Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest newlili

Hi what do you mean, I watched but can't understand Korean but who did JSK picked at the end ?

he picked actress Soo Ae who was rumored she would play the main actress in korean drama version of You are my pet .

Wonder if he got invited to do audition for the main actor role in that drama ?

if you know the Japanese version of drama you know what I meant

Wow! he picked her out many times and made people in that show really surprised :)

Guest pyaarhia2

awww.. i was expecting shin hye to be atleast in the top 2.. :((

i guess geun suk likes older girls.. because lee min jung is 26 and soo ae is 29?

i want to watch the whole show.. hope someone could upload and translate it at the same time...

thank you...

yeah his ideal changes almost every year, according to him.

abit fickled huh? B)

SuAe was the final winner.

Shinhye lost to Lee Minjung (Smile, You / Boys over Flowers as Goo Junpyo's fiancee).

While Lee Minjung lost to Kim Jaegyung leader from girlgroup Rainbow. It should be that, intermediate there was another girl who was present at the scene too, but Geunsuk didn't choose that girl but Jaegyung instead.

And then Kim Jaegyung against SuAe; SuAe was the eventual winner.

&I never knew he actually was fond of Lee Minjung!

When he chose Shinhye over UEE & Yoona at first, his face was full of joy :lol: but embarrassed, slightly

Then when he chose Lee Minjung over Shinhye, I went "왜 왜 왜?" :lol:

But he mentioned about his mother again. His mother wants Shinhye to marry him.

So Shin Bongsun MC was saying "so you shall date Lee Minjung but marry Park Shinhye..."

and he was so embarrassed :P

That's about it.

Guest ^L4uRa^

some caps... not in rite order.. ^///^

dsrfgdfh.jpg

ftjhfghdfh.jpg

retygdfh.jpg

eryeuy.jpg

fgjgj.jpg

sdgsdg.jpg

sdsgs.jpg

wetrhg.jpg

hi there SEXY

gvvjgv_1.jpg

sfg_1.jpg

the winner... who is she? XD

sdgsdge.jpg

sdtery.jpg

one thing that very clear was showed today...

gosh.. gs really knows how to make girls blush.. what a playa.. hahah XD *jokinn*

he picked actress Soo Ae who was rumor would play a main actress in korean drama version of You are my pet .

Wonder if he got invited to do audition for the main actor in that drama ?

if you know the Japanese version of drama you know what I meant

I've heard KHJ from BOF is going to play that part. Soo Ae already confirmed that she is not going to take part in the movie, last i heard.

I think if he chose PSH it would be too obvious so he just chose his ideal type , like a celebrity crush. He changes his ideal type so often so I'm not worried about it. :P

Guest angeline_heart

yeah his ideal changes almost every year, according to him.

abit fickled huh? B)

SuAe was the final winner.

Shinhye lost to Lee Minjung (Smile, You / Boys over Flowers as Goo Junpyo's fiancee).

While Lee Minjung lost to Kim Jaegyung leader from girlgroup Rainbow. It should be that, intermediate there was another girl who was present at the scene too, but Geunsuk didn't choose that girl but Jaegyung instead.

And then Kim Jaegyung against SuAe; SuAe was the eventual winner.

&I never knew he actually was fond of Lee Minjung!

When he chose Shinhye over UEE & Yoona at first, his face was full of joy :lol: but embarrassed, slightly

Then when he chose Lee Minjung over Shinhye, I went "왜 왜 왜?" :lol:

But he mentioned about his mother again. His mother wants Shinhye to marry him.

So Shin Bongsun MC was saying "so you shall date Lee Minjung but marry Park Shinhye..."

and he was so embarrassed :P

That's about it.

Thanks for the translation cause I don't know what were they talking...just roughly guessing around...>.<

oh gosh ! JGS mother is sooooo cute that she wants Shin Hye to marry him...xD xD

MC Shin Bongsun is so funny as usual....hahaha

btw, other than getting dissapointed, I really enjoy JGS ssanti dance. I was laughing like crazy till my family was wondering whats wrong with me. LOL !!

You're welcome szac. :)

Hahha at the beginning i kinda guessed that he would rather play safe by not choosing PSH. At least she beats UEE & Yoona, and I'm quite contented with that

It would be too obvious if he continue to choose her. That's why he would choose someone who's older and therefore, safer B)

How u think media will be if he keeps choosing PSH till the end, considering just a comment about his mom oredi created so much buzz :lol:

I can see that our boy has so much fun there, really make me wanna watch the whole show :D

PS: I was wonderin' where all YAB lovers go to, so we all gather in JGS's thread to watch that "moment of truth" hahaha

lol that was a funny ep

was so funny when he chose yoona over shin hye

and his explanation was coz PSH is his mum's ideal girl for marriage

but he is looking for a love relationship

then jo hye run says "ah you u want to date lee min jung but marry park shin hye?"

LOL XD

i dont konw if there are others who are thinking of subbing this

but i think i might

but it will take some time coz the show is so long

lol

Guest newlili

@angeline_heart ha ha ... i laughed like crazy too . He's a good entertainer ( before becoming a serious actor like today, he said he thought he always be an entertainer )

Love this boy so much !!

@cecilia: Please sub this show if you have time . Thanks so much in advanced !!

Guest miniejungle

thanks everyone who contributed caps, translations and update to the show! komawo! :)

first of, his hair is not that bad (but is this before or after the perm? i can't really tell!) i hope he would style it nicely for the award. please be the dashing prince and not the greasy Snape on that day yeah, Sukkie? :*

secondly, i think cunto is right. if he chooses PSH till the end it would be too obvious already... and i was LOL when he said he's looking for love relationship but his mom wants him to marry SH!!! hahah... but in the end whoever captures him in holy matrimony is the winner so PSH is still no.1 for me!

thirdly, he chose a noona! as i said before and i'm saying it again, he's really good at servicing fans! (i think majority of his fans are ahjumas (moi included) so by choosing someone who's older, he makes his (ahjumas) fans (like me) happy, hahahhah... :D

alot of korean fans expected him to choose soo ae actually because he only revealed that soo ae was his ideal type not long ago in an interview

but many thought that shin hye would make it at least to the last 4

and his video letter to soo ae at the end was sooooooooooo cute

LOL

wahahahahahahahah

there were just too many cute funny moments here

Guest shamien7

LOL..he sounded like hes really having fun! I wanna see him more in other variety shows...

so he wanna date those other girls...but in the end he'll marry PSH?? keke..thats really spazz worthy! kekeke...i cant wait to see it myself! anyone know where can i dl this show pleaseee?

:edit:

how to make my utorrent dl from the link cecillia?

lol that was a funny ep

was so funny when he chose yoona over shin hye

and his explanation was coz PSH is his mum's ideal girl for marriage

but he is looking for a love relationship

then jo hye run says "ah you u want to date lee min jung but marry park shin hye?"

LOL XD

i dont konw if there are others who are thinking of subbing this

but i think i might

but it will take some time coz the show is so long

lol

Hi cecilia! Fancy meeting in JGS' thread! We all love our JGS don't we?! Thanks to Laura that I was able to watch KBS2 live streaming. Although I didn't understand what they were saying, but I had a blast! I was laughing my *ss off, like a lunatic with headphones on!! :PYES YES YES, PLEASE SUB THE SHOW!! I'll wait patiently for the subs, as I'm sure most of us here would! JGS was just too cute right up to end, especially where he was blushing at the end! I guess not understanding what was said made me pay attention to body language, and he was one nervous boy when PSH and another came up for him to choose the 1st time. :D

So... thanks cecilia for volunteering to sub the show.

Edit:

here's a torrent for champagne

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:U2DBEKDFVRSUUXLZUCMQ3MSUUPLT6F2Q

use utorrent to download

woohoo

Sorry cecilia for asking this silly question: but how do I download this? Am I supposed to copy and paste the "magnet..." in a webpage?

Edit 2:

I'm guessing that utorrent is different from bitTorrent? Does anyone has a link to bitTorrent for this show? Thanks in advance!

alot of korean fans expected him to choose soo ae actually because he only revealed that soo ae was his ideal type not long ago in an interview

LOL

wahahahahahahahah

Hahhaah cecilia u made me sooo curious & excited!!!!!! wanna watch the show so much

Well, wouldn't it be great if the finale is SH & Soo Ae? i don't mind if Soo Ae win though :P

minie u made me laugh so hard at ur ajumma & the winner comment!!! Hahahah u'r too cute!!

JGS u can go flirt & love gazillion girls in the world, as long as in the end u follow ur mom's advice when it comes to tie a knot, then I won't mind at all =))

Guest angeline_heart

LOL

wahahahahahahahah

I also thought that Shin Hye will last longer....sigh, but can't deny the fact that JGS prefer noonas...

omo! I really wanna know what's the video letter talking !

It's so nice of you to volunteer subbing the show, Thanks in advance! :D

@newlili, High five ! haha ! maybe JGS should try to be an entertainer in future...he made me laugh like a crazy girl just now....btw, I've watched Baby and Me, he so cute and funny there! I really couldn't resists and now I really love this boy more and more ! :P

Wow that's alot of members right now... o__o

Anyway, didn't Shinhye made it into the last 4? :huh:

Ohmymy my memory's failing me when it hasn't been an hour yet...

Shinhye, Minjung, Jaegyung, SuAe, no? :wacko:

No...it's Ji Jooyun who was present there too who replaced her position in Top4... brrrrr cold~

cecilia I think it's....last 6 instead? :o

Guest hsbc211

wowowowo....so many things to catch up

hehe...first of all, A BIG THANKS for the champagne translation

hopefully i can find a chinese / english subbed show somewhere...

i'm really happy that he's hosting the SBS drama awards

but i would be extremely happy if ANJELL gets to perform

since 4 of them are gonna be there anywayz...lol...might as well

and about the new hair..haha...it looks decent enough from the front

but from the top, it just looks weird...=_=

P.S. THANK YOU SO MUCH ginger for your accounts!!!

It really means a lot to us~~