Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

is he troubled by psh n his relationship as i am just guessing is psh afraid to be in relationship with him. dont know why it seems like jgs is trying to reveal that there is possibility btwn psh n him but not psh as so far psh only said tt real psh will fall for htk n not jgs . n the clubbing incident it was pretty obvious tt he is in bad mood. but y shld he as he has rising fame and rec so many projects so he couldnt be in bad mood n if he s tired y he suddenly get up to dance. he seem like troubled than tired ba. or he still cant get of htk character as htk is unsocialize and quiet

Guest tvxqstellar

Jang Geun Suk and the Moon

moongeunyoungjanggeunsu.jpg

It had been proviously reported that You’re Beautiful’s Jang Geun Suk was to MC the 2009 SBS Drama Awards, but it has just been announced that his co-MC will be actress Moon Geun Young. Last year, Geun Young was the youngest actor/actress to win the SBS Drama Awards’ Daesang Award (Grand Prize) for her role in the Painter of the Wind at the age of 21. Both Geun Suk and Geun Young are 22, making them the youngest MCs to ever host the event. The Drama Awards will be held on December 31st.

Not all finalists for all the categories have been released yet. Geun Suk is nominated for Best Couple with Park Shin Hye for their role in You’re Beautiful, but they’re up against stiff competition. The other finalists in the best couple category are: Ryu Shi Won & Kim Hye Soo from Style, Lee Seung Gi & Han Hyo Joo from Brilliant Legacy, Yoo Ji Tae & Choi Ji Woo from Star’s Lovers, Jung Gyu Woon & Lee Soo Kyung from Loving You a Thousand Times, So Ji Sub & Han Ji Min from Cain and Abel, Cha Seung Won & Kim Sun Ah from City Hall, Ji Sung and Sung Yuri from Swallow the Sun, Jung Kyung Ho and Lee Min Jung from Smile, You, and Choi Joon Yong & Oh Young Shil from Temptation of Wife. Those of you that can navigate the site can actually vote once in each category.

You’re Beautiful fans might have something else to look forward to at the awards. I’m not 100% sure, but I think that Jung Yong Hwa is up for the Best Newcomer Award.

cr: asiae.co.kr

News Link: http://seoulbeats.com/2009/12/jang-geun-suk-and-the-moon/

wow!

finally!

some GeunGeun!

this news just made my day!

this is just great! im really looking forward to this (marked calendar @ december 30th)

plus the fact that they're very good friends is just awesome, i love them both!

and this is really such a co-incidence esp. now that im into GeunGeun couple! haha

Guest princessK

Whatever 'problem's he's facing...he shouldn't be drowning himself in booze and nicotine! BAD for his health..

Hope he'll be alright soon.. :rolleyes:

im not sure if this is posted so sorry if repost xD

Jang Geun-Suk “I was once in a relationship with a woman 8 years older than me”

During the taping of the show “Jang Geun-Suk’s Celebrity Crush World Cup” that will be broadcasted on December 20th, Jang Geun-Suk have confessed that he was once in a relationship with a woman who was 8 years older than him.

When Jang Geun-Suk was asked, ”What do you think about older woman?” he replied, “I never set a limit on how much older my girlfriend should be. And in reality I was actually in a relationship with a woman who was 8 years older than me. ”

Then Jang Geun-Seok was asked, “Were you always in a relationship with an older woman?” he replied, “Most of them were and all girls whom I was in a long relationship were older girls. Recently I was approached by three older women.”

gossipK: Netizens are connecting Jang Geun-Suk with Choo So-Young, who recently have revealed that she was in a relationship with 7 years younger minor person (details).

cr. Allkoreangossip

PS. does this mean he prefer older woman :o anws i think he is honest :D

Guest lilyrose

I don't think ginger should be posting information about JGS during his down-time, private time. JGS was out hanging out with his best friend, and he deserves privacy. He didn't like when the girls in the next table were watching him, and ginger thought that the girls were rude, but then she posts about his smoking and drinking and interpretation about his mood to the whole world. Does JGS know that ginger is posting on a public forum about his private time with his friends? Someone shouls ask on his fansite.

This is really rude of ginger and a breach of JGS's privacy. If you are close enough to tag along with a friend of JGS, you should protect his privacy. People close to him are not posting about him on a public forum.

Does your "oppa" know that you are posting about his friend on a public forum? How would he feel about that? You should protect his space instead of blabbing about it.

Guest shamien7

^ lilyrose i dont think ginger told us that to make a fuss about his privacy...but yes...when this kinda things spread and everyone start to make fuss out of it...it is bad...

For some of us thats a normal things..everyone got that down-time once in awhile...hes just normal guy too...

but for others..they start to dissect it to the core and make assumptions...

PLEASE dont do that guys...just let this thing pass ok? DONT go to other thread or website telling others about this...

:edit:

p/s: instead, lets brighten up the mood and join the chulka party at YB thread ne? ^_^ i see theres quite a celebration there about our star since few hours ago...hehe...everyone must cheer up ok? dont dwell with negative things cri~ ^.^

Guest shamien7

^ wah! thanks nikibi! is that the pic from the club opening? ehh...i see no perm...is it my sleepy eyes? lol...huhu

:edit!!:

omo.i see it! haha! niceeee...^o^

Guest miniejungle

Not all finalists for all the categories have been released yet. Geun Suk is nominated for Best Couple with Park Shin Hye for their role in You’re Beautiful, but they’re up against stiff competition.

You’re Beautiful fans might have something else to look forward to at the awards. I’m not 100% sure, but I think that Jung Yong Hwa is up for the Best Newcomer Award.

ilwoo_aein, thanks for the post. I'm praying hard they would nail it as the best couple. and also rooting for JYH too... Our couple is the best couple, yay!

I saw JGS again last night. I met up with my oppa at a bar in Sinsa and he was drinking with JGS and Ha Seok Jin. JGS looked a little introspective--kind of quiet, just drinking a lot and chain smoking, occasionally talking to HSJ and my friend.

-ginger

thanks Ginger for the info. I hope he's alright and just chilling out, enjoying a quiet night out with friends. I know it's hard to control once you see someone famous (even I did stare at stars when i saw them in real life, but not so rude n obvious though :lol:) You are so luck to have met him a few times!!! i would love to be in your position! if i could I would ask him for his autograph and a kiss, hahah! B)

dunno ppl have share this or not~~~Hot news XD

JGS confessed surprisingly " My mother treats PSH as a daughter-in-law (JGS's wife lol!!)"

On December 20, in the KBS 2TV show, '...장근석's Miss Right World Cup Special'

he unveiled the special bond and marital harmony as predicted by a fortuneteller

with PSH who recently acted with JGS in "You're Beautiful".

JGS says that PSH is living nearby his home and his mother specially holds PSH lovely dear. He also says his mother once visited a fortuneteller and got marital harmony with PSH.

tamaharuchan, i know they posted earlier on abt his mom consulting the fortune teller and was told that PSH and Sukkie are very compatible in marriage, and now he announces it on national television, wow, isn't it an obvious declaration of love? :rolleyes: i didn't know they stay near each other, wow, even better, he can send her home everytime!!! how good is that?

im not sure if this is posted so sorry if repost xD

Jang Geun-Suk “I was once in a relationship with a woman 8 years older than me”

When Jang Geun-Suk was asked, ”What do you think about older woman?” he replied, “I never set a limit on how much older my girlfriend should be. And in reality I was actually in a relationship with a woman who was 8 years older than me. ”

Then Jang Geun-Seok was asked, “Were you always in a relationship with an older woman?” he replied, “Most of them were and all girls whom I was in a long relationship were older girls. Recently I was approached by three older women.”

*jumping up and down, almost dropped off my chair* calling fellow (crazy) noonas!!!! we have a chance now!!!! :lol: all the while i've been contented being his elder sister (cos yeah i'm way older than him but after reading this news... hmmm.... should i say we can aim.... for the younglings? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think ginger should be posting information about JGS during his down-time, private time.

hi lilyrose, pls don't get to worked up. Ginger is just passing on info about Sukkie, no ill intention. :) i know the info can be misunderstood by antis, but, being antis, they can think negatively about almost anything, so we dont really bother abt them at all. we're more concern abt him. im happy to hear at least he has some time now to catch up with friends and chill out after a long stretch of months working non-stop. so chill, yah? :)

I got some pics from DCKeunsuk. His hair's not bad

http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc355/n...ov/aa0d705e.jpg

thank you nikibi for posting the pics! phew, i'm relieved now. at least it wasn't so horrendous! <_< i think i can live with it!!!! :)

I saw JGS again last night. I met up with my oppa at a bar in Sinsa and he was drinking with JGS and Ha Seok Jin. JGS looked a little introspective--kind of quiet, just drinking a lot and chain smoking, occasionally talking to HSJ and my friend. I didn't recognize him at first because his hair was really long and wavy permed. He also is sooo much skinnier than the last time I saw him (before "You're Beautiful" started filming). Eventually, he got out of his funk, stood up, danced at the table, smoked and drank some more, etc. He didn't seem in a super social mood so I didn't bother trying to talk to him this time. A lot of girls at the table next to us were being incredibly rude, just staring at him, pointing, and whispering, and he was clearly not thrilled about it. Today, he and my oppa went down to Daegu for a club opening.

-ginger

hi,

Thank you for the new,

i just wanted to ask you if he is really different when their is no camera or just because those girls where rude and whispering badly about him ?

(just curious, :P because i know that he is also a human before being a star)

thank you :)

guffaw here. I totally agree with JKS grandma. sorry can't help myself still he is handsome. Also, why make a big deal of ginger's post, there was no malice intended. Personally glad to hear something about JKS or PSH. Even the pics at the club opening is that an invasion? Let's just chill and enjoy the thread. Peace.

Guest newlili

miniejungle you're funny dear ..hahaha

Anyway, i'm much older than him too ... Let's say Sukkie loves Nunas :lol:

nikibi:long time no see, how are you ?

Thanks for the new pics

I'm laughing non stop right now, no wonder his grandma was cracking up ..hahaha

nikibi:long time no see, how are you ?

Thanks for the new pics

I'm laughing non stop right now, no wonder his grandma was cracking up ..hahaha

Hi newlili !!! long time no see, I'm a bit busy but still keep in touch this thread ;)

ha ha I almost can't wait to see his hair after read his message in the official web. He's always surprise us ne. :lol:

Guest lilyrose

I am not getting worked up -- I am not making a big deal. I am just saying that I think that it is rude of ginger to come in here and describe a private gathering. I don't think JGS would like it if he knew that she is describing his private moments.

The photos here -- like in the club -- are all from public events. ginger's post is describing a private gathering. There is a difference.

I am not getting worked up -- I am not making a big deal. I am just saying that I think that it is rude of ginger to come in here and describe a private gathering. I don't think JGS would like it if he knew that she is describing his private moments.

The photos here -- like in the club -- are all from public events. ginger's post is describing a private gathering. There is a difference.

This place is not "private" at all. The seats are all squashed together, there is dancing, a DJ, etc. I think if my oppa or JGS had been interested in protecting their privacy, they would have just rented a private room somewhere (which they often do) rather than choose to go to one of the most popular bars/mini-clubs in Seoul and sit right smack in the middle of the action. Considering JGS stood up to dance at his table, he didn't seem to care about not being seen in public.

Anyway, people write all the time about meeting celebrities while out shopping or eating. I wouldn't dare write about JGS (or any other celebrities I've met) stories involving something more personal. For instance, I met JGS at my friend's birthday at I haven't posted ANY of those pictures on Soompi, nor do I plan to. It was in a private room and was clearly meant to be a private party. But this was just a, "I saw him, he has a perm, he and the guys were just having some drinks." I can't see why you're getting so upset.

-ginger

EDIT: But since this is causing drama, I will delete the "offensive" story and I won't post about any more meetings with JGS in the future.

@ ginger

plz don't feel bad! personally, i don't there's anything wrong w/ wat u posted. I mean it's not like you revealed some top secret or personal information...if i had an encounter w/ one of my fav celebs, i wud def want to share it with other fans! as long as u don't post any pics or any private conversations, i think it's fine :D

@ginger. Do not worry a lot of us did not even cross our minds that you invaded JKS's privacy. Nothing you mentioned were inappropriate. nor rude. Enjoy reading your posts. Thanks.

@lilyrose you are at it again and again. There is no difference between 2 public places such as the clubs. You are so worked up over nothing. Let's us give it a rest ok

Guest ^L4uRa^

hi ginger.. i dont mind at all reading your story, in fact i was surely excited reading it..

it's not sharing anything bad nor too private infos.. coz everyone knows he's a smoker... and lovessss being in the clubs... coz he loves dj-ing... so dont feel bad abt it... ^^

anyway.. i totally diggin his new permed hair... it suits him actually... ^_~

Guest sunnychan

@ginger..don't be sad.you did not invade JKS privacy.you just wrote what you saw of him..lilyrose

will call you more "rude" if you took JKS video while he's drunk,smoking and dancing at the table and posted at

soompi,but you did not,because you protect his 'privacy'.please continue to tell your meetings about JGS.i love

to read more of them.and to know more of his "other side" when he's out of the spotlight

Guest somuchinluv01

@ginger, as others said, u didnt invade the privacy of JGS,, and thats not totally a private place coz its club right..

and i hope ul continue telling us about JGS , i wanna knw more about him too.. ^_~ AJA!