Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

LOL..he sounded like hes really having fun! I wanna see him more in other variety shows...

so he wanna date those other girls...but in the end he'll marry PSH?? keke..thats really spazz worthy! kekeke...i cant wait to see it myself! anyone know where can i dl this show pleaseee?

:edit:

how to make my utorrent dl from the link cecillia?

when u open up utorrent

go to file --> add torrent from url

Wow that's alot of members right now... o__o

Anyway, didn't Shinhye made it into the last 4? :huh:

Ohmymy my memory's failing me when it hasn't been an hour yet...

Shinhye, Minjung, Jaegyung, SuAe, no? :wacko:

i think shinhye got eliminated from the last 8

Guest ^L4uRa^

cecilia.. please do sub it... ^_________^

am gonna wait until the raw file get uploaded tough another uploader..

coz torrent hates me.. T_T

winnieho...

Fancy meeting in JGS' thread! We all love our JGS don't we?!

yess... you're rite.. <33333

he's sooo cute when he shy..

blushing and laughing shyly... hahaha...

he acts just like his age...

coz i always sees him quite older than his actual age...

but this champagne, proof me wrong.. kkkk

here's a torrent for champagne

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:U2DBEKDFVRSUUXLZUCMQ3MSUUPLT6F2Q

use utorrent to download

woohoo

wan to ask, izzit is subtitle 1? coz i dun know korean.. :(

When he chose Shinhye over UEE & Yoona at first, his face was full of joy :lol: but embarrassed, slightly

Then when he chose Lee Minjung over Shinhye, I went "왜 왜 왜?" :lol:

But he mentioned about his mother again. His mother wants Shinhye to marry him.

So Shin Bongsun MC was saying "so you shall date Lee Minjung but marry Park Shinhye..."

and he was so embarrassed :P

That's about it.

Ah yo!!! Why is he mentioning PSH again!!!! He need not emphaise who his mother wants him to marry, it's just a game only... or is he trying to comfort someone that it is just a game!!! my final girl is stilll YOU!!!! Hahaha...

Just there is something really fishy!!!!

Guest ^L4uRa^

wan to ask, izzit is subtitle 1? coz i dun know korean.. :(

dearie, it's just aired for abt 2 hours ago...

be patient for the sub, key..

it's still the raw file... ^^

dearie, it's just aired for abt 2 hours ago...

be patient for the sub, key..

it's still the raw file... ^^

thx.. hehe ^^.. no problem..i will be waiting ... haha :)

Guest shamien7

hi,

** Here : http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=anjel...page=3&bbs=

NEW FANCAM of JGS AT THE MELON MUSIC AWARDS 2009 posted not long ago by FLOWER in the DC Gallery

:)

LOL Geunsukkie...what are you doing??? Whos hes 'communicating' with? suspicious indeed...heheh...

I dont think he wld do that to the crews...it was the end of the award rite? hoho...

can't believe i forgot to watch champagne tonight. was busy drama-marathoning with my sister >.< i didn't even know what date it is today. hope i won't forget the sbs awards like i did with champagne. i'm glad he chose Soo Ae.. i do like her lots. she is a wonderful actress.. and he did say she's his ideal (at least for the moment) it gives me hope cos i'm older than him LoL! but i personally thought it would've been better if lee min jung won instead :lol: cos she's *ahem* my age *cough* and i've always liked her a lot in her dramas.. i would have a crush on her myself if i were a boy ;p

Guest choco52berrie

I really think I've figured out why Jang Geun Suk has changed his hair to a perm - I think he really wants to star in the new movie "You are my Pet" - the adaptation of the Japanese "Kimi Wa Petto." In that drama, the guy, the main lead had permed hair:

http://jaetz005.files.wordpress.com/2009/0...-pet-banner.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crlJHNz8D0U

Also, there have been rumors and talks that Soo Ae will star as the main lead of "You are my Pet" and Kim Hyun Joong will be her co-star. However, it's not definite so I think they are still finalizing who will star as the main man lead. I really hope Jang Geun Suk will get the role because then we'll be able to see him real soon!

Maybe that's also why he chose Soo Ae at the end? haha.. that's definitely a possibility. What do you think?!

In a recent interview he mentioned that he wanted to star in another romantic comedy with an older girl:

Q: I’ve heard that you’ve been receiving a lot of role offers.

A: There have been a lot of scripts which have been sent to us and I’ve split them between me and my manager to read. We will slowly consider the next project. Actually I had wanted to try a romantic comedy like You’re beautiful. If a chance arises next time I want to try a romantic comedy one more time. I think a love story about an older girl and a younger guy would be great.

lol...... :lol:

i have exactly the same thought, but for me it's made me sad because i don't really like the actress Soon Ae,

and i don't think they will match on screen.

Furthermore hope he will do more show TV for now, because it's not have been a long time since YB Ended

:)

Guest perkywallflower

In the end, I guess I'm not surprised by his final choice especially since he's already admitted he likes noonas and all his long term relationships was with someone older than him.

He's still young, let him grow out his noona phase and find his most "suitable" girl to marry in the end.

My opinion is KImi Wa Peto looks like JGS next project. His new perm, his choosing Soon Ae in champagne points to that, not sure what he handed to her at the end. Maybe he delivered her script? oh well, it's just me analyzing. Can't wait for the eng subbed Champagne broadcast, it did look like JGS had a fun time there with the girls.,

Guest butterball

I really think that JGS will excel as momo. I love the story and I can totally imagine JGS in it. [i was really upset actually when hearing the rumour that “someone else” may play Momo.]

Is KImi Wa Peto going to be a drama or movie?

^ I heard that Kimi wa Petto will be a movie

Here's what I've heard so far about this project:

1. Soo Ae will not be in it, even though there were rumors that she might be the lead. Her management company has denied that Soo Ae is currently attached to this project.

2. Kim Hyun Joong is slated to be the male lead.

My ideal actors for playing the lead in this movie would be Ha Ji Won and JGS. Can you say hotness overload? ::wipes drool::

Guest butterball

My ideal actors for playing the lead in this movie would be Ha Ji Won and JGS. Can you say hotness overload? ::wipes drool::

Cannot agree more. ! ! !

I prefer it to be a drama though. There are so many fine details in the manga ya know?

But whatever, as long as JGS is in it, I will watch it.