Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest newlili

Both lilyrose and ginger: please calm down!!

lilyrose: I'm sorry we in here may have different perspective and opinion . But i don't see ginger was rude about posting some encounters with JGS , as long as she doesn't bash him or saying something bad that can harm his reputations.

I remember some chinese fans visited the YAB filming place said that JGS even let them saw he was smoking during the break, and he didn't want to hide it at all .

So Ginger just said he went to club to drink with friends , and smoke . To me , that's normal for many Korean celebrities .

Most of them do that to release stress .

Ginger:: Please continue to post your encounters with JGS . I feel OK about your post .

I'm hoping ginger will continue to update us about these public events too. I agreed with that he was in a public club and a not private room. Everyone knows he smoke, drink etc so what's wrong about that? As for the antis, I'm can't think of anything that they can use this information on him unless they fabricate this story. Even if ginger did not tell us, I'm sure the ladies at the next table who kept staring at him or anyone who was in the club will telll/write on their blog, it is normal.

Most importantly, JKS is a celebrity, when you chose to be one and a famous one, there is not much privacy to talk about anymore. And from what I read, he seems to be a really open person. On a radio show recently it was revealed that he didn't even try to disguise himself when he was out in a busy district.

No offence to lilyrose, it is clear that you love JKS a lot too that you want to protect him but I think in this case you need to chill.

Being JKS fans, we are simply excited to hear anything about him. Especially since we can't read Korean, it is really difficult to search for his news on the web so I will still like to thank ginger for sharing the news. At least we know that he is out having fun and catching up with his friends.

Can't wait to see him on TV tonight! =D

oh no. did i create any chaos. so sorry guys to make fuss out of the whole things but i was just writing wat i m think and i said it is just my guessing n nt assuming so sorry to ginger. but as a fan i was just worried abt him, no ill intention i dont mean to create any thg bad but i m just writing my thoughts to some incidents, i am oo sorry abt it. i wont do it any more

Guest ^L4uRa^

relax people... ^___________^

let's make this thread a good place to spazz over our lovely JGS...

i made this wallpaper, i hope it can make this thread calmer...

im learning filering at the moment.. so this is my 2nd attempt at making filtering wallpaper.. i hope it turn out good..

lolajgs10.jpg

credit : Lola Laura / ^L4uRa^@soompi.com

newhair.jpg

credit : http://blog.naver.com/soredtherose

a closer look of his new hair.. *okay i think i changed my mind... it's kinda errr... ^^;;;*

babe, please.... change it... chebaaalll.. XD *getbricks*

^ Oh! That's my oppa next to him on the right. :mellow: Funny to see him here.

Alright, I'll post general stuff (if I meet him at a club, big party, etc) but of course, to protect his privacy, I will not post anything personal. I've met a lot of celebrities here in Korea and do not post about 80% of it due to the meetings being personal, but this weekend's incident seemed harmless enough, so I didn't really think twice about posting it.

-ginger

Guest shamien7

Thanks ginger! We are really counting on you! ;)

LOL..am i the only one who think the hair is cool? keke...

^L4ura^, nice wallie! i hope i will learn how to do that too one day..hehe

Guest miniejungle

ginger, please don't be mad at lilyrose's comments. We appreciate your information and i don't think this is private stuffs that Sukkie would get upset if he sees your post. I think this is an innocent post and informative to us. So please continue to do so in the future! :)

I saw the clearer pic of Sukkie... aieeee.... now i know why his grandma bursted out laughing in the middle of the memorial service!!!! PLEASE change it back!!!! :(((((

uhmmmzzz. I loved the permed hair he got for A.N.JELL promotional pictures + Just Drag MV. I thought he was so gorgeous there but hmmff, I`m unsure of this one. LOL. nevertheless, can't wait for SBS Drama Awards.

Alright, I'll post general stuff (if I meet him at a club, big party, etc) but of course, to protect his privacy, I will not post anything personal. I've met a lot of celebrities here in Korea and do not post about 80% of it due to the meetings being personal, but this weekend's incident seemed harmless enough, so I didn't really think twice about posting it.

I never got the chance to say my gratitude to you for always posting stuff about Geun Suk before but thank you. I really appreciated it. Because of your fanaccounts, we get to know the other side of Geun Suk; the side that happily and freely spends his life outside the camera..... I too don't think it's a bad idea to know what he`s like off cam. Thank you for deciding to still share your fanaccount. ^^

Guest angeline_heart

@aili81, its not wrong to say what you thinking in your heart, everyone has their freedom of speak...its just depends on how other fans here who think about your thoughts...so, lets us all just wipe everything off and enjoy the fun here with other fans! :)

I'm here too to say Sorry to fans who may feel that I created fuss at YB thread previously....as I mentioned about ginger posted about JGS here....

@ginger, please continue to update us. Your posts are very much appreciate. ^^

gosh, now I saw JGS curly hair, hopefully he wont have that during the SBS drama awards...well, its still a good change too. Artists should try different hairstyles. :D

lolz... don't know how to react seeing that hairstyle on him. After seeing his pics over the years on various events, I don't mind what he was wearing or his hairstyle anymore. It has entered into the realm of entertainment... :P It would make my jaw dropped in amazement (like that Melon Award... how good he looked stepping out of that car!), or it would bring laughter. But no matter what, never a boring moment... :D

Thanks ginger for your account. I hope he will cheer up soon... I love his smiling face... :D

Guest tvxqstellar

relax people... ^___________^

let's make this thread a good place to spazz over our lovely JGS...

i made this wallpaper, i hope it can make this thread calmer...

im learning filering at the moment.. so this is my 2nd attempt at making filtering wallpaper.. i hope it turn out good..

lolajgs10.jpg

credit : Lola Laura / ^L4uRa^@soompi.com

newhair.jpg

credit : http://blog.naver.com/soredtherose

a closer look of his new hair.. *okay i think i changed my mind... it's kinda errr... ^^;;;*

babe, please.... change it... chebaaalll.. XD *getbricks*

he really seems likes micky yoochun from TVXQ! and with his hair like that he does looks like micky this time. well both unique

ginger I don't think there are anything wrong with your post and I'm very appreciate. Please continue you post ;)

Becoz here is free board so everybody can share their own opinion. Relax & open up guys !!!!

More pics from DCKEunsuk

A8676141-38.jpg

A8676141-39.jpg

@laura

thanks for sharing th wallpaper :D its great ^^

oh th perm hair, hahaha its kinda weird >< i hope he will change his hairstyle when hosting th SBS drama award. haha but no matter what hairstyle, still love him as an actor ^^

@ginger

much appreciated for ur updates abt JGS ^^

we would like to know more abt him also. continue to update us with ur encounter with them :D

thanks a million ^^

Guest ^L4uRa^

^ Oh! That's my oppa next to him on the right. :mellow: Funny to see him here.

-ginger

kkkk... you should tell him that he's going to be famous after this pic got posted at soompi...

i hope i can hear another fanacc from you in the future ginger-ssi ^_^

Thanks ginger! We are really counting on you! ;)

LOL..am i the only one who think the hair is cool? keke...

^L4ura^, nice wallie! i hope i will learn how to do that too one day..hehe

let's learn it together... ^_________^

am still beginner maself

uhmmmzzz. I loved the permed hair he got for A.N.JELL promotional pictures + Just Drag MV. I thought he was so gorgeous there but hmmff, I`m unsure of this one. LOL. nevertheless, can't wait for SBS Drama Awards.

I LOVE HIS PERMED HAIR FROM JUST DRAGGG. <3333

1ab976d83ya77819.jpg

i really like him here... <3333

@laura

thanks for sharing th wallpaper :D its great ^^

oh th perm hair, hahaha its kinda weird >< i hope he will change his hairstyle when hosting th SBS drama award. haha but no matter what hairstyle, still love him as an actor ^^

thanx ^_^

yess.. looking forward to see his hairstyle at the drama award... pleeaaasseeeee change it, chebbaalllcheummm... >.<

ginger I don't think there are anything wrong with your post and I'm very appreciate. Please continue you post ;)

Becoz here is free board so everybody can share their own opinion. Relax & open up guys !!!!

More pics from DCKEunsuk

http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc355/n...A8676141-38.jpg

http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc355/n...A8676141-39.jpg

thnx for sharing....

actually it looks good from the front view.. but after seeing that from above view, it looks a bit O_o...

not that am comlaining and whining over it.. but he really loves to make his fans 'worried'...*cant find a proper word* XD

he really seems likes micky yoochun from TVXQ! and with his hair like that he does looks like micky this time. well both unique

you're not alone who think that way.. hahaha.. my fellow tvxq fans.. *waves*

I'm going to come off as la la wishy washy but I now LOVE his hair. LOL

At first I was like "NO! Do not want." Mostly because the first picture was just so bleh.

And then I saw the two new pictures and I'm thinking "How could I have doubted you Geun Suk? You look beyond hot." The new hair really suits his youthful and playful personality and frames his face nicely.

The life of a fangirl is filled with such excitingly mundane moments.

Okay guys I changed my mind. At certain angle, the hairdo looks really weird & auntie!! But at some angles (like the latest ones nikibi posted), I think it's just fine. Still don't find it attractive though. But gradually it will grow on me :lol:

i have a mix feeling here when i see psh fed jgs, i feel happy to see them so lovely but at the same time feel jealousy. why do i feel jealous of psh. i knw i dont reali love jgs do i ? as i only love his acting but i was ok to see gmn n htk being so close but y do i feel abit jealous wen i saw this vid? this is so crazy. m i crazy? i m ok to see my other idols being so close to the opposite sex. but these days i dont know why i feel abit uncomfortable to see him being so close to or flirtg w women. oh no i don t want to become another crazy fans who have this false feeling. so i must stop it. i must just concentrate his projects n not his personal life. must put a stop to my funny feeling towards him. n i have nvr hav this feeling be4 as i nvr hav bf be3 through out my 28 yrs of living this s my 1st time feeling this i m v happy to see his pic n vids n i get jealous. do u guys feel the sane wAy as i m ? if yes that means tt i m nomsl

Guest Autumn1430263885

wow he looks just like momo with his new perm :mellow:

i think it looks alright on him, his hair's just a bit too long, if he trimmed it a bit it would look better ^___^