Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

kkkk... you should tell him that he's going to be famous after this pic got posted at soompi...

i hope i can hear another fanacc from you in the future ginger-ssi ^_^

Haha, he's the DJ next to JGS in the new pictures, too. Soooo funny. He's been offered recording contracts as a kpop singer but he's turned them down because he doesn't want to be an "idol" type. But he's well known enough in that kpop circle--he's engineered stuff for After School, Lee Hyori, One Two, Son Dambi, etc in the past.

-ginger

Guest hideline

thanks ginger! I'm sure many of us are envious of ur face-to-face encounter with JGS! Anyway people, any idea if we can catch the champagne prog on starhub cable tv (either airang/kbs world)? Cos i rmb few days ago, i saw the champagne prog where UEE from after school was the guest!! but i cant rmb which day i watched tt.. it s in korean btw. So guys, any idea??? if not, where can i watch the prog later today at KST 10.25pm?

Thank you Ginger for your post!!! :D He's new hair is not real that bad afterall.. wonder why he perm???? anyway just want to ask have you seen and other celebraties go clubbing before????... especially PSH.....sry,,, very curious...

Thank you Ginger for your post!!! :D He's new hair is not real that bad afterall.. wonder why he perm???? anyway just want to ask have you seen and other celebraties go clubbing before????... especially PSH.....sry,,, very curious...

I've met Tiffany and Jessica from SNSD, Brian Joo, Isak, JGS, Ha Seok Jin, DJ Shine (formerly of Drunken Tiger), etc. Also some B/C list singers/former singers and models. But JGS and HSJ are together a LOT and they go to the clubs often.

-ginger

We dont want to scare you or anything, ginger, but now you've officially become the most sought after poster here in JGS's board. :lol::lol: Please do tell us more if you know anything about Mr Handsome, dont let one person's opinion bothered you. I actually think that the hair wasnt really that curly [or prolly cause Seukkie didnt use much gel ala Hwang Tae Kyung :lol: ] It's almost feathered like, Farah Fawcett style. Either way, he's still smokin hot

Guest ^L4uRa^

Haha, he's the DJ next to JGS in the new pictures, too. Soooo funny. He's been offered recording contracts as a kpop singer but he's turned them down because he doesn't want to be an "idol" type. But he's well known enough in that kpop circle--he's engineered stuff for After School, Lee Hyori, One Two, Son Dambi, etc in the past.

-ginger

that's kewl coz he has that kind of principles...

sorry ginger ssi, but you're now became our JGS thread representative.... kkkk <3

Hello!!!!

not sure if you guys know about this streaming site...

http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/index.html]

Click on 2TV

i'm currently watching KBS.. well i hope this is live...

and hopefully i can watch champagne here later..

thank you soo mucchhhh~~!!!

and am glad it's now 2d1n.. so i can watch it live!

will be waiting for champagne.. :D

Hello!!!!

not sure if you guys know about this streaming site...

http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/index.html]

Click on 2TV

i'm currently watching KBS.. well i hope this is live...

and hopefully i can watch champagne here later..

thanks for th link (:

but im unable to watch it still ):

unable-2.jpg

it shows this ^

may i know what the popup means? do i need to register or what? ><

I've met Tiffany and Jessica from SNSD, Brian Joo, Isak, JGS, Ha Seok Jin, DJ Shine (formerly of Drunken Tiger), etc. Also some B/C list singers/former singers and models. But JGS and HSJ are together a LOT and they go to the clubs often.

-ginger

Thanks Ginger!!!! BTW sry for my ignorance, who's HSJ....

Guest ^L4uRa^

@laura

awww i tried alr. cannot T____T

i wonder whats wrong.

havent you allowed the pop up?

it might've been a problem...

use the IE, then there's another window appear, allow the pop up on that window, and it'll work...

gud luck , hun.. ^_^

havent you allowed the pop up?

it might've been a problem...

use the IE, then there's another window appear, allow the pop up on that window, and it'll work...

gud luck , hun.. ^_^

i have allow popups in IE but it doesn seem to work ):

when i click on 2TV another window appear but aft a few sec, gt another small window popping out with those symbols plus th 'ok' button. then i click 'ok' and th 2 window disappear. idk whats wrong. LOL

but nvm i shall wait for some kind souls to upload to youtube T__T

ahhh i cant wait to watch champagne ><

anw thanks laura ^^

Guest newlili

Thanks Ginger!!!! BTW sry for my ignorance, who's HSJ....

Ha SeoK Jin is also an actor and he studies the same University with JGS. He's major in engineering and often teams up with JGS in many school projects. JGS considers him as his big brother and a close friend at school .

if you don't know who, here is his pic:

421329084f47a0_full.jpg

Jang Geun Suk’s mom wants Park Shin Hye

Jang Geun Suk got to play Ideal Type World Cup on Champagne and even though we don't know the final winner, we have some ideal types out!

Jang Geun Suk said, "When I was filming for Hwang Jin Yi, I had just broken up with my girlfriend and I was coping through a hard time. As I filmed, I got so into my character that I kind of fell for Ha Ji Won. Not only that, when I had kiss scenes with Sung Yuri in Hong Gil Dong, I blushed and got nervous."

Ironically the two actresses showed up in the game and made it harder for Jang Geun Suk.

Not only that, he talked about his co-star from You're Beautiful, Park Shin Hye. He said, "We live in the same neighborhood. My mother really likes her. She even went to a psychic for a couple match between Park Shin Hye and me. They said we go together really well. Because of that, she asked me to invite Park Shin Hye over to our house."

To see the results from his Ideal Type World Cup, stay tuned because I'll be watching out for it also.

credit: allkpop

Jang Geun Seok reveals his special relationship with actress Park Shin Hye

Posted on December 19, 2009 by sookyeong

Actor Jang Geun Seok was on KBS 2TV ‘Jang GeunSeok Ideal Type World Cup special’ recently when he talked about the special relationship he had with actress Park Shin Hye, they both starred in recent drama ‘You’re Beautiful.

He said, “My mother has once said that she really like Park ShinHye, who lives in the same neighborhood. There was even once when she told me to try out with Park ShinHye as a couple.”

And when asked how it went, Jang Geun Seok, “We hit well together. And so my mother asked me to invite Park ShinHye to our house.”

He also revealed that he had really liked Ha JiWon when he was working with her on KBS drama ‘Hwang JinYi’.

He revealed during his appearance on that when he was filming for that drama, he really felt that he has fallen in love with her.

“When I was filming ‘Hwang JinYi’, it was the tough period of time after I broke up with my girlfriend. Under this situation, I really liked Ha JiWon noona during the drama filming.”

He also confessed, “Not just that, I felt really excited when I did the kiss scene with Sung Yuri noona in drama ‘Hong Gil Dong’.”

Meanwhile, during the show, Jang Geun Seok showed the nervous side of him while having to choose between actresses like Ha Ji Won and Sung Yuri for his ideal women.

The show will air on 20th December at 10.25pm.

credit: K Bites

Guest ^L4uRa^

i have allow popups in IE but it doesn seem to work ):

when i click on 2TV another window appear but aft a few sec, gt another small window popping out with those symbols plus th 'ok' button. then i click 'ok' and th 2 window disappear. idk whats wrong. LOL

but nvm i shall wait for some kind souls to upload to youtube T__T

ahhh i cant wait to watch champagne ><

anw thanks laura ^^

aww... am sorry, seems i cant help you abt it...*hugs*

anyway, i saw the preview of today's champagne just now via that streaming site...

seems so fun.. *not trying to make you jelous hun.. *

but let's spazz abt it today...

i hope there' wont be any problem with the streaming site...

;)

Guest angeline_heart

Laura, you're my life saver ! :D :D

I was unable to stream KBS using TVants and even TVU...

I almost give up watching champagne....sigh....

with your help here, I able to stream KBS again.. ^^

Thanks so much !

I just wonder, is it showing gag concert now? :)

Guest hideline

Laura, you're my life saver ! :D :D

I was unable to stream KBS using TVants and even TVU...

I almost give up watching champagne....sigh....

with your help here, I able to stream KBS again.. ^^

Thanks so much !

I just wonder, is it showing gag concert now? :)

i'm watching it now. yea gag concert now.. though i know nuts of what they re talkig about lol.