Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Vid Compilation of JGS and PSH at the 2009 Melon Awards (9 minutes and 46 seconds)

credit dc jgs

This clip includes them presenting the Top 10 award to 8eight, 2ne1 (so happy to see the Sandara wave again!), and Davichi.

Thank you so much pongky!

jgs and psh are so cute! my favorite parts:

PSH: "hyungnim!"

JGS: "Go Mi Nam" :chases after PSH::

JGS nudges PSH

singing Promise together

the way JGS says "Park Shin Hye" I dunno...it gives me the same happy feeling as when he says GMN :P

JGS: "thank you cri"

I just visited keunsuk's notice board

Apparently the fanmeeting is temporarily decided to be held at Olympic Park Olympic Hall omoooooooo!

translation quote:

That the gastrula right to everybody wants showing a lot, says, takes pain a lot, is a decision which makes.

The stage with the seat with the maximum fans which establishes nearly the possibility of breathing nearly in order to be.

According to the change of location also the date was changed.

It will be held on Sunday January 31st 2010 2:00-5:00 p.m

Seriously for big scale fanmeeting....

will there be a mini ANJell concert? or special guests?

fangirl can dream... fangirl can dream

라따라따 아라따~~

There's no notice up for foreigners fan yet eventhough the previous notice stated that the announcement will be up by 9pm.. i donno which timezone they're referring to as korean time is now almost10pm already.. hehe

i wonder,anyone have spoilers for the keunsuk champagne episode? xD

what time is it air on saturday?

tQQQQ ^^

I think it's this coming Sunday, 20th.

The one with 10 girls as guests.

&yeah, that IS big-scaled. Of course with this popularity for him these days....

Will Shinhye be making a special appearance like Samsung Yepp the last time? Hah! ;)

Annyeong~~

pongky and newlili i love those pics that you posted..He's such a good MC..

Geun Seuk - Shin Hye is such a cute couple..Love them so much!!!

Gahh, my heart beats so fast whenever i see Seukki's pic when he smiles..^_^

Ohh, btw found these scan pics (Seukki and A.N.Jell) from a malaysian magazine (I suppose)..

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3848/54060819.jpg

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6076/36778403.jpg

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/1902/54354733.jpg

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/6573/88531337.jpg

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/9489/92309700.jpg

credit: baidu

i agree with you! :D they look good tgt! so cute! <3

ah yes, thats the malaysian magazine and i just bought it this evening (: with a free calendar also ^^

thanks to pongky for the videos!

and thanks to everyone who uploaded the pictures :D

much appreciated ^^

JGS is sooo handsome <3 with HTK hairstyle ^^

he's also pretty hyper when shinhye is beside him. haha (:

Guest apples23

Did you guys hear? they released an article on the 10 female guest panel for geun suk's episode of "champagne"....the list includes: the girl group rainbow's leader,tiara's hyomin, after school's joo yeon and ga hee, jewelry's kim eun jung, some female sports announcer, some actress that i have never heard of (gee joo yeon?) kim na young, kang soo jung, and last but not least jo hye ryun...of the ten i like jo hye ryun...she is geun suk's school alum...and it's soooo cute how she adores him...as for the other girls...kinda worried..they're all relatively new and want the spotlight...they better not do anything too drastic to catch some air time...his fans are already done preparing to jump? any girls that try to break up? the taemi couple...hahah....yeah but seriously for their sake...i hope they dont do anything stupid...otherwise yeah you may get air time but you're gonna gain like a gazillion antis :mellow: ...and im surprised how they have managed to keep all this under wraps from the reporters...i guess his episode really is a special episode...usually the articles about who is the number one ideal type wouldve already been released...haha...geun suk has made it far...he's a star now :D ....who can only see the moon...sorry i'll stop i had to get it out of my system...you know you guys were thinking about some version of the whole star/moon/fan concept from you're beautiful as soon as you read the word "star"...lol

Guest newlili

Hi guys, Geun Suk got on a TV show 2 days ago I think . Hope Raine or someone will upload the video clip about it .

6e79600687ba6a4b020881b5.jpg

@naver

Hi ilwoo_aein:

Thanks for the scan magz.

Ah, about Jung IL Woo, not too long ago, I saw him the Han Yang University campaign, he participated blood donating event that Geun Suk was the school advocate for the event . I think they knew each other at that time, cross my fingers :)

1 more Fab pic:

a469387a48481cdd2f73b3fa.jpg

Guest shamien7

Did you guys hear? they released an article on the 10 female guest panel for geun suk's episode of "champagne"....the list includes: the girl group rainbow's leader,tiara's hyomin, after school's joo yeon and ga hee, jewelry's kim eun jung, some female sports announcer, some actress that i have never heard of (gee joo yeon?) kim na young, kang soo jung, and last but not least jo hye ryun...of the ten i like jo hye ryun...she is geun suk's school alum...and it's soooo cute how she adores him...as for the other girls...kinda worried..they're all relatively new and want the spotlight...they better not do anything too drastic to catch some air time...his fans are already done preparing to jump? any girls that try to break up? the taemi couple...hahah....yeah but seriously for their sake...i hope they dont do anything stupid...otherwise yeah you may get air time but you're gonna gain like a gazillion antis :mellow: ...and im surprised how they have managed to keep all this under wraps from the reporters...i guess his episode really is a special episode...usually the articles about who is the number one ideal type wouldve already been released...haha...geun suk has made it far...he's a star now :D ....who can only see the moon...sorry i'll stop i had to get it out of my system...you know you guys were thinking about some version of the whole star/moon/fan concept from you're beautiful as soon as you read the word "star"...lol

Woww...alot of fame-famished pretty girls indeed! Is there any spy-leveled fan has done a background check on this girls? either any or which one of them is geun suk type or not? hoho...they better dont do anythin funny or some mad fangirls like me will be ready full-throttle with meganuke to blow them off to timbuktu cri~! XP~

Guest newlili

I wanna get the Geun Suk Japan Official Calendar!!!! Who can help me???? T T

You can register for his new official website and then ask about it. They handle both English and korean language.

Here:

http://www.jangkeunsuk.co.kr/

or you can click on my sign and go to international forum and ask Raine about it. She got an account for the japanese website. I hope she can help you, because only the ones who live in Japan, or the members of that website can buy the Calendar .

Hi guys, Geun Suk got on a TV show 2 days ago I think . Hope Raine or someone will upload the video clip about it .

http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu46/ma...a4b020881b5.jpg

@naver

thanks newlili! :D think that pic is from Ideal Girl World Cup taping/recording as previously posted by cecilia.

article from yesterday

just a brief translation:

Title: Who's the girl for Jang keunsuk? "Ideal girl worldcup" to be broadcasted on the 20th

basically the article is about how keun suk will be appearing on a show called "Ideal girl world cup" on KBS on the 20th dec.The recording is taking place on the 15th. On the show he will appear with 10 other girls. This is attracting attention as Keun suk doesnt go on variety show much.

it will be shown as a corner of the 'gag concert' on KBS on the 20th dec. the show starts at 10:25 pm korean time

Hope someone will upload or post dl link after it airs.

candiliicious, you're welcome!

Guest pennylanechic

To the foreign fans (except Japanese fans)

Hello, everyone. I am the webmaster.

I am terribly sorry that the application from abroad could not be accepted for the time being; because the Korean fans who applied for the FANCLUB are so many that we can not finish all the application material so far.

We will accept the foreign application (including the application of FANCLUB members and fan meeting) after the application material of Korean FANCLUB members are completed.

The official application will be informed next Thursday. (24th, December)

Thank you so much for your understanding!

jangkeunsuk.co.kr

Guest MissMellis

SBS Awards - How to vote tutorial!

Step 1:

loginb.th.jpg

Step 2:

bestcouple.th.jpg

Step 3:

jgspsh.th.jpg

After you click vote, a pop up will show up saying that something like

thank you for voting! ^^;;

If you're not yet a member of SBS, you will have to register to be able

to vote.

Tutorial on how to register at SBS:

Step 1:

signup1.th.jpg

Step 2:

signupe.th.jpg

Step 3:

registration.th.jpg

Step 4:

registration.th.jpg

Step 5:

registration2.th.jpg

Do keep in mind that I don't speak or understand korean, but I

myself followed these steps and it worked for me!

Good luck!!!