor Owen!!! and stupid sophie!!!!! he helps her be with her all along and ...in the end...she choose the one who hurts her...and william is messing aroung like jumping from susan saying that he loves her and then back to susan...arff i just really wanted to slap him...

anyway watch episode 8 tonight...:)

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Does anyone know where I can download this drama? Not clubbox or d-addicts :( MU,YSI or SS is work 4 me ;) Thankz in advance B)

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

• 1 month later...

I really want to watch this drama. I was wondering if there are High Quality episodes that are available and where do I get it.

Thanx

Lydia

• 1 month later...

does anybody knows where to get the song which owen played during the launching of his new album??...its an instrumental song and he played it near the pool...anybody??....pls help.....pm me if you hav the song....pls & thanks.

Guest insideMYheart

Does anyone know where I can download this drama? Not clubbox or d-addicts :( MU,YSI or SS is work 4 me ;) Thankz in advance B)

There are MU links for this drama here:

http://idols-unlimited.com/green_forest#more-1103

I really want to watch this drama. I was wondering if there are High Quality episodes that are available and where do I get it.

I don't think there is a DVDrip version of this drama anywhere online yet. The only versions I know of are YDY and Icefish. I guess it's not high quality but it's pretty good quality.

The actors in the drama are TERRIBLE!!! They all look good, but they can't act at all. The drama would have been better if the actors knew how to act.

• 2 weeks later...

^ I thought Ruan Jing Tian was pretty good.

Everybody else, eh.. not really.. I thought Ruan Jing Tian and Liu Pin Yan are very talented at making people cry. I think it's because they look so darn innocent.

Ruan Jing Tian is soooo gorgeous!! I would've picked him over Li Wei Lian any day. >_<

Song Zhi Ai is very pretty, even though she was the "bad guy" throughout this show, I feel very sorry for her. But besides that, she's still very pretty..

But yeah, anyways, I thought the ending sucked. I means, don't get me wrong. It's nice she didn't *COUGH* but everything was leading towards it already, not *COUGH*ing was just BLAH.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest winwetty

i just finished watching this drama....

and i fall in love with the OST....

can anyone here upload the OST again cos the previous link is alread expired... :tears:

thanks n advanced

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest forumlover

i dun understand how william's mum can change so fast..i tot she likes sophie at first...how come she suddenly love sussan so much???

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sab_719

HI! I just started watching this drama and i think it's really good. can anyone tell me where elese i can download this? the Idols Unlimited links had expired and i don't know where else i can find a download site. Please please please!!!!

• 1 year later...
Guest ju1ia16

Could anyone please reupload the ost for this drama? Just finish watching this show & fell in love with the songs....& off course with the 2 main actors....thanks so much for any help (",)

• 3 years later...
Guest amirbahalegharn

Green Forest My Home

Green_Forest_My_Home.jpg

After the romantic TV drama The Prince Who Turns Into A Frog, which was equally successful in Taiwan and Hong Kong, Taiwan's SET TV releases another fairy tale-like series Green Forest, My Home. Also starring handsome actors and actresses, it offers a fantasy world where dreams come true as long as one believes! Handsome Leon Jay Williams from Wedding Gown In Heaven plays the talented young William, born with a silver spoon in his mouth, who returns from Austria to head the Spencer Music Academy. Singer Esther Liu from the duo Sweety plays Sophie, the daughter in a musician family who takes up the position of Artistic Director at the Spencer Music Academy. William fails to realize Sophie is the girl he vowed to protect for life in the Green Forest back in his childhood days. Instead he mistakes her step-sister Susan (Song Zhi Ai), who is always jealous of Sophie, as the little girl he has always missed. Meanwhile, Owen (Ethan Ruan), childhood friend of Sophie, returns to find Sophie, only he is now going by a different name which Sophie does not recognize. The four childhood friends meet up once more, but the relationships among them have become far more complicated than they can imagine...

info by : angelphantom17

Here are Download Links :

_5BPopularAsians_5DGF01.rmvb - 292.4 Mb

_5BPopularAsians_5DGF02.rmvb - 294.1 Mb

_5BPopularAsians_5DGF03.rmvb - 292.8 Mb

_5BPopularAsians_5DGF04.rmvb - 288.9 Mb

_5BPopularAsians_5DGF05.rmvb - 289.3 Mb

_5BPopularAsians_5DGF06.rmvb - 289.3 Mb

_5BPopularAsians_5DGF07.rmvb - 294.0 Mb

_5BPopularAsians_5DGF08.rmvb - 290.4 Mb

_5BPopularAsians_5DGF09.rmvb - 292.8 Mb

_5BPopularAsians_5DGF10.rmvb - 290.9 Mb