Ok TaecYeon 옥택연 | [Upcoming Drama 2024 "Taereung Zombie Village"]

Admin

*** Sexy indeed because the trailer begins with Nichkhun coming out from the shower room and flaunting his captivating wet look. Next is Junho who gets out of the car and starts spraying some water on the vehicle. The video transitions to Jun. K holding papers and a pen inside a gloomy room. A scene featuring Taecyeon comes next. He is seen in an office and appears to be working on a project. Then it shows Wooyoung feeling comfortable on a sofa with a drink in his hand. Lastly, Chansung

shows off while inside a classic car.    :sweating:

2pm.jpg?w=600?w=650

2PM Will Make Their Comeback as “Sexy Men” with Their New Album ‘MUST’

2pm-must.png

2PM is making their long-awaited comeback on June 28th.

At midnight on June 7th, JYP Entertainment officially announced 2PM’s comeback with a cinematic trailer, “2PM <MUST> Trailer: The Hottest Origin.” According to the announcement, the title of the group’s new album is “MUST.”

The released clip shows 2PM’s new “sexy” concept. Since the teaser was unveiled, K-pop fans showed enthusiastic responses, saying that “this is 2PM’s sexiest concept.”

The group’s last comeback was in September 2016, when they released their sixth full album Gentlemen’s Game. Since then, all the members (except for Nichkhun) have completed their mandatory military duty. It is said that the group is putting all their efforts into creating the best-quality content to repay HOTTEST’s (2PM fandom) long wait.

Meanwhile, 2PM’s new album MUST will be released on June 28th at 6 PM KST.

source : https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20210607092254454

2PM to return with new album this month, ending 5-year military hiatus

This composite image, provided by JYP Entertainment, shows scenes from a teaser video for K-pop act 2PM's new album "Must," which will be released on June 28, 2021. (JYP Entertainment)
All-male K-pop act 2PM will release a new album this month, coming back from a near five-year hiatus after its members completed their military service, the group's management agency said Tuesday.

The six-member group's seventh full album, titled "Must," will drop on June 28, JYP Entertainment announced on its official social media accounts. Its most recent album was its sixth studio album, "Gentlemen's Game," released in September 2016.

With the exception of Thai-American member Nichkhun, the group's members -- who are all above 30 years old -- have taken breaks to fulfill mandatory military service.

All able-bodied South Korean men between the ages of 18 and 28 are required to carry out compulsory military service for about 18 months in a country that faces North Korea across a heavily fortified border.

The group began to prepare its upcoming album after Junho, one of the youngest members and the last to enlist in the military, was officially discharged in March.

Despite its yearslong break, the group has recently garnered popularity once again as "My House," the main track of its 2015 album, went viral on YouTube.

The members have worked hard to present high-quality music to fans who have long waited for the group's return, the agency said.

Since debuting in 2008, 2PM has released a number of hit songs, including "Heartbeat," "Again and Again," "I Hate You" and "Hands Up." (Yonhap)
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Boy Band 2PM to Release Album as All Members Reunite After Completing Military Service

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/img_dir/2021/06/08/2021060800981_0.jpg

Boy band 2PM will release a new album later this month after an absence from the music scene of about five years.

Their agency JYP Entertainment on Monday unveiled a teaser for the album "Must" on social media, ahead of its release slated for June 28.

The new album is generating much excitement among fans, as it will be the first to unite all six members together, after completing their mandatory military service.

credit : Chosun Ilbo

• Blob 2

On 6/12/2021 at 12:03 PM, TheaN said:

Taec tour of JYP building (InstaLIVE)on his way to practice.  Sounds like they are doing more recordings.

Also the official MMTG video of "My House"

from @nala611_

Oooooh @TheaN  Love the BW last pic of TAec turning his head to the back ... woot !
So glad to see see their comeback and they even shared their enthusiasm, nervousness on LIVE IG !
The comeback rehearsal, the BTS backroom , they toying teasing with one another, warming up and actual performance!
Thank you so much.

Picking some scenes / pics from twits - thanks to respective owners

cr follow_2PM twitter

cr https://twitter.com/only_oktaec

cr https://twitter.com/taeccool

Spoiler

Beats of the Week: 2PM are the Hottest Time of the Day, Dramas Continue to Reign

While the landscape of Korean entertainment can be vast and wondrous, it’s often the little things that make us fall in love, inspire awe, evoke secondhand embarrassment, or sometimes…break our hearts. In this segment, we ask our writers: Among the many things vying for your attention this week, what made your heart beat?

[Idols] JYPE time
Janine

Two o’clock in the afternoon is not the hottest time of the day. I have to see this written out in those words, one time in my life, even if I type them myself. It’s a reality I have felt in my bones. It’s one of those inanities that entertainment companies invent to market something as trendy but is ridiculous.

Four or five o’clock is hotter when I go swimming all day in summer. 12 is the time I had believed it was: when the sun is highest. 

When my best friend told me 2PM is called that because it’s the hottest time of the day, I laughed for a really long time. I thought, “does JYP expect us to swallow the concept that these men are heating up the world by the power of their charisma alone.” I giggled at the hubris. I was, as I have been so many times before, quite wrong. The Old Farmer’s Almanac says, “the hottest time of the day is determined by location and time of the year”. Depending on the time of year and where you are, anything is possible. It turns out, JYP knows more about geology than I. 

My new reality, the one I can feel in my marrow, is that two o’clock in the afternoon is not always the hottest time of the day. But on Monday, 28 June 2021, when MUST is released… where I am, it will be.

In the meantime, I will be rewatching the Wild Six’s variety show Over 2PMthe 2PM “My House” dance practice (the second version with eye contact), and 2PM stage compilations.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : seoulbeats

• Like 1

On 6/13/2021 at 1:17 PM, TheaN said:

bts of the comeback show [ENG]

@TheaN, thanks for sharing this. I can say that “this is 2PM’s sexiest concept.” It shows that they're putting all their efforts into creating the best-quality content to repay HOTTEST’s (2PM fandom) long wait. Can't wait for June 28th at 6 PM KST. :heart3:

2PM's Taecyeon Reportedly to Still Date His 4 Years Younger Non-Celebrity Girlfriend

large_0f8ddf1e8e395552cd2cf3abdea93bba07

Taecyeon reportedly maintains his relationship well with his non-celebrity girlfriend.

Back in 2020, Taeyeon confirmed that he had been dating a non-celebrity girlfriend who is 4 years younger than him. The idol/actor admitted the relationship after photos of him and his girlfriend enjoying a date spread online.

1623643177708-0.jpg

source : Kstarlive