[idol drama] 綠光森林(Green Light Forest/Green Forest, My Home)

Guest Wonderland

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

I watched this on my tv a while ago

I did not like it (I couldn't even finish it)

No offense, but I thought it was

1.VERY VERY unrealistic

2.The 'actors' (male and females) COULD NOT act to save their lives -_-

3.the storyline was really boring and draggy =_=

4.It was cheesy and wannabe cutesy (the actresses KILLED me)

Oh yah, also it was CLICHE with a CAPITAL C -_-

The lead guy in the series, for somebody that's supposed to be AMAZING and Professional on the violin, he sucks big time -_- I know, I know, it's only a series, but still, they should've made it more realistic don't ya think?

uh yah

sorry if I offended any fans ^^"

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this drama is pretty good and touching. the pace is good and it gets to the point. The ending almost got me tricked. i don't want to spoil it for others. Anyways, it was a good drama wroth watching. The eng in the drama helped me a lot since my chinese is bad.

I watched this on my tv a while ago

I did not like it (I couldn't even finish it)

No offense, but I thought it was

1.VERY VERY unrealistic

2.The 'actors' (male and females) COULD NOT act to save their lives -_-

3.the storyline was really boring and draggy =_=

4.It was cheesy and wannabe cutesy (the actresses KILLED me)

Oh yah, also it was CLICHE with a CAPITAL C -_-

The lead guy in the series, for somebody that's supposed to be AMAZING and Professional on the violin, he sucks big time -_- I know, I know, it's only a series, but still, they should've made it more realistic don't ya think?

uh yah

sorry if I offended any fans ^^"

talk about 'realistic'.. what about 'it started with a kiss' or 'Devil beside you', those are so unrealistic.

At least Green house makes sense and there's a plot.

^yea.. agree!!

though i havent watch "It started with a kiss" nor "Devil beside you" but i can say that "Green forest, my home" has a clear cut plot right from the beginning.., neither is it draggy or what so ever..

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

^ But I just find this more unrealistic

I don't like devil beside you so it doesn't matter what you think

iswak at least was REALLY interesting, had a good storyline and way better acting

Guest jlove1831

I find it funny how so many dramas include a boy and a girl meeting and reuniting years later, especially Taiwanese ones. Korean dramas would drag it on and on so that the two people don't know each other's identity for a while...at least in this drama they find out within the first 5 episodes. And it's not like they recognized each other the first time they saw each other (wow, I find that so unbelievable). I like this drama a lot, I think it was really well written.

Devil and Kiss were cute, but unrealistic. I like this drama a lot more (though the acting isn't the best, I can see past it). Some parts are a bit cliche, like the whole "as long as you believe"...but the plot is realistic, and it's not all cliche so it's not a big deal. It's hard not to be cliche these days. So, while this drama is far from perfect, compared to other Taiwanese dramas, I really like it and find it more believable and more enjoyable..and I'm pretty cynical when it comes to dramas and movies!

I'm on episode 5 and I like the pace so far. I'm glad it's only 15 episodes, hopefully I'll get to finish this before I go back to Taiwan or else I'll be wondering what the hell happened for the next 2 months that I'm away roflmao.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yellowrose

i think i'm a little late in watching this drama.. but can't help it cos it was shown in singapore only recently n beforehand, i didn't hear much about dramas.. haha i love this drama becos xiaotian really rocks! and sophie's cute but i really hope her voice will mature soon.. cos it's kinda screechy now =x

aniwae, does anyone have links to dl the san ge zi mv? cos i really love that song and i support xiao tian and qiaoqiao!! =)) thanks in advance!

i've just started watching this drama too...

it's on my satellite tv atm... it started last nite.. hehe...

have to say the guys are cute!!! especialy Owen.. hehe... adorable.

storyline seems ok.... i guess its all da same for idol dramas.

Guest dare2move

owen's adorable and esther's a good actress, as usual but i didn't like her leading man this time. he seemed kind of.. old. >>;;

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

I just buy this drama 2 days ago coz my friend want 2 buy this drama,but I have no interest at all :D Is this drama worth watching & buying???? What's the story about? I found all taiwan drama so boring & draggy.... :( I used 2 buy a lot of taiwan dramas coz of my friends recommendations :crazy: but now I don't think I will buy this taiwan drama DVD anymore!! :angry: :fury:

jjhsjh.jpg

Guest yuans7love

^one of the reasons i love this drama so much is that it's not stereotypically long and draggy. its pace is actually quite satisfying and the main character is not dumb at all. She actually knows what's going on (most of the time) and she confronts her enemies which is why i love love love this drama. It's really good you should give it at least 3 episodes before making your mind :D

Guest sunshine4ever

i just finished episode 1 of this series!!! my goodness, I have to say that it is very good for the first episode..I'm so looking forward to finish this series within a couple of days~~ so far I still don't have a favorite character yet, but I like Owen's prespective about music ^^

music shouldn't just be for rich people, music should be free for everyone who values and treasures it.

Currently i'm upto ep 6, but what I don't get is why doesn't Owen just tell Sophie who he is?? It's abit frustrating watching them going around in circles... :crazy:

and what frustrates me more is Sophie is so gullible and listens to Susan, where Susan is so obviously a *!@$%$. I mean I wouldn't even be friends with Susan if she always steal my stuff. And Susan's attitude towards Sophie is abit mean as well, especially they the one who took her into their home

I actually rather see Sophie end up with Owen than William.. hehe... Owen's much cuter. :P

EDIT

Just finished the whole drama... not bad... Owen's soooooo cute!! ahhh...

• 1 month later...
Guest bohemianheart.

This drama is so cute and sad at the same time. But some parts are really sad. I only watched it on youtube ehhee. But i wanna buy it and watch Li Wei Lian all the time. He's so cute. eeheh. And he can speak very good english.

I cried watching episode 9 when they got into a fight in the rain and he said that he really liked her. And he wanted her to tell him if she did or not. And he walked away. She started having regrets or so. And then she started saying all these. and then she screamed "William, i like you. I really like you!". I cried and cried. When i saw him come back through the rain in the distance.

He's a nice and cute guy. But then there was Owen he was a nice person from the beginning. He always protected her and things.

This drama is really nice. and i love it. ehehe. <3

--edit--

Does anyone know where i can get the ost? thanks. <3

Guest trueloveway

i heard about this drama while ago but it never really captured my interest until my friend watched it... she really lovedit so i'll probably start watching it on youtube.

i like xiao tian a lot :P

Guest ShookiJole

this drama mak me want to rip off my hair n scream!!! but instead i turn it off n curse at it. anyway tat sophie grl is gettin on my frken nerve! i think she's friggin insane!!! i guess cos i dont like nicey nice nice character who always get cheat on by another BIOTCH but do nutin about it. this movie is exactly like tat! so0o annoyin how she can b all nice to tat susan grl n so ignorance n retarded toward the ppl tat truly care for her. wat's wit the whole dont wanna listen to william but then call his name in tears after he left? like wat's the use in tat idiot! i really dont like justicify movie like this.

dont get me wrong it's not all tat bad cos somtime i adore sophie bcus she can b kute n of corse she is a nice grl but her stupidity jus get to meeh so0o much tat i dont want to care about who she'll end up wit.

the only think i appericate about this movie is tat it show differents ways of love but then most of them richard simmons the hell out of meeh! This is one of the movie tat make me want to see the first episode n skip to the last. ANNOYING

Guest cherrie.7

none of the pics are working. please reup? id like to see what this drama is about since my friend said it was good.

Archived