Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest somuchinluv01

can please anyone/someone answer this question.... Is that a couple ring he'swearing????

me too i really hope that ring is a couple ring^^ maybe with park shin hye! he never change that ring..i just noticed..lol and im a bit surprise that he wore the ring before the melon award... hmnnnn ^^

im a bit sad. that our dear shin hye will not be MC-ing in the SBS award! well im still hoping for a miracle!lol

Guest shamien7

Aww...Geunyoung will be his co-mc?? huhu...theyre close friends right? He must feels at ease too then...(but i wanted PSH too to be our star's moon thehe...)

candiilicious, thanks! can you give me the link to the SBS Award thread? I can't find it =.=

somuchinluv01, same! I'm hoping they can co-host the Award together because it will be so meaningful then!

i wonder if JKS is nominated in the Best Actor Award..he should get it!

Anyone watching Champagne tonight? ^^

Guest somuchinluv01

candiilicious, thanks! can you give me the link to the SBS Award thread? I can't find it =.=

somuchinluv01, same! I'm hoping they can co-host the Award together because it will be so meaningful then!

@blyssxoxo, i thought they will aired the Champagne on the 20th,? 10:25 korean time, if im not mistaken... pls correct me if im wrong..coz i want to watch it too^^ even though i dont understand korean.. ^^

and btw guys this is a bit off topic in this thread..but i am the only one having problem on TVANTS? coz after i downloaded all the plug ins for watching melon awards in gomtv, my TVANTS is not working anymore... huhuhu :( pls help....

big thanks...

Guest anatoilet

@blyssxoxo, i thought they will aired the Champagne on the 20th,? 10:25 korean time, if im not mistaken... pls correct me if im wrong..coz i want to watch it too^^ even though i dont understand korean.. ^^

and btw guys this is a bit off topic in this thread..but i am the only one having problem on TVANTS? coz after i downloaded all the plug ins for watching melon awards in gomtv, my TVANTS is not working anymore... huhuhu :( pls help....

big thanks...

@blyssxoxo

2009 SBS Award thread

:D

yeah i tink JKS should be nominated in th best actor award too. haha. he is so talented ^^

Guest somuchinluv01

i thought i saw something gonna be on air sometimes on saturday but i forgot what was it, or maybe i was wrong?

anyway talking about TVANTS, it also doesn't work on me anymore.. i even watched the melon award from gomtv.. idk what went wrong either..

oh we have the some problem... but i can only watch champagne through TVANTs. w/o hassle. :( i have livestation but it gives me so much lagging.. :(

ottokajie?

Guest shamien7

hye ginger! thanks for sharing with us!!

may i know whos your oppa? is he your real oppa? sorry i really dont know...hehe ^^

its good to know 'that' side of jgs too...i wonder why he seemed aloof...

Guest somuchinluv01

I saw JGS again last night. I met up with my oppa at a bar in Sinsa and he was drinking with JGS and Ha Seok Jin. JGS looked a little introspective--kind of quiet, just drinking a lot and chain smoking, occasionally talking to HSJ and my friend. I didn't recognize him at first because his hair was really long and wavy permed. He also is sooo much skinnier than the last time I saw him (before "You're Beautiful" started filming). Eventually, he got out of his funk, stood up, danced at the table, smoked and drank some more, etc. He didn't seem in a super social mood so I didn't bother trying to talk to him this time. A lot of girls at the table next to us were being incredibly rude, just staring at him, pointing, and whispering, and he was clearly not thrilled about it. Today, he and my oppa went down to Daegu for a club opening.

-ginger

@ginger ur a lucky girl! u saw jgs face to face arhghhhh! and i didnt know that he was a chain smoking.. :o

i think our dear jgs having a problem now? with whom? our dear shin hye? lol hahaha or maybe coming from a lot of work and hectic schedule ~~ i am just imagining things about jgs and shin hye..!

hye ginger! thanks for sharing with us!!

may i know whos your oppa? is he your real oppa? sorry i really dont know...hehe ^^

its good to know 'that' side of jgs too...i wonder why he seemed aloof...

My "oppa" is a DJ/music producer. I posted the poster of him and JGS for their Daegu event earlier this week. He's not my real brother. We were part of a party/events planning team earlier this year and are good friends.

To others: Most Korean men smoke. Unlike in the US, where smoking is looked down upon, in Korea, it's more of a "well, all men do it so it's fine" kind of thing. Thus, most singers and actors smoke, even if they say they don't. Also, cigarettes are about the equivalent to $2.00 a pack here, so they are really cheap.

Anyway, I don't know my oppa and JGS met, but they've been friends for years. I've met JGS just a few times now.

-ginger

Guest shamien7

^^ wah ginger..so hes one of the DJ in the poster? DJ...thats soo cool! are you a musician too then? thats cool too! ^-^

please share with us more in the future thanks alot!

dunno ppl have share this or not~~~Hot news XD

original article : http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popu...p;mode=sub_view

credit : Joonwoo JUng translation~

JGS confessed surprisingly " My mother treats PSH as a daughter-in-law (JGS's wife lol!!)"

On December 20, in the KBS 2TV show, '...장근석's Miss Right World Cup Special'

he unveiled the special bond and marital harmony as predicted by a fortuneteller

with PSH who recently acted with JGS in "You're Beautiful".

JGS says that PSH is living nearby his home and his mother specially holds PSH lovely dear. He also says his mother once visited a fortuneteller and got marital harmony with PSH.

Answering a question about marital harmony with PSH,

JGS says "we are well-matched to each other, so my mother wants me to invite PSH home"

Also today, he's got big appaluse from audience showing his dance and talents

that we have never seen before on TV.

His hidden charm can be seen in the KBS 2TV show,

'장근석's Miss Right World Cup Special' at 22:25 p.m. on Dec 20.

Cant' wait for tomorrow~~who will he choose then ?? XD (I'm Officially CrazEEeee NOw!! Is he giving us hint that they're dating now?? JGS u got my blessing!!)

somuchinluv01 & anatoilet, so sorry! I got the dates mixed up. I just realised it. It's going to be tomorrow. By the way I think there is some problem with TVants. I can't get on too. It seems like they have problem connecting to the server. Hope it will be all well tomorrow since the others are too laggy.

candiilicious, thank you so much! let's hope YB will win some awards! I won't be able to watch it live because I'm not in town. *Depressed* Hope some kind souls will post up the link by then.

ginger, I guess that's the down side being a celebrity! You always have people staring, pointing and whispering about you. I hope he will cheer up soon!

original article : http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popu...p;mode=sub_view

JGS confessed surprisingly " My mother treats PSH as a daughter-in-law (JGS's wife lol!!)"

On December 20, in the KBS 2TV show, '...장근석's Miss Right World Cup Special'

he unveiled the special bond and marital harmony as predicted by a fortuneteller

with PSH who recently acted with JGS in "You're Beautiful".

JGS says that PSH is living nearby his home and his mother specially holds PSH lovely dear. He also says his mother once visited a fortuneteller and got marital harmony with PSH.

Answering a question about marital harmony with PSH,

JGS says "we are well-matched to each other, so my mother wants me to invite PSH home"

Lol that's indeed hot news tamarharuchan ^_^

But I don't think they're dating as for now, he sounds more like a possibility in the future. Maybe next year? haha...

Why? because he didn't deny, neither did he admit though, it's hang in mid-air! So suspenseful ... :P

I tell you this guy definitely likes the girl. Just admit it already you <_<

Shinhye's the 1st girl whom you've talked about like this, right?

Can't wait for tomorrow!!! So exciting.

My TVAnts hasn't been working on me too, so this seems like a global problem. o__o'' what's happening?!

&regarding what Ginger-ssi has wrote previously :

men are always bothered with 3 matters

1) Career

2) Finance

3) Love

Does his career / Economic status sound problematic to you at this moment? :huh:

Guest angeline_heart

Thanks ginger for the news ! :)

You're so lucky can meet him in real person. ^^

whatever problems he's facing right now, hopefully he'll cheer up soon.

Guest somuchinluv01

@blyssxoxo, thats ok no prob! ^_~ it seems that i cant watch it live coz tvants isnt working :(

@tamaharuchan thank you again for the update that u posted at yb thread! i saw u here jgs thread, hehehe

@HC. i dont think that career and his economic status bothers him, coz he is very stable with comes to that matter..

hmnnn love? lol eeheheheh

and all of you is curious about what he looks like with his long wavy perm hair lol i just cant wait too ~~~ i hope someone will posted his new hairstyle!

~~~~~ ^-_~