Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest MissMellis

ds_dreamer & ^L4uRa^: he makes me feel worried too ...kakaka

OMG our bad baby boy!!

He always makes me laugh and cracking up with his weird hair styles . He makes some of his eels scared and running away from him sometimes with his hair and clothes styles too.

I heard that Korean media consider him as one of a fashion and trend setter icons ...hahaha

This boy is something .!!!

Hope it's look good on him or else he may scare some of his eels , and they may be running from him again :D

Actually, that's one of the many reasons to why I love him! You never know what

he's up to, which makes everything more interesting and fans look forward to seeing him

even more xD Like now with the perm. I really look forward to seeing pics of it.

But, I'm not saying that I love all his outfits. He's worn crazy things sometimes ;D

Guest ^L4uRa^

OMG our bad baby boy!!

He always makes me laugh and cracking up with his weird hair styles . He makes some of his eels scared and running away from him sometimes with his hair and clothe styles too.

I heard that Korean media considers him as one of a fashion and trend setter icons ...hahaha

Hope it's look good on him or else he may scare some of his eels , and they may be running from him again :D

kyahaha.... fyi, he's similar with micky yoochun from tvxq...

always come out with a shocking hairstyle... so dats why his fans has a tagline "always keep the faith"

and now... looking at geunsuk... i can feel their worryness now... XDD

glad he's one good looking man.. so there's no big deal abt it... hhaha.. XD

Guest Tsukare

( Yay, first time posting here :D )

I think he was really really good looking past years, but since U R Beautiful, I dunno, he kinda lost most of his charms ( To me eels, eh. )~ Still love him as an actor though :P

PS : By the way, does anyone have the genuine image of this ? :

mini_091218043032200801.png

O____O;;; I don't have anything to say. but he really looks like...beethoven.?

So cool lol

his fans must be lovin' it~ 아흐흐흐흐

ㅋㅋ after seeing it again, it really looks like it was photoshopped yes, look at the corners of his face!! don't match eh... hah great ps :P

Ahh No that is photoshop -_-

Guest miniejungle

Hmmm... since not posted here, shall repost from JAB side. First posted by tamaharuchan in YAB.. Thanks tamaharuchan & Oui.

Permed!!! :o Really hope it is good :P

thanks creamer mama!!! i hope he doesn't inherit Ji Hun's hairstylist though. Gosh if his grandma could burst out laughing during a memorial service I shall brace myself for the worst!!! <_<:lol: (if it;s the same hairstylist i would go to Korea hunt him down, kill him once and for all! gimme my pretty boys back, arghhh!!!)

OMG our bad baby boy!!

He always makes me laugh and cracking up with his weird hair styles . He makes some of his eels scared and running away from him sometimes with his hair and clothe styles too.

I heard that Korean media considers him as one of a fashion and trend setter icons ...hahaha

Hope it looks good on him or else he may scare some of his eels , and they may be running from him again :D

Newlili, if you read dramabeans, you'll know she calls our baby boy something of "a pretty boy with a weird taste"... something of the sort... go and do a search, it's worth reading! B) but weird or not i like him all the same. i respect him that he doesnt hesitate to try out new things (whether it suits him or not it's another issue)! i'm only a chicken in this area cos i wont have the courage to do so myself!

12.18.2009 Jang Keun Suk on "Ideal Girl World Cup" behind the scenes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbCSNbPi6Qg

i just subbed the last few lines lol

thanks cecilia for the vids... can see the girls went all out to seduce him... and our boy was also naughty, he danced like crazy!!!! <_< tsk tsk... sukkie, PSH is watching the show too you know???? :angry:

Gosh seriously Im a bit worried now about his new hairstyle...Remember the sticky hair at samsung signing event a few days ago? <_< I hope he won't do anything too drastic for the upcoming SBS award! hahaha...heart beating so fast

Thanks cecilia for the clip! I can't wait for it to be shown!! wanna see the result :P JGS, how far did PSH go on ur ideal girl list? heheehe

thank you, cecilia for sharing the video..

he is so damn cute when he was dancing.. i'm falling for him again

he got permed? pony tails? wierd fashion sense? or whatever... i will still fall for him

can't wait new sajin of him. 사진, 사진, 사진!!!

miniejungle His haramoni can burst out her laugh during memorial service, but I bet I'll fall even harder and I believe I wont be alone.. Hopefully after couple of days, the noddles won't be that bad :P

hehehe

Guest shamien7

^^ LOL!! *rofl* wahahahahhaha i'm going mad laffin~~

Ottoke geun suk....he danced like crazy! And here we worried our heads off about the girls...keke

XDDDDDDD

he's such a dork ...anyway, most of times, the person who do the idol world cup always chose the person that's on the broadcast that day also..

i hope..i wish.. he would chose uri shinhye to the end...and not pick out some idol girls out of the gazillion surrounding him..

.com'on avant hye 's very renaissance to me~cri!

Guest thevoicecalling

I have a feeling his hair will look like a couple of the calendar pictures. Didn't he "perm" it for some of them? (He probably just had it temporary curled.) If it looks like those pics, I won't mind. They were some of my favorites.

may210.jpg

Gosh he is damn cute in the Idea World Cup cecilia posted! Brings plenty of smiles to a beautiful Sat morning. So sad that PSH wasn't part of the 10 girls!

There are people who commented on the Youtube that JKS belongs to PSH! LOL! I can't imagine if those 10 girls are going to get some antis because of this. So poor thing!

By the way I think my post didn't get posted yest. So JKS is confirm to be the MC for SBS Awards? Any idea when and what time SBS Awards is on? Can't wait to see him again. Aww..

Guest Autumn1430263885

aww it was cute to see taekyun and go mi nam at the awards show although i sort of wanted to see more JKSxPSH themselves not as the characters~ PSH seemed a bit nervous and shy~

and wow...JKS always knows how to surprise his fans huh??? ahhhhhh i will greatly anticipate his new hairstyle kekekek!!!!

Jang Geun Suk and the Moon

moongeunyoungjanggeunsu.jpg

It had been proviously reported that You’re Beautiful’s Jang Geun Suk was to MC the 2009 SBS Drama Awards, but it has just been announced that his co-MC will be actress Moon Geun Young. Last year, Geun Young was the youngest actor/actress to win the SBS Drama Awards’ Daesang Award (Grand Prize) for her role in the Painter of the Wind at the age of 21. Both Geun Suk and Geun Young are 22, making them the youngest MCs to ever host the event. The Drama Awards will be held on December 31st.

Not all finalists for all the categories have been released yet. Geun Suk is nominated for Best Couple with Park Shin Hye for their role in You’re Beautiful, but they’re up against stiff competition. The other finalists in the best couple category are: Ryu Shi Won & Kim Hye Soo from Style, Lee Seung Gi & Han Hyo Joo from Brilliant Legacy, Yoo Ji Tae & Choi Ji Woo from Star’s Lovers, Jung Gyu Woon & Lee Soo Kyung from Loving You a Thousand Times, So Ji Sub & Han Ji Min from Cain and Abel, Cha Seung Won & Kim Sun Ah from City Hall, Ji Sung and Sung Yuri from Swallow the Sun, Jung Kyung Ho and Lee Min Jung from Smile, You, and Choi Joon Yong & Oh Young Shil from Temptation of Wife. Those of you that can navigate the site can actually vote once in each category.

You’re Beautiful fans might have something else to look forward to at the awards. I’m not 100% sure, but I think that Jung Yong Hwa is up for the Best Newcomer Award.

cr: asiae.co.kr

News Link: http://seoulbeats.com/2009/12/jang-geun-suk-and-the-moon/